It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Sounds like a religion to me.

Politics is a religion.

Complete with the 'preachers' trying to proselytize the masses in to the 'ever lasting, life' with a person that can apparently walk on water( Clinton).

We got the 'holy' wars on 'guns,rich,bankers,ceo's,women' etc.

We got the 'offerings' called taxes.

And we have the complete CORRUPTION just like the church.

Reality suits me better.

Fantasy land.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Stop with the murder nonsense. Good god

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Politics is a religion.

Not to me. It's an intersting topic and a hobby.

Religion is for those that want to believe in something that may not exist.

Very fitting, considering the current topic.

Fantasy land.

See above.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: butcherguy
Hillary running for POTUS:
Hi, I am Hillary Clinton.
I was Secretary of State a number of years ago.
When I was Secretary of State, I took care of state secrets like a doddering old grandma.
Since then, I fell down a flight of steps and bonked myself on the head so hard that I had to take a few months off to recuperate. Now I have seizures and poop my pants.
I am a liar too.

Clearly 'Presidential' material.

Obviously THE BEST candidate that the Democratic Party could field in the general election.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

There were at least four who died in Benghazi, not counting our ambassador. Can you say with any certainty at all that the emails had absolutely nothing to do with that? After all, it was the Benghazi investigations that uncovered the private server in the first place.
edit on 5-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Well now we know why Lynch announced to the public that she intends to follow the FBI's recommendation.

She did not know that the FBI's recommendation would be. The team that gave the recommendation, predated her being AG. They are career prosecutors and veteran FBI agents. That is really spitting on the work they did.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There were at least four who died in Benghazi, not counting our ambassador. Can you say with any certainty at all that the emails had absolutely nothing to do with that? After all, it was the Benghazi investigations that uncovered the private server in the first place.

Benghazi, thankfully, is over. I will not be dragged there.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: IAMTAT

There is a legal definition to "gross negligence", and it's different than plain old negligence.

Gross negligence is a conscious and voluntary disregard of the need to use reasonable care, which is likely to cause foreseeable grave injury or harm to persons, property, or both. It is conduct that is extreme when compared with ordinary Negligence, which is a mere failure to exercise reasonable care.

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

He's saying that it would be difficult or impossible to prove "gross negligence", which is how the statute is written.

There's a pesky email out there stating that Hillary didn't want a .gov email because she didn't want them seeing her stuff.
That seems to be a conscious and willful decision.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I refuse to believe she didn't KNOW what she was doing. And if she didn't then, I am mystified as to how this makes her qualified to run for POTUS where she has to be trusted with the same kind of security if she wins. Clearly, she cannot be trusted.

Agree with this 100%.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Bernie needs to run as the Independent that he previously identified as and ROB Hillary of votes.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Religion is for those that want to believe in something that may not exist.

Like the most 'transparent' administration in US history ?

Like 'Government is us, and they are doing things RIGHT' ?

Like the STATE is looking out for the 'little' people ?

American politics.

RELIGION

And the pinnacle.

How anyone even supports Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Is just blind RELIGIOUS devotion.

edit on 5-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Clinton did not intend for this info to be revealed.

Depends on your meaning of 'intend'.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I refuse to believe she didn't KNOW what she was doing. And if she didn't then, I am mystified as to how this makes her qualified to run for POTUS where she has to be trusted with the same kind of security if she wins. Clearly, she cannot be trusted.

I understand that she's evil incarnate - goes without saying - not even going to get into all that. Anyhow - maybe she knew exactly what she was doing - and that's why she's being let off the hook

Maybe she can be trusted - and there are things we don't/can't know

This is all just a big dog and pony show because something had to be done - the peeps are calling for her head

Here's what I do know: she was Secretary of State - and you're just ketsuko

If you want to take that personally - don't, because - I'm just Spiramirabilis...what the hell do either of us know about what she knows - and how she should have gone about handling it?

It always cracks me up when regular citizens think somehow we should be privy to everything

This is ATS for crying out loud

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Bernie needs to run as the Independent that he previously identified as and ROB Hillary of votes.

Sadly, I think it is too late. He should have done that a long time ago. Now we have Horrible and Horrible.

link   
DP
edit on 5-7-2016 by reldra because: site froze

link   
a reply to: neo96

Ok, Neo.

You are going off in to La La land again.

Do you have a point regarding this topic that you wish to discuss?

link   
dp
edit on 5-7-2016 by reldra because: site froze

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

In other words, you and those who starred you have no answer for that because you don't know and can't know. That server very well could have led to the deaths of the people in Benghazi.

link   

edit on 5-7-2016 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: IAMTAT

Do you support the idea of electing her...knowing full well she lied to you and everyone else in the country?

I've said many times that I am not voting in this election, considering the choices we have.

Clinton lies, Trump lies, you lie...everyone lies.

I find it disingenuous to get on a moral high horse and exclaim one's hypocrisy for all to see.

a reply to: UnBreakable

Since when do you have a problem with dishonesty? You support the poster child of dishonesty.

When have I ever stated I support Hillary? I've said the opposite numerous times.

Stop with the personal crap and accept reality, ladies. We have better things to do then cry about this nonsense any longer.

"Everyone lies"...got it.
Does everyone lie about jeopardizing national security?
I don't think so.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join