It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I think the media's small "brains" are overloaded. We have terrorist attacks, law-breaking Presidential candidates, conventions, global warming, celebrity divorce, a big Weekend SALE at Penny's...on and on....

edit on 7/8/2016 by carewemust because: clarity

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

I always post all kinds of statistics that might have some meaning. I can show you sick examples going back years.

When i was doing my recent mass shootings piece I saw some stats that suggested mental illness isn't generally a strong factor.

Here's a quick google article:

Is There a Link Between Mental Health and Gun Violence?
In 2002, Swanson repeated his study over the course of the year, tracking eight hundred people in four states who were being treated for either psychosis or a major mood disorder (the most severe forms of mental illness). The number who committed a violent act that year, he found, was thirteen per cent. But the likelihood was dependent on whether they were unemployed, poor, living in disadvantaged communities, using drugs or alcohol, and had suffered from “violent victimization” during a part of their lives. The association was a cumulative one: take away all of these factors and the risk fell to two per cent, which is the same risk as found in the general population. Add one, and the risk remained low. Add two, and the risk doubled, at the least. Add three, and the risk of violence rose to thirty per cent.

Likewise, if you look at suicide terrorism it isn't generally mental illness OR pure hate, rather its desperate measures to remove a foreign occupation.

With the school shootings its generally being sick of stuff, and going out as a celebrity.

With todays topic it should be a bit of being fed up, and radicalized hate, and the celebrity factor.
edit on 8-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah I'm getting the impression they're just focusing on the one dude since they have information to spew. I'm hoping that's it anyway.

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It's the part of the manual that says the threat has to be neutralized.

link   

originally posted by: SuspiciousTom
I've seen quite a few commenters here, having a ball, speaking of black on black murders, speaking about BLM in a negative way and many other suggestions of racism not existing. It's not hard to see why you people believe this. Perception is something truly unique to someone's experiences. Just the way you cannot understand what it feels like to be black and have had your ancestors in chains, ridiculed and subject to terror. We can't understand what it's like to be white and 'free' to do as we please without worry.

The majority of times a white has been implicated in a mass shooting you'll soon to see "mental illness" listed somewhere there. This is rarely the case for black people; they are all considered thugs. Mental illness is something that affects many black people, and if that isn't blatantly obvious, then I don't know what is. Blacks have been fighting their entire lives from entering this space that your ancestors brought us to. What do you expect after being released from slavery with no reparations and no respect as a 'human being' from the masses, you won't have a job you're looked down on hated. The majority will be jobless, in a world ran entirely by the man-made concept of money. How are they to get it? Are they to steal and commit crimes? Then what do you do? Time passes the literacy rate of blacks increase, blacks start to rise still not many can afford education, white kids and black kids shouldn't be mixed in schools, etc. Their children will not thrive without working many times harder than a typical white child. They hadn't had these privileges. Over time we get jobs racism falls, the KKK falls, we can actually start a solid rise, being heard, being seen on TV, more money passes through the hands of black people, their literacy rate increases.

We've come a far way, in a much shorter time than the rich, privileged whites. Yet, we are still tarnished, we still experience a fight, why? Because the family trees that weren't fortunate to get their kids in school have a line of uneducated kids who still need to survive. If no one will hire you, no one will teach you, but there's crime. Being constantly treated like an outcast because you are a poor black child, does this not have serious implications on the mind? Will you not go to the place that accepts you? Drugs, violence will accept you, as these people typically have stories to share as well and they want the same as you, as well as they might have a bit of hate for feeling they will never be 'good'.

It's almost as if you took an animal from its natural habitat, moved it to a new region with animals that don't consider it family and expect it to get food without fighting.

Beyond all this, the media, controlled by whoever propels the idea of black violence and the idea of white being good and black being bad. Even in recent days you have black people hearing their hair isn't considered "professional" it's rather sad and hard. As black people have lost themselves trying to fit in.

They will revolt.

That's very well worded. And I hope people take a breath and read that with an open heart and mind. Empathy is what this world seems to be lacking these days.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

I was raised to respect firearms and the responsibility that comes with ownership of firearms, to me that also means when and where i should carry them, not just blindly carry a firearm because i can. To me anyone of any color should not be carrying a visible weapon to a peaceful march.
edit on 8-7-2016 by CynicalMark because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

The thing about that is that he was a passenger in the car, the driver is usually asked for license, registration and insurance.

I don't get why the passenger even became involved, my passengers have never been asked for ID when I got pulled over, ever.

The entire thing is just odd, considering lack of context or not.

Actually the video I saw, the camera was reversed and he was the driver..?

www.cnn.com... e-shot-in-minnesota/

This link isn't working well but the video shows the cop and guy shot on the drivers side.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 8-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Really, these guys need to remember to make no comment until the events and particulars are sorted out.

The media could calm down a tad too.

Glad I don't have a TV.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Does "neutralized" have to mean 12 gun shots?

Them unloading on potential threats is the whole reason I've been expecting an attack like this for a couple years.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
double post
edit on 8-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Really, these guys need to remember to make no comment until the events and particulars are sorted out.

Glad I don't have a TV.

Why? Didn't take ats any longer to start up with the usual false flag, martial law, black ops operation tropes.

Fear mongering is fear mongering.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yes, I stated this a little back. There was a post saying the phone was flipped. Well, I know a mirror will do that but not a cell phone. I found it odd.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

The thing about that is that he was a passenger in the car, the driver is usually asked for license, registration and insurance.

I don't get why the passenger even became involved, my passengers have never been asked for ID when I got pulled over, ever.

This link isn't working well but the video shows the cop and guy shot on the drivers side.

iTruthSeeker

He was the driver. She was the passenger.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

iTruthSeeker

You're right! Why is the "Mandella Effect escalating to affect more events lately? OMG. In every video I've seen, the murdered African American guy was in the passenger seat. Oh well.. I won't talk about it more here. There's an ongoing thread for that incident.
edit on 7/8/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Does "neutralized" have to mean 12 gun shots?

Them unloading on potential threats is the whole reason I've been expecting an attack like this for a couple years.

Sorry, I'm discussing the event in Dallas. Where significantly more than 12 gunshots were fired because gunfight. I presume you're referring to another incident in another city. Perhaps you should ask your question about it in whatever thread pertains to it.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Glad I don't have a TV.

Why? Didn't take ats any longer to start up with the usual false flag, martial law, black ops operation tropes.

Fear mongering is fear mongering.

Spot friggen on.

link   

Yep, the video does seem to be reversed for some reason.

Not really any better.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Ha....then i wonder why they did not use it in Orlando? They had plenty of time. I would think they are as well equipped as a DPD.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

iTruthSeeker

You're right! Why is the "Mandella Effect escalating to affect more events lately? OMG.

It's not. I live in Minnesota. Saw the video multiple times. She's the passenger. He's he driver. End. Of. Story.

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join