It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Still waiting for them to release identities of suspects.

It's possible not all the families have been contacted yet. Or the families asked not to be released yet.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Think I am going to watch some alien conspiracy videos for a change of pace...

you cant always live in the bad now, or your spirit will feel crushed by the enormity of it all...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's some next level sh#t.

This shows just how little Obama has situation in your country in order. Snipers at a protest? Some would call this attack, a terrorist act.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

Could be.

- Get people off the Clinton e-mail issue.
- Drum up more anti-gun thinking
- Setting up more ground work for the call for martial law
- Setting up BLM

The list goes on. I tend to agree with you on this. The problem is what is the end game?

Been doing a lot of reading on the web last couple of weeks. Every thing from "nothing" happening to Planet X to Martial law and complete Illuminati take over. I see the tension in the people and know the US is very close to a falling off the tightrope we walk. Are all these things going on a result of this tension or actions to push us over the top?

I think that if we ARE NOT being manipulated we have a chance to get though this. If we are no much chance.

I also think Trump is our best chance, not perfect, but best chance. He provides a focal point for the issues that the conservative right see as important. The Libs have been pushing their agenda and forcing it by law suits and action for years.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
BLM clearly had some influence

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's some next level sh#t.

This shows just how little Obama has situation in your country in order. Snipers at a protest? Some would call this attack, a terrorist act.

I can't lay the blame on Obama. This is a systemic sickness in our society. People are afraid.

Cops are afraid. Recent events have 2 shootings by police that spurred these protests.
Massive shootings in our major cities because cops are afraid of enforcing laws.

And people are angry. When you have weak-minded people who are angry, then they may see this as a solution.

Politicians and pundits will cry for more laws and fewer freedoms.

I think we need to take a deep breath and calm down first.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

It's beyond my mind why is such behavior allowed?!

Freedom of speech has it's limits, and I believe calling for death of someone is NOT ACCEPTABLE AND SHOULD BE PUNISHED.

After this attack, the only logical thing to do would be to totally ban BLM group. What just happened is a terrorist act.

They obviously don't know the difference between civilian disobedience and terrorist act.

Is Obama going to do this, or is he talking about gun control?
edit on 518k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
"Assault rifles" are illegal and have been since the Firearms act of 1934.

Don't be drawn in by the language used to support the agenda: Assault rifle and assault-style rifle.

Most people are referring to two different types of weapons when they use those terms. An assault rifle is a fully automatic military weapon. An assault-style rifle is just a rifle that resembles the military version in looks only. It is not a fully automatic military weapon. One is a genuine piece of military grade weaponry. The other is just a copy made to look cool but functions just like any other semi-auto rifle.

For the record, there are far more powerful rifles legally available than AR-15 style rifles. And for those who are still not familiar with the term, AR does NOT stand for Assault Rifle.

Legal versions of AK-47''s and SKS model rifles are not fully automatic either. None of these are illegal to own. None are actual military grade weapons. They look similar to military weapons, but are not. Much like the street version of a Hummer looks like the military version, but does not have all the armor plating, etc. It looks similar, but you would never take one in to war. You wouldn't stand a chance. Same thing for assault-style rifles.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So, to recap 5 cops have been killed and another 5-6 have been shot and are being treated. One shooter down in a parking garage.

This is sickening - worst day for Law Enforcement since 9/11 (according to CNN)

Praying for Dallas right now

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
5 am here just getting ready for work, plz stay safe people, oh and thanks for blaming obama.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

in this PC culture it is my belief that these groups will have to be dismantled from inside. Same goes for muslim extremists and christian fanatics. Confronting mental health and pharmaceuticals as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This all seems so coordinated. It's almost as if someone is trying to make us afraid and resentful toward one another.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This all seems so coordinated. It's almost as if someone is trying to make us afraid and resentful toward one another.

This goes right in line with the media driven narrative

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: mr-lizard

Oh don't worry. I am aware that a lot of people are trained and can be deluded.

What I am saying is that this seems too much of an coordinated attack. Is it possible that a crazy group within BLM did it? Sure.

From my perspective that's unlikely as they would be smart enough to know it won't help BLM and that this actually was a psyop.

Since when has the BLM movement done anything that could have been labeled as smart? Basically every protest they conducted was based on harassment, intimidation, obstruction and violence and lies. They even got caught in producing "hate mail" aimed towards them. That is very telling that a group like that even had to resort to Create so called racism aimed at them. You would think if actual racism was so rampant they would not need to do such a thing woulndt you.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

1963?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you guys think it's somehow connected to all those pretty well organized and coordinated anti-Trump protesters, beating up those who support him?

Maybe who ever is behind it all is going to a next phase?

Just a random thought...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I wonder if any of the shooters were the ones that started the protest.

Imagine that they want to kill cops.

When do cops gather?

At a protest.

So start a protest and "bingo" you have your targets!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The BLM's protest in the Gay pride parade was also very organized. They had groups spread out over distances in strategic spots to a sure their success. Was that somehow also a CIA or w/e op?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Konduit

It could possibly have something to do with an, oh I don't know, investigation on going?

The victims, and the accused, come before our need to be voyeurs.

True, but still!!

I'm sure the cops are on their way to relatives and such of the suspects.

Given they aren't talking and have lawyers and all the bill of rights behind them, it won't be tonite.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

"assault rifle," is a made up media term to classify a litany of "scary looking" rifles. I believe your looking for machine gun or automatic rifle.

Same goes with "assault style." There are numerous aftermarket stocks for almost all makes of common rifles.

The last two paragraphs of your post

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join