It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Amsterdam the Netherlands Juli 6 2016

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaamaan
For all I know a contrail should disappear within seconds right ?

Wrong, why do you think that?

So what type of plane and what flight number made those contrails - you did check, didn't you?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce A Spruce Goose Bruce?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Many different forms of aluminum were injected with JP4 to test for higher pressure in the engine as well as to make them more efficient. As were forms of other chemicals.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Wrong, why do you think that?

So what type of plane and what flight number made those contrails - you did check, didn't you?

Not sure why you think I would check the flight numbers.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jaamaan

Not sure why you think I would check the flight numbers.

Because it can help tell you who is doing this so called spraying.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: schuyler
So, what chemical are they spraying, exactly?
Years ago I found the Material safety data sheets online at a texas refinery, and one type of jp jet fuel had 3 levels of additives of additional additives that dont belong. There was also a footnote refering to As directed per government requirments. Aluminum is an abrasive and doesnt belong, but it was listed. Barium2 was also listed.I cant remember what the third additive was, only that it was a chemical. I should have printed it out right away, but was on my work PC. I was environmental manager at the time. Ive gone back and looked for that MSDS but it is gone now. The refinery site was obviously real, It cost alot of money to build something that big and in depth. It had safety information on all of the grades of fuel they produced. I think that is about the time I came to ATS, as I had previously thought people who believed in that crap were nuts

So a refinery uses additives. Who would have thought? You say they don't belong, and now you can't find the MSDS. Well, how do you know they "don't belong"? Are you a chemical engineer who knows what chemicals do what as fuel additives? And if you can show that they truly "don't belong," then, what does something like aluminum do? It's made from bauxite, right? And bauxite is one of the most common elements on Earth.

Now these chemicals were used in jet fuel. They were chemical additives to what amounts to kerosene and that kerosene was used to fuel airplanes. That's a FAR CRY from claiming tankers full of unknown chemicals are spraying us from above for unknown, but nefarious reasons, and the result are "chemtrails," which are allegedly different than CONtrails, which are a natural effect of jet airplanes flying at high altitudes.

Your evidence isn't very good. You can't remember precisely and you can't produce the MSDS, and you're talking about jet fuel anyway.
My mentor and trainer in Environmental is 78. He was in both the Navy, and Airforce. As for Chemist, My father is. I had heard people discuss chemtrails and aluminum in fuel. I thought they were stupid and it actually pissed me off. It doesnt make any sense.

That's right. It doesn't make sense. The fact that there was aluminum or barium as a fuel additive does not equate to "chemtrails" being sprayed on the populace. No one has established what aluminum or barium actually DO that is bad for you. Does it turn you into a zombie? I would maintain that car exhaust "with Techron Plus(R)!" is worse. And you are suggesting that JP fuel used to power jet airplanes are somehow ALSO chemtrails.

This is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the usual Chemtrail claims. You are trying to suggest there are additives in normal jet fuel that are, in fact "chemtrails." So contrails are chemtrails? Or are chemtrails contrails? The whole line of reasoning doesn't make sense.

The usual "chemtrail claim" is that the government is sending tankers full of sheeple-inducing chemicals to spray on the populace. Nobody has ever gathered a specimen of this sprayed compound. Nobody has ever been able to distinguish between a contrail and a "chemtrail," despite claims to the contrary.

The whole thing is nonsense and you've just added another layer of nonsense on top of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

With a true Chemtrail, you will have a completely clear day. Jets will fly over, and the trails will not dissapate.

Here this should shed some light on what you think are chemtrails.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
Do a little research, then your confusion will subside. Who came up with the tankers? Contrails are normal. Aluminum is not at all good to have in your body. Do you ever research these things. As Environmental, I had to take all different types of samples. Aluminum is a no-no. I cant remember what the cut off was for parts per million, but I did have to write a letter of explanation on how it got on site, and what we were doing to remediate the problem. BY THE WAY, We dont store any aluminum on site. Its a steelmill. We dont use aluminum. So I had to make up a BS story to explain it.

If you take a little time to research, there will be alot more harmony, and fewer arguments in here.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Aluminum is a no-no. I cant remember what the cut off was for parts per million, but I did have to write a letter of explanation on how it got on site, and what we were doing to remediate the problem.
"Cut off" from whom? There are no primary standards for aluminum in drinking water but there are secondary standards. Which means it isn't dangerous but it might make water look funny.
Primary Standards

Aluminum 0.05 to 0.2 mg/L* colored water
www.epa.gov...

So I had to make up a BS story to explain it.
How about the fact that it makes up about 8% of the Earth's crust? It's in soil just about everywhere and always has been.

edit on 7/6/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jaamaan

Today was high wind force so they all seem to dissipate quick.

It wasn't because of the winds...the atmosphere was not conducive for a contrail to persist.

What the video shows me is that these trails seem quite persistent in these winds and you can see quite some trails moving into the shot that have become quite wide.

Now that would be from the wind, and the atmosphere being conducive for them to persist and spread.

Well get ready to know a bit more...

Airplane contrails remain in the sky for the same reason that clouds stay in the sky. Clouds consist of water in the form of tiny liquid droplets and can either evaporate into an invisible gas (water vapor), which would cause the cloud to disappear, or can remain as droplets, which causes the cloud to stay there. Whether the water droplets that compose a cloud evaporate (and the cloud disappears) and how long the cloud remains before evaporating depends upon the relative humidity of the air. Relative humidity is a measure of how much water vapor is in the air compared to how much water vapor the air can hold. It is calculated by dividing the amount of water vapor in the air by the maximum amount of water vapor the air can hold.

If the relative humidity is high, near 100%, this means that the air is saturated with water vapor. High relative humidity prevents clouds and contrails from evaporating because the air cannot hold any more water vapor and so the water stays in liquid form as a cloud. If the relative humidity is low, near 0%, this means that the air is very dry and has very little water vapor in it. Low relative humidity causes clouds to evaporate very quickly and disappear because the dry air can hold a lot more water vapor, so the liquid droplets in the cloud turn into water vapor and become invisible.

scienceline.ucsb.edu...

contrailscience.com...

physicsbuzz.physicscentral.com...

Let's try these for now.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

If you take a little time to research, there will be alot more harmony, and fewer arguments in here.

Doubtful as there will always be one out there that thinks he knows more because he thinks anything that sounds sinister must mean it is happening without actually having something to back the claim.

Much like you have done.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Aluminum is a no-no. I cant remember what the cut off was for parts per million, but I did have to write a letter of explanation on how it got on site, and what we were doing to remediate the problem.
"Cut off" from whom? There are no primary standards for aluminum in drinking water but there are secondary standards. Which means it isn't dangerous but it might make water look funny.
Primary Standards

Aluminum 0.05 to 0.2 mg/L* colored water

www.epa.gov...
Im not at work. Im on vacation so I cant look over the lists. we report to the city and the state of California. We sample often in water run off, waste stream and many types of solid waste. We test for many things on the list you posted. Most often we look for chrome, mercury, zinc, lead, copper, arsenic, cad, nitrates, nitrites,TSS TDS, oil, etc. The aluminum was found in water run off. The sample was taken in the storm drain during a rain event. It shouldnt be there. We have large vats of hot acid, and one of our byproducts is ferrous sulphate. Its better to sell it rather then pay to have it removed as haz. It is my understanding that Sodium floride is a byproduct of the Aluminun industry, and it is very hazardous. It would be very expensive to have that hauled off to a proper waste facility. They tell you that is good for you too. I dont subscribe to that

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Chemtrails over Amsterdam the Netherlands
Time-lapse of chemtrails over Amsterdam.
This was recorded for 1 hour and 40 minutes and speed up 50 times.
The shot was taken on Juli 6 2016 at 13:50 looking south /south west
The shot was taken to see if there might be any truth behind the chemtrail conspiracy.
This video allows you to see the dynamics of these trails for your self.
Are these chemtrails or just sky pollution ?
It sure looks ugly on a nice summer day

Nice video. But why do you think this is going to tell you anything about chemtrails?

Do you know what a contrail is, how it can behave, under which circumstances they form and when they persist? I suggest you start there.

What I see in this video corresponds exactly with normal contrail behaviour. They're essentially cirrus clouds which live at some 30.000 ft (10 km) and higher, just like cirrus clouds. Cirrus clouds have no problem persisting, so why shouldn't a contrail, given the right circumstances?

That's all there is to it, really.

Also consider the following:

1: To explain contrails, all we need is to have known entities, such as airliners flying around in weather circumstances that allow contrails to persist. We know airliners exist, we know cirrus clouds exist, we can explain all that easily.

2: To explain chemtrails, you need to deny the physics involved with contrails, and then go on to invoke a massive coverup involving millions of people who make the chemtrail thing happen. There have to be unknown chemical tanks on commercial airliners worldwide, people who fill the tanks on all these planes, people who install the tanks and spraying equipment, people who make the chemicals, people who run and plan the whole operation, people who manage the logistics, and on and on it goes.

Then realize that there is zero credible evidence for any of the points in 2. Zilch. Even in chemtrail circles there's no consensus on what a chemtrail actually is, how it is sprayed, who sprays them, what purpose they serve, which chemicals are involved.. it all depends on which believer you ask.

That's because there's no evidence. If there were credible evidence, such diversity of interpretation wouldn't be there. But the thing is: they're seeing contrails and don't understand what they're looking at, and then go on to fill in the gaps in their knowledge with their own conspiracy theory of choice. And it shows, as there's no end to the theories: some claim it's to control our minds, other claim it's to dumb us down, or to kill us, or something to do with monsanto, or geoengineering, etc.

Even the planes themselves are thought to be all military, or disguised alien ships, or holograms, orbs, or airliners operated by airlines which in their struggle for efficiency somehow have spare room for chemicals in some unknown part of the plane.

When you think long and hard about it, the chemtrail 'theory' truly is one of the stupidest doing the rounds right now. It only works if you know little about weather and airplanes.
edit on 720166 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The aluminum was found in water run off. The sample was taken in the storm drain during a rain event. It shouldnt be there.
Why not? Soil has aluminum in it.

It is my understanding that Sodium floride is a byproduct of the Aluminun industry, and it is very hazardous.
Your understanding is incorrect. Sodium Flouride is not a byproduct. It is used as a catalyst in the refining process.

It would be very expensive to have that hauled off to a proper waste facility.
Fluoride is not a waste product, it is reused at the plant. But what it has to do with "chemtrails", I have no idea.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage My plant sits on several acres, but there is no exposed soil, and there hasnt been for at least 30 years. Ive worked there going on 36 years. The entire lot is is either paved or covered with thick concrete

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The wind doesn't blow dust to your plant? Vehicles don't have wheels?

Aluminum is everywhere and it always has been.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This was recently posted on Metabunk. It seems relevant here:

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yep heres the answer

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: payt69

After pointing out how selective the testing was, I applied that line of reasoning a while back and found that, yup, it's dirt all right.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: payt69

After pointing out how selective the testing was, I applied that line of reasoning a while back and found that, yup, it's dirt all right.

lol.. well what a surprise that must've been eh?

On average there's 8% aluminum in the earths crust, and whaddayaknow, it's also in the dust that flies around in the air, which then gets rained down and ends up in Visiteds test equipment.

Then again.. there are those suspicious looking trails 7 miles up there.. maybe THEY are to blame! lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join