It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Amsterdam the Netherlands Juli 6 2016

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: schuyler
So, what chemical are they spraying, exactly?
Years ago I found the Material safety data sheets online at a texas refinery, and one type of jp jet fuel had 3 levels of additives of additional additives that dont belong. There was also a footnote refering to As directed per government requirments. Aluminum is an abrasive and doesnt belong, but it was listed. Barium2 was also listed.I cant remember what the third additive was, only that it was a chemical.

Do you know the difference between a chemical and an element? Obviously elemental aluminum and barium are not added to the jet fuel!

So..im guessing you are not a chemist? So how do you know that this didn't belong in jet fuel?

Did you read it online maybe?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

I disagree, my mother is a Chemyst, she was explaining me this contrail phenomena from age of 5. You cannot have a decent contrail on less than 8000 meters!!! The contrail you might spot on lower altitudes will dissolve in less than a minute.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lassiecat

I disagree, my mother is a Chemyst, she was explaining me this contrail phenomena from age of 5. You cannot have a decent contrail on less than 8000 meters!!! The contrail you might spot on lower altitudes will dissolve in less than a minute.

Even though that's genrally true, there are exceptions:

See, it's just a matter of having the right conditions, and while they generally happen at high altitude, they do come down to ground level occasionally

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Same principle. It was early when I posted that.

The point I was making doesn't change the fact what he is talking about is either a holding pattern or a military aircraft making those not for chemtrailing purposes.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

What's a chemyst...I know what a chemist is?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

So what?

A lot of airplanes fly around Amsterdam above the 8000 km, when I just looked on e.g. flightradar24 I could easily identify about 5 or 6 flying above 8000km nearby Amsterdam.
edit on 7-7-2016 by MissVocalcord because: Added proper url

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

What's a chemyst...I know what a chemist is?

Someone who deals with the mysterious chemicals that make up a chemtrail?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
from a pilot....the sat view from ats 4 years ago.....showed the spray pattern off Portland's coast about 170 miles at 7 in the am....doin circles 70 miles wide...you tell me...

then the same thread showed it n e of London.....at 4 am....tell me

the patterns look like a nautilus or an ammonite shell

im so fed uo of people like you who cant handle the truth and go on the defensive. The only person attacked here is schuyler by you at the top of this page. I#m terribly sorry that the members in this thread are all intelligent and require someone to be able to back up their claims.

as for GBP/JPY, he claims to be a pilot. I'm not saying he isnt, but f he is, then he has no knowledge of simple maths (the kind that can show a plane cant carry anywhere near enough for a train hundreds of km long), of how engines work etc. So i would be wary of siding with him. Unless you are only to push your opinion and not learn?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: payt69

originally posted by: Lassiecat

Even though that's genrally true, there are exceptions:

See, it's just a matter of having the right conditions, and while they generally happen at high altitude, they do come down to ground level occasionally

Yo be fair, pretty and cool as that is, i cant see that lingering for hours...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: jaamaan

Chemtrails over Amsterdam the Netherlands
Time-lapse of chemtrails over Amsterdam.
This was recorded for 1 hour and 40 minutes and speed up 50 times.
The shot was taken on Juli 6 2016 at 13:50 looking south /south west
The shot was taken to see if there might be any truth behind the chemtrail conspiracy.
This video allows you to see the dynamics of these trails for your self.
Are these chemtrails or just sky pollution ?
It sure looks ugly on a nice summer day

Well look at that. What a surprise

What is the surprise ?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jaamaan

There isn't one, it was sarcasm. You saw persistent contrails, on a day when that image showed very high levels of moisture in the upper atmosphere, exactly what you would expect on days there are more persistent contrails.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Well my main purpose to make and post the video and publish it with a date, location and timestamp is that the effect could be confirmed or debunked.

I personaly find it strange that these trails, be it watervapor or something else, can be so persistent that they reach from horizon to horizon and bleeds out into this grey layer that blocks the sun.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Why? It's been happening almost as long as aircraft have been flying.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Those are contrails. There is a big difference. With a true Chemtrail ....

..... you wouldnt see anything. Contrails are only visible because they form clouds of dihydrogen monoxide crystals. Ice. Unless chemtrails are made of water, we would see nothing. Thats how you can tell contrails from chemtrails

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: visitedbythem

So has pretty much everyone on this forum, but that isn't proof chemtrails are real.

If you think this is attacking you because of your fantasy...they aren't attacking you it's the fantasy of chemtrails that get attacked.

We require more than I looked up and saw these lines in the sky...they must be chemtrails as evidence they exist.

I was refering to flying as in piloting. I doubt everyone on this thread has piloted. Have you? I m refering to private and not commercial, and do not currently have a pilot liscence

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014 Keep guessing

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Well the skies did not seem to be filled with those trails so much some decades ago.
Maybe it is the increase in air traffic since those days.
But that is why I ask myself these questions.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I've worked on just about every system on various military aircraft, including fuel tanks, flown sailplanes and powered aircraft, though not in years.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

They're expecting over a billion and a half people to fly this year. They were nowhere near those numbers decades ago. They also didn't use high bypass turbofans until about 20 or 25 years ago.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 I expected that you have, but not everyone else in here

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join