It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

isn't a high altitude platform a surveillance tool?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

No doubt. This says it's their channel 12. Their SWAT is 8. Don't see that anywhere.

It was the opposite in San Bernardino though. Everything was open for that incident.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Wasn't ISIS talking sht about doing something in Texas?

Perhaps this isn't actually related to BLM. Shooting cops is a great way to screw with the US, protests have cops. Puts cops on edge, civilians start fighting with the cops, IDK. This whole thing seems a little more complicated than just a few people pissed off at the police. I mean it probably is just BLM nutjobs, but something about that bugs me.

Can someone elaborate on how they are well trained?

Wish we had real leadership at the top right now. Obama elicits absolutely zero confidence or safety. Can't wait till his term is up and he is out.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I edited my post, I thought you were asking about the channel not the info.

Edit: And I think that you are correct on that.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: addition

link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: Domo1

No doubt. This says it's their channel 12. Their SWAT is 8. Don't see that anywhere.

It was the opposite in San Bernardino though. Everything was open for that incident.

Further proof that I think points to the police not quite having a full grasp on what is still going on.

link   
I wouldn't be surprised if yet again, the FBI knew that the suspects where up to something. That seems to be the trend with these "events".

link   
from all the social media feeds to the cable networks, people seem shell shocked and exhausted. just at a loss...

link   
a reply to: six67seven

Yes I do stand corrected. I must have had selective hearing. Bouncing between news and ATS. Or maybe it was wishful thinking that the shooting was over.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
from all the social media feeds to the cable networks, people seem shell shocked and exhausted. just at a loss...

Perfectly put.

There really isn't a 'solution' for this kind of thing. And sadly all signs point to more of this.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I was wondering the same thing about all those sparks, they are not coming from the direction of the shooters muzzle, almost like they come from above , a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Live feed of the negotiations. Police and suspect.

www.periscope.tv...

Outside the carpark/garage.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Watching a live stream of a local Dallas station. They just interviewed some protesters, posing and posturing holding their fists up saying "black power".

f'kn losers.

Definitely lookin like the suspects are BLM supporters of some kind. They just released a photo of a suspect still on the loose. The photo is of an african american male marching in the protest earlier with an AR style rifle.
edit on 8-7-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I can see the story now, US born Black Muslim converts became "radicalized" by ISIS Tweets after Baton Rouge and Minnesota, using hours of GTA simulation training to carry out an attack on the Dallas police.

edit on 8-7-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: edit

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Nice! I was looking for an update/information on the situation in the garage.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

How is this pertinent? Blaming Obama for this, here, now is about as useful as blaming cheese.

link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
Watching a live stream of a local Dallas station. They just interviewed some protesters, posing and posturing holding there fists up saying "black power".

f'kn losers.

Definitely lookin like the suspects are BLM supporters of some kind. They just released a photo of a suspect still on the loose. The photo is of an african american male marching in the protest earlier with an AR style rifle.

The racism simply oozes from this post.

Are you referring to the man who turned himself in an hour ago?

link   
Two officers shot , so far, and one injured

link   
I live in Seattle, and near me, the protests seem to be getting more heated and tempers are flaring... I hope we don't start seeing all major cities begin crumbling as people continue to take to the streets... I'm locking up the house and staying in for the rest of the night.. Hopefully stuff calms down everywhere soon..
edit on 8-7-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: lorimccaskell
Two officers shot , so far, and one injured

Where?

There's 4 dead - 11 shot total.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

That's pretty old news. He's already turned himself in.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join