It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Can we respect the dead, before we start blaming guns, blm,obama,cia and whatever typical bs you guys spout, my big brother is a cop, 2 of my uncles are cops, so pissed.

This comment we see often. Which is more of a attempt of shutting the discussion down then anything else.
Define "Respect" Ignoring and simply being hush hush about it is not showing these officers any respect tbh. Wanting to understand what is going on and who else is responsible is and if we shut up about it then the MSM has free reign in steering public opinion about it even more then they are already able to. So please just stop with that.

We dont know the names of the dead, but its ok to blame blm,obama, guns and what not, have some empahy, if people had more the world would be a better place.

link   

Can we respect the dead, before we start blaming guns, blm,obama,cia and whatever typical bs you guys spout, my big brother is a cop, 2 of my uncles are cops, so pissed.

And I have cousins who are.

And I want to know what happened because it potentially impacts them.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This all seems so coordinated. It's almost as if someone is trying to make us afraid and resentful toward one another.

No matter how you slice it, the law-abiding public will be the ones punished, probably in multiple ways, after its all said and done, with laws/acts and executive orders.

The criminals and murderers don't care because no matter what politicians come up with, criminals still dont follow the law.

Hillary included!

I still cant dont believe these guys are snipers, per se, but they undoubtedly have been trained. The one videotaped shooting from ground level who had the brief close-range shootout with the officer among the columns of the building, ambushed him while the officer was attempting to approach him, essentially the cop was caught offguard and was gunned down - shot multiple times in the back - he had no chance. That was a trained individual, and not something learned playing Call Of Duty!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly , nobody would have been able to trust anybody anywhere anymore. But it looks like not enough people there had the license to do so and i doubt any of them would want to risk walking around with a gun without that license during a protest so heavily scrutinized by police.

link   
Sh$t...They're not going to answer any questions or give names of the suspects at this time.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Show some empathy then, we dont know the names, but where already blaming obama, and no im not saying you did.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

This comment we see often. Which is more of a attempt of shutting the discussion down then anything else.
Define "Respect" Ignoring and simply being hush hush about it is not showing these officers any respect tbh. Wanting to understand what is going on and who else is responsible is and if we shut up about it then the MSM has free reign in steering public opinion about it even more then they are already able to. So please just stop with that.

We dont know the names of the dead, but its ok to blame blm,obama, guns and what not, have some empahy, if people had more the world would be a better place.

We know 5 cops died.

And your solution is "sssssht let the media do all the talking while we sit in silence and listen to it out of *respect*..."

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

How many more times do we have to compromise before it's too late. Yes, it's an outright dismissal. No more compromise. No more chipping away at what's left. Time to make a stand. Go after the trash that's killed these officers. Not the method in which it was done.

That's all I'll say anymore on the matter as its not the topic of the thread.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

We know 5 cops died.

And your solution is "sssssht let the media do all the talking while we sit in silence and listen to it out of *respect*..."

Where did i say that, i said show some empathy nothing else, but keep on making stuff up as it goes, great job sherlock.

link   

Exactly. That whole "shut up and show some respect" comment is truly always only used by the people who want us to shut up about it because they do not seem to like the facts that are comming up about it. Feigned high ground.

link   
Police press conf says the police blew up the suspect with robot and bomb. He did not commit suicide.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Exactly. That whole "shut up and show some respect" comment is truly always only used by the people who want us to shut up about it because they do not seem to like the facts that are comming up about it. Feigned high ground.

Keep it up make more stuff up, showing respect is a great thing, too bad you dont get that.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
C'mon guys why the bickering.

originally posted by: roadgravel
Police press conf says the police blew up the suspect with robot and bomb. He did not commit suicide.

HUH?
edit on 8-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The suspect said he was upset with BLM, was upset and wanted to kill white people, especially officers. Said the police will eventually find IEDs in downtown buildings. The dead suspect was killed by a robot rolling into the garage with a bomb. The dead suspect did not kill himself but was killed by the detonation.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I have plenty of empathy, but if BLM can rally and march and chant "death to cops" like they do and call it "honoring" people who have died at the hands of cops whether that was justified or not, then I can still have empathy and want to get to the bottom of what just happened.

And yes, when the highest officials in the land would rather address this as a problem of the tools over the people in the country, then I do blame them. They are cutting off their nose to spite their faces. I suppose if they put everyone in individual cages where we never interacted, then people wouldn't necessarily mattered, but people who are angry at one another, blaming one another, and divided often encouraged by the actions and words of those in charge are not manipulated by the tools they have to hand. They are acting on their own regardless.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The last suspect that was cornered in the building.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I've never heard of blowing up suspects with bombs strapped to robots. Why not just shoot him with a bazooka if thats the case??!?!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That terrorist got what he deserved.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Vroomfondel

"assault rifle," is a made up media term to classify a litany of "scary looking" rifles. I believe your looking for machine gun or automatic rifle.

Same goes with "assault style." There are numerous aftermarket stocks for almost all makes of common rifles.

The last two paragraphs of your post

Thank you for the kind words.

The US military does have a designation of Assault Rifle, which is not in fact a made up media term. Assault-style rifle is the made up term.

“SUBJECT: Freedom of Information Jay H. Greenblatt & Associates “Assault Rifle”.

1. This office researched the definition of the term “assault rifle” by identifying and locating official Department of Defense (DOD) and Department of Army (DA) publications on ordinance technical terminology, DOD/DA technical small arms publications or definitions of military terms.

2. The definition of an “assault rifle” is “Assault rifles are short, compact, select-fire (i.e. both semiautomatic and full-automatic) weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachinegun and rifle cartridges. Selective fire is defined as a weapon, which at the user’s selection, can fire semi-automatic or fullautomatic fire. Semi-automtic is defined as a weapon designed to fire each time the trigger is pulled. Full automatic is defined as a weapon which will fire continuously as long as the trigger is pulled.

3. The origin of the term “assault rifle” comes from the German word “sturmgewehr” after the Sturmgewehr 44 German Army rifle from the Second World War. The rifle was a compact, selective fire weapon in an intermediate caliber cartridge.

link

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
On mobile but just read some dude named Changa who helped plan the protest apparently talked to shooters and they told him they were going to kill somebody tonight. Described as young black men. That weren't part of his group
edit on 0820160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join