It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Amsterdam the Netherlands Juli 6 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Chemtrails over Amsterdam the Netherlands
Time-lapse of chemtrails over Amsterdam.
This was recorded for 1 hour and 40 minutes and speed up 50 times.
The shot was taken on Juli 6 2016 at 13:50 looking south /south west
The shot was taken to see if there might be any truth behind the chemtrail conspiracy.
This video allows you to see the dynamics of these trails for your self.
Are these chemtrails or just sky pollution ?
It sure looks ugly on a nice summer day

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jaamaan

The shot was taken to see if there might be any truth behind the chemtrail conspiracy.

If there was any truth behind the chemtrail conspiracy (there isn't) how would this video help?

How would a chemtrail differ from a contrail visually?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
"Near the Day of Purification, cobwebs will criss cross the sky." -- Hopi Indian Prophecy, from the film Koyaanisquatsi

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-7-2016 by intrptr because: added thread link

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Those are contrails. There is a big difference. With a true Chemtrail, you will have a completely clear day. Jets will fly over, and the trails will not dissapate. What they do is continue to expand thickly and cover the whole sky. They will not go away all day longI use to watch them about 6 years ago here in California. I think is was a test. I dont see them do that anymore here. It may be something the millitary would use as defensive action during war

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

The video might help because you can look at these trails in a different way then when watching pictures of trails.
Here you can see some of the dynamics of these trails over a longer time period.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So, what chemical are they spraying, exactly?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

If there was any truth behind the chemtrail conspiracy (there isn't) how would this video help?

No truth?

From the CIA chief's own mouth.

"As promising as it may be, moving forward on SAI would raise a number of challenges for our government and for the international community. On the technical side, greenhouse gas emission reductions would still have to accompany SAI to address other climate change effects, such as ocean acidification, because SAI alone would not remove greenhouse gases from the atmosphere.

On the geopolitical side, the technology’s potential to alter weather patterns and benefit certain regions at the expense of others could trigger sharp opposition by some nations. Others might seize on SAI’s benefits and back away from their commitment to carbon dioxide reductions. And, as with other breakthrough technologies, global norms and standards are lacking to guide the deployment and implementation of SAI."

www.cia.gov...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Today was high wind force so they all seem to dissipate quick.
What the video shows me is that these trails seem quite persistent in these winds and you can see quite some trails moving into the shot that have become quite wide.
For all I know a contrail should disappear within seconds right ?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Only chemtrails you will find are in coffee shops.more kush -trails though.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Years ago I found the Material safety data sheets online at a texas refinery, and one type of jp jet fuel had 3 levels of additives of additional additives that dont belong. There was also a footnote refering to As directed per government requirments. Aluminum is an abrasive and doesnt belong, but it was listed. Barium2 was also listed.I cant remember what the third additive was, only that it was a chemical. I should have printed it out right away, but was on my work PC. I was environmental manager at the time. Ive gone back and looked for that MSDS but it is gone now. The refinery site was obviously real, It cost alot of money to build something that big and in depth. It had safety information on all of the grades of fuel they produced. I think that is about the time I came to ATS, as I had previously thought people who believed in that crap were nuts

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew
Only chemtrails you will find are in coffee shops.more kush -trails though.

Some diesel too? LOL!
You old Chemdawg!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: errck

originally posted by: Argyll

No truth?

From the CIA chief's own mouth.

"As promising as it may be, moving forward on SAI would raise a number of challenges for our government and for the international community. On the technical side, greenhouse gas emission reductions would still have to accompany SAI to address other climate change effects, such as ocean acidification, because SAI alone would not remove greenhouse gases from the atmosphere.

On the geopolitical side, the technology’s potential to alter weather patterns and benefit certain regions at the expense of others could trigger sharp opposition by some nations. Others might seize on SAI’s benefits and back away from their commitment to carbon dioxide reductions. And, as with other breakthrough technologies, global norms and standards are lacking to guide the deployment and implementation of SAI."

www.cia.gov...

You missed a bit

One that has gained my personal attention is stratospheric aerosol injection, or SAI, a method of seeding the stratosphere with particles that can help reflect the sun’s heat, in much the same way that volcanic eruptions do.

That STRATOSPHERIC bit always gets overlooked. Somehow proposals for the release of aerosols into the STRATOSPHERE becomes proof that the trails we see in the troposphere are chemtrails

Not really sure how that works

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaamaan
a reply to: visitedbythem

Today was high wind force so they all seem to dissipate quick.
What the video shows me is that these trails seem quite persistent in these winds and you can see quite some trails moving into the shot that have become quite wide.
For all I know a contrail should disappear within seconds right ?

There's no reason why a contrail can't persist for hours and it has been known for decades that they can and do. You won't find anything in scientific literature that says they can't

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

I live 5 km raven flight from an airport of a million citizen tourist city(which means lots airplanes on the airport). I've never seen more than two contrails together. And they all follow their roots of flight. You cannot have a contrail on lower heights where airplanes just wait for landing. Also I've lived in Amsterdam too. I know the city. The Airport there is small. If you want to fly to, or off Amsterdam your better chance is to drink a coffee in Eindhoven

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Might I ask, who would you trust a straight answer from? A meteorologist? Someone with a Masters of science perhaps? Just curious WHOs opinion you would value?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Years ago I found the Material safety data sheets online at a texas refinery, and one type of jp jet fuel had 3 levels of additives of additional additives that dont belong. There was also a footnote refering to As directed per government requirments. Aluminum is an abrasive and doesnt belong, but it was listed. Barium2 was also listed.I cant remember what the third additive was, only that it was a chemical. I should have printed it out right away, but was on my work PC. I was environmental manager at the time. Ive gone back and looked for that MSDS but it is gone now. The refinery site was obviously real, It cost alot of money to build something that big and in depth. It had safety information on all of the grades of fuel they produced. I think that is about the time I came to ATS, as I had previously thought people who believed in that crap were nuts

So a refinery uses additives. Who would have thought? You say they don't belong, and now you can't find the MSDS. Well, how do you know they "don't belong"? Are you a chemical engineer who knows what chemicals do what as fuel additives? And if you can show that they truly "don't belong," then, what does something like aluminum do? It's made from bauxite, right? And bauxite is one of the most common elements on Earth.

Now these chemicals were used in jet fuel. They were chemical additives to what amounts to kerosene and that kerosene was used to fuel airplanes. That's a FAR CRY from claiming tankers full of unknown chemicals are spraying us from above for unknown, but nefarious reasons, and the result are "chemtrails," which are allegedly different than CONtrails, which are a natural effect of jet airplanes flying at high altitudes.

Your evidence isn't very good. You can't remember precisely and you can't produce the MSDS, and you're talking about jet fuel anyway.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaxsmash

Someone that flew up to the contrail, tested it, could slow proper chain of custody, and lab results that there was something there.

Saying "look up" and "they're different than I remember" and "contrails only last a few minutes" doesn't cut it. There needs to be real, provable evidence.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

So a refinery uses additives. Who would have thought? You say they don't belong, and now you can't find the MSDS. Well, how do you know they "don't belong"? Are you a chemical engineer who knows what chemicals do what as fuel additives? And if you can show that they truly "don't belong," then, what does something like aluminum do? It's made from bauxite, right? And bauxite is one of the most common elements on Earth.

Now these chemicals were used in jet fuel. They were chemical additives to what amounts to kerosene and that kerosene was used to fuel airplanes. That's a FAR CRY from claiming tankers full of unknown chemicals are spraying us from above for unknown, but nefarious reasons, and the result are "chemtrails," which are allegedly different than CONtrails, which are a natural effect of jet airplanes flying at high altitudes.

Your evidence isn't very good. You can't remember precisely and you can't produce the MSDS, and you're talking about jet fuel anyway.
My mentor and trainer in Environmental is 78. He was in both the Navy, and Airforce. As for Chemist, My father is. I had heard people discuss chemtrails and aluminum in fuel. I thought they were stupid and it actually pissed me off. It doesnt make any sense. Aluminum is an abbrasive and would cause premature wear and failure being run through an engine in my opinion. I mentioned it to my mentor and he said " You are Environmental, you know what to do, start pulling up MSDSs. We used JP4 when I was in the service". So I did. The JP numbers are higher now. I found those additives in one JP grade only, out of all of them. Aluminum doesnt belong in there bro, and niether does Barium. Those are not componants of Kerosene. I looked at several JPs. I now believe they were testing it for a secret porpose. Maybe to counteract weather changes, or for millitary use during war time. I see only contrails now, but what I was seeing back then was totally different. A few trails would spread across the entire sky, and the rest of the day would be heavy overcast, where just earlier, the sun was out with not a single cloud in the sky

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
From say a real meteorologist with a masters of science degree? Like I dunno...me? Who has studied at an aeronautical university for YEARS...

a reply to: Zaphod58

edit on 6-7-2016 by Jaxsmash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaxsmash

Have you flown up and gotten a sample from the contrail itself, and can show proper chain of custody?

I spent longer than you've been studying at University actually working on aircraft on a ramp. Would you accept my opinion without proof to back it up?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join