It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Amsterdam the Netherlands Juli 6 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: schuyler
Do a little research, then your confusion will subside.

Buddy, I think you are the one who is confused here. None of what you said makes any sense whatsoever. You have not established any sense of cause and effect. You've mixed up jet fuel additives with what some people say are "chemtrails." You have exhibited no expertise or knowledge on the issues at all, despite your Daddy and your mentor. And you've taken the debate out into left field.

Do do do do. Chemtrails: Silliest 'conspiracy' ever.
edit on 7/6/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler Maybe you should try visiting a library once in awhile. Its clear youve never been in one before

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lassiecat
a reply to: Argyll

I live 5 km raven flight from an airport of a million citizen tourist city(which means lots airplanes on the airport). I've never seen more than two contrails together. And they all follow their roots of flight. You cannot have a contrail on lower heights where airplanes just wait for landing. Also I've lived in Amsterdam too. I know the city. The Airport there is small. If you want to fly to, or off Amsterdam your better chance is to drink a coffee in Eindhoven

Not quite sure what your point is......I live 2 miles from Manchester International Airport....directly on the flight path, planes are typically 200-300 feet from landing when they fly over my back garden........yes you CAN have a contrail at a low altitude if the weather conditions are condusive to them forming , just like you can have low level clouds if weather conditions permit.......Absolutely no idea why you mentioned Amsterdam and coffee!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaamaan

originally posted by: hellobruce

For all I know a contrail should disappear within seconds right ?

Wrong, why do you think that?

So what type of plane and what flight number made those contrails - you did check, didn't you?

Not sure why you think I would check the flight numbers.

So you would see that they were normal commercial jets, with passengers.... So why didn't you bother to check?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: payt69

After pointing out how selective the testing was, I applied that line of reasoning a while back and found that, yup, it's dirt all right.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree. Aluminum is good for us all. I like to cook on aluminum to get my daily dose

Risk Assessment of Using Aluminum Foil in Food Preparation
Ghada Bassioni1,2,*, Fathia S. Mohammed3 , Essam Al Zubaidy3 and Issam Kobrsi2
1 Faculty of Engineering, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
2 Chemical Engineering Department, The Petroleum Institute, Abu Dhabi, UAE;
3 Chemical Engineering Department, American University of Sharjah, Sharjah, UAE.
*E-mail: [email protected]
Received: 11 March 2012 / Accepted: 4 April 2012 / Published: 1 May 2012
The contamination of food is a major concern not only for developing countries but also for the entire world. In the present work, leaching of aluminum from aluminum foil in different food solutions was studied. Minced meat was used to prepare six different food solutions using tomato juice, citric acid, apple vinegar, salt, and spices. Three techniques for analysis were used, weight loss (WL) measurements, Environmental Scanning Electron Microscopy (ESEM), and Inductively Coupled Plasma – Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS). The results clearly indicate that the use of aluminum foil for cooking contributes significantly to the daily intake of aluminum through the cooked foods. The amount of leaching was found to be high in acidic solutions, and even higher with the addition of spices. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the obtained values considered to be unacceptable. Finally, excessive consumption of aluminum from leaching aluminum foil has an extreme health risk effects. Aluminum foil may be used for packing but not for cooking.
Keywords: Aluminum foil; aluminum leaching; food preparation; aluminum level; toxicity
1. INTRODUCTION
Minimal exposure of aluminum to our bodies is not a problem. Human bodies can excrete small amounts very efficiently; an aluminum tolerable daily intake of 1 mg/kg body weight /day has been established by the World Health Organization (WHO) of the United Nation (UN) [1]. But unfortunately due to many reasons, most of us get exposed to and ingest more than what our bodies can handle [2]. It is reported that aluminum salts can be absorbed by the gut and concentrated in various human tissues including bone, parathyroid, and brain. High concentrations of aluminum have been detected in brain tissues of patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Various reports have suggested that high aluminum intakes may be harmful to some patients with bone diseases or renal impairments. The
Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., Vol. 7, 2012
aluminum health effects are far too vast to even being summarized [3]. Aluminum reduces the growth rate of human brain cells. Growth rate decrease becomes more pronounced at higher aluminum concentration [4].
Nowadays, it is a common practice to wrap meat and fish prior to oven cooking. Due to the possible relation between aluminum uptake and the specific diseases mentioned in many literatures, it is important to determine the aluminum concentration in the food wrapped with aluminum foil. The levels of aluminum content in different types of meat (beef, water buffalo, mutton, chicken, and turkey) packed with aluminum foil and cooked in an oven at three different temperatures/time periods (150 °C for 60 minutes, 200 °C for 40 minutes, and 250 °C for 20 minutes) have been studied. The results indicate that cooking increases the aluminum concentration in both white and red meats by 89 – 378 % in red meats and 76 – 215 % in poultry. The least increase (76 – 115 %) is observed in the samples baked for 60 min at 150 °C, while the highest increase (153 – 378 %) is in the samples baked for 20 min at 250 °C. It is determined that the fat content in meat, in addition to the cooking process, affected the migration of aluminum. It has been also found that raw chicken and turkey breast meat contained higher amounts of aluminum than the raw chicken and turkey leg meat, respectively. However, meals prepared in aluminum foil may carry a health risk in addition to other aluminum sources. The aluminum contents in grilled and baked fish fillets, with and without ingredients, wrapped in aluminum foil have been also studied [5]. The aluminum migration seems to depend on several factors, e.g. grilling duration, heating temperature, composition, food pH value, and presence of any other substances (such as organic acids and salt) [6]. Other studies indicate that the aluminum leaching for 1 – 3 hours beef baked samples in aluminum foil ranged between 59.83 – 220.20 mg/kg [7].
Aluminum is found to leach out from the foil in different stimulants; particularly in distilled water as well as acidic and alkaline media. The migration is found to be above the permissible limit. Leaching of aluminum is found significantly higher in acidic and aqueous media in comparison to alcoholic and saline media. Higher temperature conditions also enhance the rate of migration of aluminum in acidic and aqueous media [8].
In recent years, there was a continuous use of aluminum foil in cooking process despite the fact that aluminum is associated with some diseases. The aim of this research is to detect leaching levels of aluminum from aluminum foil in different food solutions.
2. EXPERIMENTAL PART
2.1. Materials
Aluminum foil is taken from the local UAE market. Specimens of aluminum foil are cut into rectangular dimensional shapes of 8 x 4 cm, each with a 1 mm diameter hole at one end in order to hang them while inserting them into the different food solutions. In addition to that, other samples are cut into 2.5 x 2 cm to study the leaching process in the vapor phase. Besides that, other samples, with exposed diameters (D) of 22, 30, and 40 cm, are cut to cover the cooking pan that is used in the oven. Minced beef, tomato juice, citric acid, salt, apple vinegar and spices are used in different
Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., Vol. 7, 2012
concentrations.
Yep Aluminum is good. I think Ill go out and eat dirt. After all the crap in here

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I agree. Aluminum is good for us all. I like to cook on aluminum to get my daily dose
You agree that there is aluminum in dirt? It would be pretty ignorant not to.

But I don't know how you come to the conclusion that I think that ingesting high levels of aluminum is good for us nor do I see what that article has to do with "chemtrails" or aluminum in soil. Do you eat large quantities of it?
edit on 7/6/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Mod Note Please Read

Please stick to the topic and remember the topic is NEVER each other. Enough with the tit for tat. Anymore will result in removed posts or harsher actions.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

if it was in the jet fuel, wouldn't the trail be visible from engine start to engine stop, and not just when the plane reaches 30,000 feet?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

if it was in the jet fuel, wouldn't the trail be visible from engine start to engine stop, and not just when the plane reaches 30,000 feet?

I dont know. Im not telling you that I believe 100 percent in it, Im just telling you what I found when I went looking. Im telling you that I thought all who believed this were nuts, and now Im not so sure, Im telling you that we have seen a pattern of behavior from our government that is questionable at the very least. Have I left anything out? PS it is not in all dirt and does not blow in the wind to the degree some would have you think, or that would have been my answer when we had high sample readings at my plant. Also the wind in other years was far stronger, and we never had such high sample readings In decades. People can say what ever they want in here. I go by the numbers, and numbers dont lie, people do

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
wrong dude....air force msds too....aluminum as nano and barium make great clouds....it's tracked by water and air samples from municipalities...

that's why the sky is all gummy now....

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: schuyler
So, what chemical are they spraying, exactly?
Years ago I found the Material safety data sheets online at a texas refinery, and one type of jp jet fuel had 3 levels of additives of additional additives that dont belong. There was also a footnote refering to As directed per government requirments. Aluminum is an abrasive and doesnt belong, but it was listed. Barium2 was also listed.I cant remember what the third additive was, only that it was a chemical. I should have printed it out right away, but was on my work PC. I was environmental manager at the time. Ive gone back and looked for that MSDS but it is gone now. The refinery site was obviously real, It cost alot of money to build something that big and in depth. It had safety information on all of the grades of fuel they produced. I think that is about the time I came to ATS, as I had previously thought people who believed in that crap were nuts

So a refinery uses additives. Who would have thought? You say they don't belong, and now you can't find the MSDS. Well, how do you know they "don't belong"? Are you a chemical engineer who knows what chemicals do what as fuel additives? And if you can show that they truly "don't belong," then, what does something like aluminum do? It's made from bauxite, right? And bauxite is one of the most common elements on Earth.

Now these chemicals were used in jet fuel. They were chemical additives to what amounts to kerosene and that kerosene was used to fuel airplanes. That's a FAR CRY from claiming tankers full of unknown chemicals are spraying us from above for unknown, but nefarious reasons, and the result are "chemtrails," which are allegedly different than CONtrails, which are a natural effect of jet airplanes flying at high altitudes.

Your evidence isn't very good. You can't remember precisely and you can't produce the MSDS, and you're talking about jet fuel anyway.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
from a pilot....the sat view from ats 4 years ago.....showed the spray pattern off Portland's coast about 170 miles at 7 in the am....doin circles 70 miles wide...you tell me...

then the same thread showed it n e of London.....at 4 am....tell me

the patterns look like a nautilus or an ammonite shell
edit on 6-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY LOL! Ive flown too. I wasnt going to bring this up. You will now be under attack on this thread Bro. LOL Good Luck

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Here, I double starred you on each post

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

The chemtrails are real bud, they stopped doing it for a few years... I went from believer to skeptic, I'm now a believer again. The fact that they suddenly stopped and now they started again, confirmed to me that the chemtrails are very much a reality. Pull your head out of the clouds! (Pun intended)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Imagine that chemtrails are seasonal...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And when did contrails ever stop?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

So which pilot told you those were anything but contrails?

Have you ever heard of holding patterns where they fly in circles waiting to land, or a military tanker waiting to refuel a plane that fly in circles?

You see there are actual reasons that happens that have nothing to do with the supposed chemtrail hoax.

I ask because if you are the pilot then you already know this and are just adding senseless bs to a thread about chemtrail bs.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Chemtrails over Amsterdam the Netherlands
Time-lapse of chemtrails over Amsterdam.
This was recorded for 1 hour and 40 minutes and speed up 50 times.
The shot was taken on Juli 6 2016 at 13:50 looking south /south west
The shot was taken to see if there might be any truth behind the chemtrail conspiracy.
This video allows you to see the dynamics of these trails for your self.
Are these chemtrails or just sky pollution ?
It sure looks ugly on a nice summer day

Well look at that. What a surprise

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

So has pretty much everyone on this forum, but that isn't proof chemtrails are real.

If you think this is attacking you because of your fantasy...they aren't attacking you it's the fantasy of chemtrails that get attacked.

We require more than I looked up and saw these lines in the sky...they must be chemtrails as evidence they exist.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: GBP/JPY

So which pilot told you those were anything but contrails?

Have you ever heard of holding patterns where they fly in circles waiting to land, or a military tanker waiting to refuel a plane that fly in circles?

You see there are actual reasons that happens that have nothing to do with the supposed chemtrail hoax.

I ask because if you are the pilot then you already know this and are just adding senseless bs to a thread about chemtrail bs.

Holding patterns are not circles. They are racetrack shaped with timed legs (usually 2 minutes) and standard rate or half standard rate for fast aircraft, to connect the legs. Likewise, tankers usually, but not always, fly the same sort of racetrack pattern.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join