It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
If BLM really cared about black lives, they would be marching in Chicago for the 60 people killed last week.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He said the officers would have been too exposed.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Can we respect the dead, before we start blaming guns, blm,obama,cia and whatever typical bs you guys spout, my big brother is a cop, 2 of my uncles are cops, so pissed.

And I have cousins who are.

And I want to know what happened because it potentially impacts them.

Exactly. That whole "shut up and show some respect" comment is truly always only used by the people who want us to shut up about it because they do not seem to like the facts that are comming up about it. Feigned high ground.

Dallas police chief during press conference says. It's a lone gunman,who wanted to shoot white people.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: sgtpepper55

I guess that sort of rules out Maynard and Jeb wrapped in Klan sheets, flying the Confederate flag and wearing Make America Great Again hats ... I can hear the collective disappointment of the press now.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Can we respect the dead, before we start blaming guns, blm,obama,cia and whatever typical bs you guys spout, my big brother is a cop, 2 of my uncles are cops, so pissed.

This comment we see often. Which is more of a attempt of shutting the discussion down then anything else.
Define "Respect" Ignoring and simply being hush hush about it is not showing these officers any respect tbh. Wanting to understand what is going on and who else is responsible is and if we shut up about it then the MSM has free reign in steering public opinion about it even more then they are already able to. So please just stop with that.

We dont know the names of the dead, but its ok to blame blm,obama, guns and what not, have some empahy, if people had more the world would be a better place.

We know 5 cops died.

And your solution is "sssssht let the media do all the talking while we sit in silence and listen to it out of *respect*..."

Where did i say that, i said show some empathy nothing else, but keep on making stuff up as it goes, great job sherlock.

The fact that we are so involved in this is Because we care about it ! It is Because we think it is a terrible thing and it is Because we feel bad about the victims made in it.

How do we show empathy by avoiding a discussion about it? We woulndt. At best we can say "my hearts go out to the victims" there done , and then? How did we get more wiser after that? We are here discussing the information and details comming from all sides and looking at it comparing it in order to make sense of it all.

Now you can exercise your version of respect just fine without comming here and demanding other to follow suit. But you are not doing the victims any favors by telling others to stop talking about it. I find it a lot more respectful by showing a interest in who done it then just sitting there telling others to shut up.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I've never heard of blowing up suspects with bombs strapped to robots. Why not just shoot him with a bazooka if thats the case??!?!

They couldnt get line of sight to take him out and because obtaining line of sight to take him out would have put additional officers in grave, unnecessary danger.

That said, ive never heard of a bomb, as the police chief put it, strapped to a robot being used before for killing someone.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: sgtpepper55

Exactly. That whole "shut up and show some respect" comment is truly always only used by the people who want us to shut up about it because they do not seem to like the facts that are comming up about it. Feigned high ground.

Dallas police chief during press conference says. It's a lone gunman,who wanted to shoot white people.

No, there were at least two shooters. The one in custody admitted he did do some shooting. Dallas Chief Brown just said that.

link   
a reply to: Domo1

On mobile but just read some dude named Changa who helped plan the protest apparently talked to shooters and they told him they were going to kill somebody tonight. Described as young black men. That weren't part of his gro

gotta link, if true i wonder if he went to cops with that. you know to even think that was possible and not go to cops with that info is being very negligent. seems if he even cared about what he was doing and didn't want his movement to suffer or people get hurt he would have said something to somebody.

link   

Keep it up make more stuff up, showing respect is a great thing, too bad you dont get that.

Again, in what way do you purpose that people here would show respect in the way that you are demanding right here?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Maybe there's an online arm wrestling game where you guys can meet at.

edit on 8-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

Keep it up make more stuff up, showing respect is a great thing, too bad you dont get that.

Again, in what way do you purpose that people here would show respect in the way that you are demanding right here?

Stop making stuff up and wait for information to come out, im out work is calling.

link   

originally posted by: sgtpepper55

Nah that cannot be true m8 since they earlier on already had one shooter in custody.

link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Conflicting message coming out of their conference(s).

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I think he did after the shooting and if that's the case he's a dirt bag

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I stand corrected. That whole link was worth the read!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
So have there been any officer gunned somebody down incidents the past year in Dallas? Maybe some pissed of family member(s) of such a victim?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The info about what the suspect said was from the negotiations with the last person killed in the building. He said he was the only person.

So it's what the one suspect said. For what that is worth.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Firstly, none of us can really observe these events in context because we heard it by proxy through our TV and other media. Really, we are just basically burning electricity with no possibility of accomplishing anything at all. May as well be babbling on Facebook about babies and puppies and the fish uncle Joe let get away.

Ummmm, why would a civilian police force need such weapons?. And please don't try to justify it with this event. Over 500 people have been killed by over zealous law enforcement in just this year so far...With the last two so close together it was bound to ignite soon, one being pulled over for a broken tail light that wasn't even the goddamned driver of the car. The legal system is there to make sure everyone enjoys due process, while the cops very frequently play Judge , Jury and executioner without consequence.

Removing the means to defend one's self from the citizenry and arming those who are supposedly our protectors to the teeth looks a little bit like bullying and intimidation to me.

# finally snapped.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join