It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Did I break ATS?

How did you put that freaking white male next to it?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

F the Bill of Rights? Seriously. Or just the parts you don't necessarily agree with?

Which ones of the top ten should we do away with first? I say first, because once started, the others will follow right along in fairly quick fashion...

1) Freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and petition.
2) Right to keep and bear arms in order to maintain a well regulated militia.
3) No quartering of soldiers.
4 Freedom from unreasonable searches and seizures.
5 Right to due process of law, freedom from self-incrimination, double jeopardy.
6 Rights of accused persons, e.g., right to a speedy and public trial.
7 Right of trial by jury in civil cases.
8 Freedom from excessive bail, cruel and unusual punishments.
9 Other rights of the people.
10 Powers reserved to the states.

Go ahead, and think about it, I'll wait.

link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: seagull

Gun sounded like an Ak47 to me which I believe is an illegal weapon

judging from that video, it looked like it was an automatic too. Which is illegal.

link   
a reply to: khnum

I have one, they're not illegal here if they're semi auto. It sounded more punchy to me than .223.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Mayor Mike Rawlings saying the 4th suspect died in a garage after an explosion. There was also a gunshot afterward so not sure if the explosion or the gunshot killed the suspect.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
What's going on? I was offline for a couple of hours, then came back to this thread exploding...

Can someone pm me some info's, would be much appreciated.

WAIT, BLOODY SNIPERS?! What the hell
edit on 559k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I owned, at one time, a civilian version of just that rifle. With a little skill, which I do not possess, it can be turned into a fully automatic rifle, rather than the semi-auto version.

...and if they were purchased fully auto on the black market? There are already a sufficiency of laws against that very thing already on the books, and have been since before I was born.

They were criminals. Criminals by their very nature do not abide by the laws that you or I do.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
5 officers dead and 7 wounded.

One shooter on tape was a black man. There are three others in custody at this time. It would seem they are offering up a bit of pay back for all the shootings of black men by police officers they felt were unwarranted.

obama jumps in right away talking about the gun problem. No condolences, nothing but agenda and politics.

This is going to get worse before it gets better. It is being suggested that perhaps the idea that some people are above the law may be partly responsible for this attack. It certainly seems that there are several sets of laws in this country. One for our democrat royalty. One for law enforcement. One for various favored religions. And one for those unfortunate enough to find themselves excluded from the first three groups.

God Bless the families and friends of the fallen. Lets please get beyond attacking the Bill of Rights and start working on a real solution to this problem - all men are equal and the law applies to everyone.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carolpalmer
a reply to: burgerbuddy

When will this stop. High time amend Gun laws

You'll be playing into their hands by amending gun laws!

Don't you see?!

What controls would have stopped any of the mass shootings?

We don't even know how, when, where they got the weapons. Or even how many guns were involved.

It's feel good BS that won't even scratch the surface of the problems.

Maybe 1 will trace back to fast and furious.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I used to go out to the army base in Phnom Penh and fire chinese mgs,ak's hell even an rpg one day for a few us dollars a go a full auto AK47 is quite loud although nowhere near as loud as an M16...it sounded like an auto ak.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

5 dead. 6 Injured. All cops, 1 civilian.

4 suspects. 3 in custody, 1 dead.

I think that's right.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Anyone see the thing about the mosque and a possible tie to Muslims who were mad at the cops? That seems... odd.

Ahhh Nation Of Islam. Here. No idea about the source and it sounds pretty fishy.

Link

Yeah, it says 5 in custody.

meh, shelve that article for a bit. No problem.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Still waiting for them to release identities of suspects.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Fast and furious. The gift that just keeps on giving...

Many of us need to take a step back, and I'll include myself in that, and take a few deep breaths.

There are questions that need asking, once we figure out which ones, and then we need to find answers.

But we won't find 'em tonight, or rather, this morning...

link   
Video I haven't seen yet. Graphic and language

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It could possibly have something to do with an, oh I don't know, investigation on going?

The victims, and the accused, come before our need to be voyeurs.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

obama jumps in right away talking about the gun problem. No condolences, nothing but agenda and politics.

Ya, Obama was quick to politicize this and rant about assault rifles. But not a peep from him about the 60 people shot last weekend in his hometown, Chicago.

link   
Update: 12 officers and 2 civilians shot. This is just terrible. My heart goes out to all the officers lost and their families.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
What is happening to America? Why is the country completely going to hell right at the end of Obama's presidency? Serious question.

Don't know but he's got the sky high approval rating tho!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join