It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Amsterdam the Netherlands Juli 6 2016

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I see all you here have a decent sense of debunking and know how to keep to the facts. Which is absolutely good news, having in mind we write in ATS not Disney forum.

Yet there is an agenda goin' in the world, and if you do not see it you are blind. Its called progress.

Or worst - a war! A war for resources and shares of markets as we can guess. The crest of 21st century is the petrol platform. Oil is blood. Somewhere this is not even metaphor. Major conflicts for the past 20 years are done mostly on the reason of controlling resources. But we cannot agree, that the West and US had won it yet, not at least the all. They are still fighting. And there are the far East and the Middle East, who could not be overtaken as we see with the necessary(or wanted) speed just by brute force, especially knowing the nuclear potential of some of your competitors. Now lets guess that the West hold an interesting card in their hand. The card of super-energy, renewable, in-expendable, new-energy, solar-wind-tide, nano-mano, keshe-meshe(which is the Russio-Iranian answer btw), and whatever else amazing kept hidden, or just at development tech. So the West indeed holds a nice share on the current energy market, yet we know it as a old greedy mouse, which of course wants to hold the whole packet. What they can do then? Obviously war is slow and tremendous hard method. Then, trickery, of course is the answer. Manipulate and Conquer, the motto of the New World. Remove the Concurrence! How? Just change the whole business!!! Make the market to want your thing, not theirs. Destroy this biggest petrol holders as VENEZUELA, SAUDI ARABIA, IRAQ, KUWAIT, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, RUSSIA, LIBYA, NIGERIA... by the best means you can! No the best means are not direct war!!! Just hold the packed of the new energy source - then promote a transition from the old source(oil) to the new ones(held by you) and you dear West win in this Dow Jones simulator. Forever, probably. Let Putin cry. Well, you wished to be that easy at least. And you are trying West, yet your opponents are not quite dumb. As for me I take no side, I seek just the truth. And if you transition plan incorporates things like this, I perfectly am aware why you would, and even on this moment work relentlessly on it.

To you, debunkers - Think a bit out of the box. Where is the big game?

Poisoning the population... sounds just as a bonus factor. "poison the bastards, turn their minds, they should not repel us" - yet a bit fuzzy reason for the all effort.

Militarry effort...

How does HAARP play into all this? The HAARP array is based just north of Fairbanks, Alaska. For me to go into HAARP would fill volumes, same as the mountain of evidence for the use of Chemtrails. However, the more you read, see, and hear the facts, you will then be more able to decide for yourself what is right. From my research, I believe that HAARP uses the Aluminium in Chemtrails as an electrical wire. If so, this may be why HAARP can travel the world. Once trails are laid, the Aluminium could be up there for up to two years. Keep laying the trails, and you keep advancing. We now know that HAARP can cause specific earthquakes and we suspect other ailments to Earth. I say “specific” because HAARP scientists have admitted that energy direction is possible. This energy can be guided to where the operators want a quake. The US Navy that runs HAARP have stated that, they will own the weather by 2025. It would appear they are well on their way to accomplishing that goal! I wonder, with all the weird weather we are having, are the HAARP people running practice runs? I believe you will find that Chemtrails are more important to the military than merely sun reflection.

Sound like probable and very reasonable, but c'mon the reason behind the whole efforts...

Now...
Economy con of transmutation of the market!?

How dumb would say the majority, there is nothing interesting in this, no aliens, no mambo-jumbo, no interest for me...

YET THIS IS THE MAIN REASON.

...if you are so inexperienced, so to be blind to see, its your own thing. They do it, they know it. And what we do, start catching each other for the minor details. Well go on if you continue to think that is important, yet that way wont bring you to revaluations which are held from you, because they are top-secret in the geo-political scene. I don't want to repeat myself but the factor is that disputes on low-level matters could bring more shadow on the truth than to light it up through making all details clear. It is not good for the community. Do your research for sake!

In the end is your choice what to believe or not believe in Con/Santa/Pooh/Bear/Chem trails. I know what does what in their game, and things done are for good reasons, anyway is thousand years old game, they left us lots of evidence to learn about their ways. This is their agenda - TPT(want to)B, as if it comes to the details - go on crucify me and all others who see beyond the veil. We have no explanation how its done - we wished to be, but we are not insiders.

And don't forget to enjoy our tee.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Lassiecat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

No response to any of the replies then. Standard procedure.

And now this idiot can't even be bothered to find out how HAARP works or where the ionosphere is

Rude and lazy
edit on 8-7-2016 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hi.

I am currently in the Netherlands. On the 6th I was located at a beach town not far from Amsterdam, maby 10k. I recorded videos of the same trails and have uploaded to YouTube. If you search chemtrails Holland, you will find them. Take a look and see what you think.
Regards

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Egoistically i saved my time to respond to the seven people and just wrote one post. My reply to all of them is the first sentence. You are good, you debunk good. I like that. I agree with all your points.

How much more you want me to say? Kneeling and begging for a piece if bread?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lassiecat

Egoistically i saved my time to respond to the seven people and just wrote one post. My reply to all of them is the first sentence. You are good, you debunk good. I like that. I agree with all your points.

How much more you want me to say? Kneeling and begging for a piece if bread?

Well at least you realise you should have done your homework and not been so easily fooled. That's progress at least.

I see now that you've moved your insult from telling people that they should have done their homework to calling them blind.

Glass houses...

edit on 8-7-2016 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I agree with all your points.

And yet you go on to repeat this "I believe that HAARP uses the Aluminium in Chemtrails".

Somehow I don't believe you

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

No, not maybe, but you could easily check for yourself to see I'm right...why don't you give it a try?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

It was long ago when I was doing my homework. My posts here ace by far perfect, they use random generated content, which for a good research need to be critically minimized to its essence. Not to say that it is far from the enough info that needs to be comprehend. All good conspiracy researcher a able too take out the truth out of the junk. This is due we have to work mostly with junk. If you expect somebody to writhe you the TRUTH online - you are daydreaming.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It was long ago when I was doing my homework. My posts here ace by far perfect, they use random generated content, which for a good research need to be critically minimized to its essence. Not to say that it is far from the enough info that needs to be comprehend. All good conspiracy researcher a able too take out the truth out of the junk. This is due we have to work mostly with junk. If you expect somebody to writhe you the TRUTH online - you are daydreaming.

I certainly don't expect you to write the truth online. i expect you to completely ignore everything that you have been wrong about and plough on regardless as though you have been right about everything just like all the other chemtrail believers

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissVocalcord

No, not maybe, but you could easily check for yourself to see I'm right...why don't you give it a try?

If you are referring to this,

So what? A lot of airplanes fly around Amsterdam above the 8000 km, when I just looked on e.g. flightradar24 I could easily identify about 5 or 6 flying above 8000km nearby Amsterdam.

Yes I checked it.

It is normal situation. I repeat again, I've observed the skies in Amsterdam for an year and a half. Nothing like this happened back then. And again - I have enough airplanes around me at my current location - again, no phenomenon like this seen at all. That gives me the 2+2 feeling. Very strong and very personal.

I and I will add one more thing. When I firstly heard of chemtrails - I laughed also, because the info was given in unwise manner by unwise sources. Yet I did my dinging, made my mind. My mind is mine, yours is yours. If you fail to see any conspiracies there, good, let it be hoax.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Details can have many different views. Your debunking styles are also prone to debunking, I am not just that kind of person. Debunking is never good attitude for me. Its very negative. Always when I see people who are wrong in my personal opinion on ATS, or in life, I do Generative Criticism, not Rethorical Criticism like most of you polluted me with.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
My husband is dragging me outta the house, will continue the talk later.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Details can have many different views. Your debunking styles are also prone to debunking, I am not just that kind of person. Debunking is never good attitude for me. Its very negative. Always when I see people who are wrong in my personal opinion on ATS, or in life, I do Generative Criticism, not Rethorical Criticism like most of you polluted me with.

Removing bunk is a bad thing. Yep, says it all

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Back when? Two years ago? Sure it happened then too.

30 years ago, also but lesser for the obvious reasons....

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Debunking is never good attitude for me. Its very negative.

So you prefer to just believe everything you read on the internet, and not do any rational thinking about it....

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I have a hard time believing anyone can be after the truth while at the same time believing debunking information is negative and not a good thing. I hope you realize that the things people have said to you on this thread isn't pollution and they actually had good arguments for all of your claims.

edit on 8-7-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Then tell us where we are wrong. Otherwise you are a hypocrite since you blindly believe the sources you choose but blindly ignore the vast amount of info we have given you and is also available to you in this sub forum. On top of that you have ignore almost every question i have asked you to answer. if you are not mathematically or scientifically inclined, that's fine, not everyone is, but then i dont understand why you take some people word for it and not ours.

The other guys posting in here are hugely knowledgable in matters about meteorology, aircraft, aircraft fuel and can back up everything with hard data, yet you choose yo ignore them. Fine, enjoy sitting in the dark. i was really hoping you would be different and we could engage in some sort of two way dialogue, clearly not.

Lastly, opinion has no relevance in science, which is what meteorology is. They didnt use personal opinion to put Juno into orbit around Jupiter 2 days ago.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Debunking is never good attitude for me. Its very negative.

So you prefer to just believe everything you read on the internet, and not do any rational thinking about it....

Sadly, my friend (well ex friend) is the same, she believe everything from geo engineering watch but looks at me like im an idiot when i try to explain things to her. Clearly not taking anything in and worse...NOT EVEN WILLING TO TAKE ANYTHING IN

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Fine, enjoy sitting in the dark. i was really hoping you would be different and we could engage in some sort of two way dialogue, clearly not.
I clear. I know mine. You know yours. Two very different variables in the equation. Peace.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

A contrail follows the plane across the sky, a chemtrail stays in place for hours.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join