It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Breaking news so no links or details. Just the announcement and he will be taking questions from the media. The announcement did not mention what he will be speaking about.

Will update as it occurs and hopefully get some links for people.

If I had to guess its either Clinton or an update on the Orlando shooting.

ETA -
nypost.com...

FBI Director James Comey is speaking to the press Tuesday morning, just days after his agents interviewed Hillary Clinton about her private email server.

But officials would not reveal the topic of his announcement.

Comey will meet reporters at FBI headquarters in Washington, D.C., at 11 a.m.

On Saturday, Clinton was interviewed for three and a half hours about her email habits while serving as secretary of state.

Comey’s announcement comes the same day that Clinton and President Obama will hit the campaign together for the first time in 2016 during a joint appearance in Charlotte,

townhall.com...

BREAKING: After Hillary Interview, FBI Director to Make a Statement Tuesday

FBI Director James Comey will make a statement Tuesday at 11 am eastern from headquarters in Washington D.C. He will also take questions from reporters. Over the weekend the FBI interviewed former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, one of the final steps in the ongoing criminal investigation into alleged mishandling of classified information.

Clinton's "voluntary" interview with the FBI over the weekend lasted over three hours. It came a few days after Attorney General Loretta Lynch's controversial private meeting with Bill Clinton. Lynch insisted it was just a social conversation, but she realized it had "cast a shadow" over the FBI's investigation and announced she would be taking a step back from the findings.

edit on 5-7-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: added video

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Breaking news so no links or details. Just the announcement and he will be taking questions from the media. The announcement did not mention what he will be speaking about.

Will update as it occurs and hopefully get some links for people.

He will announce no charges for Hillary, further advancing the theory of collusion and the fix was in. It will further disillusion the electorate (aside from the Hillary toe suckers) and cause total apathy with the system. This will equate to low voter turnout November 3rd and Hillary will be elected POTUS with the lowest turnout percentage ever.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

He'll say 2 things.

1. No indictment.
2. Tender his resignation.

*drops mic*

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Many things are for certain. After the "announcement" there will be plenty of spin. Nothing concrete. News sites will make money. Alternative news sites will make money. Many threads will spawn here debating it all.

And the circus will continue...

Will make for good entertainment though. Man... are we doomed or what? lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He'll say 2 things.

1. No indictment.
2. Tender his resignation.

*drops mic*

Oh boy, if he resigns that changes the whole thing. That may actually motivate the zombies to vote anti-establishment.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I believe we are about to see just how corrupt the system is. I also think we are about to see a lot of pissed off people, along with the usual Clinton supporters in the media have a field day, celebrating the decision not to prosecute.
If the FBI does not go after Clinton, we're screwed big time folks. Our only hope of getting away from another 4 years of Obama 2.0 is if Trump wins.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I have been tipped off about this and no, I am not going to release the identity of my source.
He will be revealing once and for all what the letters, 'F', 'B', and 'I' stand for.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Wonder if Comey's family is being threatened or if he is also being promised an estate in Hawaii like Obama? We will never know the truth just that Hillary is travelling with our president and she's not worried.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Here is Clinton's schedule for today -

July 5, 2016
Charlotte, North Carolina
Organizing Event
Hillary Clinton & President Barack Obama

July 5, 2016
Washington, DC
National Education Association’s 95th Representative Assembly
Hillary Clinton

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Our entire way of life, system of checks and balances and the future of our personal freedoms are likely wrapped in his answer.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Finally PROOF that she's innocent! Lol

See, you guys were just butt hurt white men.

Clearly if she was guilty of anything the swift, just arm of the law would never let her just get away with it.

Go back to work, nothing to see here .

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Or
He announces that they found no criminal activity.
Her numbers go up when this is out of the way.
Then come November Hillary wins by the biggest landslide in election history.
Trump slinks back into that overpriced cave he crawled out of suffering the biggest humiliation of his life since his parents rejected him and sent him to military school.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Does the FBI director show up on a Tuesday after a long weekend and announce a speech and press event for later that morning? No, he does not. I would guess a lot of FBI people missed their family Independence Day celebrations.

The Hillary interview was the final wrapping up of loose ends in anticipation of Comey speaking today.

I think it looks very bad for her, but I also won't be shocked if she skates.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
I have been tipped off about this and no, I am not going to release the identity of my source.
He will be revealing once and for all what the letters, 'F', 'B', and 'I' stand for.

That was mean.

Please???

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sure cowboy what ever you say.
Like he would resign on national tv.
Some people actually behave in an adult manner you know. They don't seek revenge or make sensational gestures on national tv.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Where did you see or hear this?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

If I had to guess I would guess Orlando.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Ok, I'll play

Finally
Bringing
Indictment

?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
No link?
You guys going ape sh_t over a tweet .....
Again.....???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join