It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Cmon. I'm not calling you a racist. But you're calling people losers because they put their fists in the air. Maybe they haven't forgotten about the innocent black man in Minnesota who was murdered? Maybe one of the police victims were black ? Perhaps these people are completely against what the shooters did?

No. You jump the gun and call them "fkn losers". I understand this is a heated night. So maybe I jumped the gun on you jumping the gun?

I'm sorry for making it personal. I was just commenting from the hip. It's a tough night for everyone.

link   
Gonna try to get some sleep. Don't think I'll sleep well though. Hope tomorrow things have calmed down. I was hoping I would be a bit more prepared than i currently am. Sadly enough i honestly hope this is some type of radical Islamic terror, because if it isn't the future looks dark indeed.

God bless and keep you all.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

just rewatched the video,

see when they show the two over on the right side, i guess those were cops now. not sure.
but if you watch from the 1:47 mark you see one person kneeling on the side walk next to the columns and if you look at the end of that sidewalk at the grass you see someone running off. then you see the guy next to the column stand up and run around the back of the building.

so i don't know now, i say that was both of them leaving.

edit on 8-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
If this dude is still firing at police, he's strapped to the teeth.

Yet, this reporter is just a block from the parking garage when the suspect is holed up and he said nothing about hearing gunfire.

Odd! It feels like the news is outdated or flat out false.

"Still exchanging fire" could be as simple as one shot going off every 20 min or so. Who knows.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

He's probably running low on ammo and can't just blindly lay down fire. I'd think at this point he's probably conserving his ammo for when they finally breech.
edit on 7/8/2016 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
They're saying 3 in custody and a 4th battling it out in a garage.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
They're saying 3 in custody and a 4th battling it out in a garage.

I feel like the Mandela effect is setting in with some of this out dated reporting tonight.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
There is active scene now. 1 suspect has been surrounded into some garage. There has been heavy gunfire and suspect has announced that: "End is near, this place is full of explosives."
edit on 8-7-2016 by koperniguz because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2016 by koperniguz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Fluid situations always have a lot of misleading info because of so many different perspectives.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I had to switch feeds a few times, none were in sync. It definitely was not a unified reporting response like we've seen in the past. That could be because it spans a much larger area. Point is they are not all on the same page as has been the norm for awhile now.

link   
For anyone joining us...

3 suspects in custody
4th suspect in negotiations/stand off

10 officers shot - 4 of them killed also 1 civilian injured (edit)

Reports of alleged explosives (could be a bluff)

Live streams/threads here

www.reddit.com...
www.reddit.com...
www.reddit.com...

www.fox4news.com...

www.periscope.tv...
edit on 8-7-2016 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: kosmicjack

There was only one guy in the main video, next to the buildings with the big exterior columns.

Who was shooting at that guy that was ultimately executed in the video. Shots were pinging all around that column and off the sidewalk. That was WEIRD. Seemed like firecrackers exploding around both the murderer and the murdered.

I saw that too and can't figure it out either.

I'm tellin' ya, shooter seemed way too cool under fire like that.

Tells me that it was no street gangbanger cop hater.

What will be revealed in the next days and weeks should be interesting.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I called em losers, because this isn't the time for fist pumpin bullsh!t.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

You know, it's a sad day in America when we hope it's ISIS rather than the alternative...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
A friendly reminder...

This is a hot topic and fast moving thread. Please remember to keep it civil and refrain from personal attacks aimed at your fellow ATSers. Let's keep things on topic and attempt to stay above the fray.

Any further disruptions will most likely result in the suspension of your posting privileges. So, yeah, don't go there.

Carry on and, as always, do not respond to this post.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Whomever that was was military trained. Im not saying 'in' the military, just military trained to shoot and move.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: imitator

What the police on local news said was simply that the people were waiting for public transport buses out of the area and there was concern that too many people were in the store. No looting. Stop trying to incite crap.

Would you please stop telling posters what to say and what not to say. Worry about your own posts.

Nowhere did I tell anyone what to say or not to say. I just said I'm sick of the repetitive crap some people post or take every opportunity to slide into any topic. My OPINION. Got it?

link   

How do you know the man was innocent?

Maybe if you chill with the hate, hate wouldn't spread.

unless they released a new tape, all society has is proof what happened after the shooting. We don't know happened to cause the shooting. Stop your personal bias and predujuce, what for the facts before you say murdered, all you are doing is spreading hate.

link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

I called em losers, because this isn't the time for fist pumpin bullsh!t.

Another tragedy from tonight is the loss of the entire reason for today's protests.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
large explosions..... maybe flash bangs...

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join