It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's on record that the attack lasted for over 13 hours, and that multiple calls for help went out during those 13 hours. However you want to interpret it is up to you.

link   
Remember guys...

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Given she's admitted her *ahem* mistake, it would be nice if she covered the costs of the investigation. Taxpayers shouldn't have to cover the costs of her mistake.

Someone decided to investigate it. Someone called for it. No charges were brought. It would be the erson who called for the investigation or the state to pay.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: IAMTAT

Do you support the idea of electing her...knowing full well she lied to you and everyone else in the country?

I've said many times that I am not voting in this election, considering the choices we have.

Clinton lies, Trump lies, you lie...everyone lies.

I find it disingenuous to get on a moral high horse and exclaim one's hypocrisy for all to see.

a reply to: UnBreakable

Since when do you have a problem with dishonesty? You support the poster child of dishonesty.

When have I ever stated I support Hillary? I've said the opposite numerous times.

Stop with the personal crap and accept reality, ladies. We have better things to do then cry about this nonsense any longer.

"Everyone lies"...got it.
Does everyone lie about jeopardizing national security?
I don't think so.

It is okay if you are a Democrat.

AGREED BUTCHER i LOVE the racist that rat themselves out.i like to know who im dealing with. and I LOVE THE crooked lying hillary supporters rat themselves out as much.. this whole thing smells of dead clinton foundation members who had enough and were martyred for it

Dude can you plz tell us how you really feel, also i am so happy we have folks like you to put us back on the straight path.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

It's on record that the attack lasted for over 13 hours, and that multiple calls for help went out during those 13 hours. However you want to interpret it is up to you.

However you read English is up to you. The last report is publicly available.

SM2

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Do you support the idea of electing her...knowing full well she lied to you and everyone else in the country?

I've said many times that I am not voting in this election, considering the choices we have.

I find it disingenuous to get on a moral high horse and exclaim one's hypocrisy for all to see.

Since when do you have a problem with dishonesty? You support the poster child of dishonesty.

When have I ever stated I support Hillary? I've said the opposite numerous times.

Stop with the personal crap and accept reality, ladies. We have better things to do then cry about this nonsense any longer.

I don't think so.

AGREED BUTCHER i LOVE the racist that rat themselves out.i like to know who im dealing with. and I LOVE THE crooked lying hillary supporters rat themselves out as much.. this whole thing smells of dead clinton foundation members who had enough and were martyred for it

are you F'ing kidding me? How is that remark even remotely racist? Are you 5 years old?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

HUMINT is very important and it was explained that she had information regarding assets on that server. How is this forgivable?

I am sure that there are those who are dead because of this server.

one of the emails contained oblique references to C.I.A. operatives.

One of the messages has been given a designation of “HCS-O” — indicating that the information was derived from human intelligence sources — a detail that was first reported by Fox News.

The officials said that none of the emails mention specific names of C.I.A. officers or the spy agency’s sources.

www.nytimes.com...

at least one Clinton email contained information identified as "HCS-O," which is the code for intelligence from human spying.

One source, not authorized to speak on the record, suggested the intelligence agencies are operating on the assumption there are more copies of the Clinton emails out there, and even releasing a partial email would provide enough clues to trace back to the original – which could allow the identification of “special access programs” intelligence.

www.foxnews.com...

"oblique" reference to "derived" information...and redacted under a preponderance of caution that the email information might be combined with other emails or leaked info. to vector to an operation.

Good on them for being very protective of human assets...but it doesn't look like it was a significant risk..No one identified..."oblique reference". And "Derived" information....and only potentially useful if someone knew what they were looking for and combined it with other hacked intelligence info. Otherwise a dot in connect the dots if someone knew what picture to look for.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I don't think so.

Dude can you plz tell us how you really feel, also i am so happy we have folks like you to put us back on the straight path.

ATS RULES t and c only let me tell you how i half ass think of this #

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
State Dept. John Kirby is holding a press conference right now.
Does anyone have access to watch it to see what's up?

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It was not her intention to release any classified info to anyone not qualified to see it. At least there is no evidence of that.

Gross negligence is like borrowing a car from someone for a year with the agreement that you will perform necessary maintenance on it, then willfully not performing said maintenance knowing that this will damage the car.

You can't prove that she willingly set up her own server knowing that some of her classified info would get out. You can't prove that she didn't care whether the info got out. Matter of fact, her not wanting some in government to see her stuff even proves more that she DID care about the secrecy of her info.

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I don't think so.

ATS RULES t and c only let me tell you how i half ass think of this #

Anytime of the day good sir, i am happy i could accommodate you today.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Admire her or not, this will taint anything she does forever.

The meeting with Lynch and Bill.
Her lying to the media.

She may very well still become president.

But the stench of this, like a Taco Bell bathroom, will linger on for decades.

Comey says the decision was made before the meeting. So, has nothing to do with it.

So who should we believe? Comey? Lynch? Hillary?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Does anyone remember Hillary telling us that there were no classified emails there that she sent?
She even urged that the emails all be released, because there wasn't anything there that was classified.

She is what certain people here want for a POTUS.

Sad, very sad.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It was her mistake. She said so. It had to be investigated because she was using an unsecure server...that's why the FBI investigated.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Thanks, but I can't listen to video right now. I was hoping for a summary

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Admire her or not, this will taint anything she does forever.

The meeting with Lynch and Bill.
Her lying to the media.

She may very well still become president.

But the stench of this, like a Taco Bell bathroom, will linger on for decades.

Comey says the decision was made before the meeting. So, has nothing to do with it.

So who should we believe? Comey? Lynch? Hillary?

thats a #ing joke right dude??? i wouldnt let momm'as life support determine that question.

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: matafuchs

HUMINT is very important and it was explained that she had information regarding assets on that server. How is this forgivable?

I am sure that there are those who are dead because of this server.

one of the emails contained oblique references to C.I.A. operatives.

One of the messages has been given a designation of “HCS-O” — indicating that the information was derived from human intelligence sources — a detail that was first reported by Fox News.

The officials said that none of the emails mention specific names of C.I.A. officers or the spy agency’s sources.

www.nytimes.com...

at least one Clinton email contained information identified as "HCS-O," which is the code for intelligence from human spying.

One source, not authorized to speak on the record, suggested the intelligence agencies are operating on the assumption there are more copies of the Clinton emails out there, and even releasing a partial email would provide enough clues to trace back to the original – which could allow the identification of “special access programs” intelligence.

www.foxnews.com...

"oblique" reference to "derived" information...and redacted under a preponderance of caution that the email information might be combined with other emails or leaked info. to vector to an operation.

Good on them for being very protective of human assets...but it doesn't look like it was a significant risk..No one identified..."oblique reference". And "Derived" information....and only potentially useful if someone knew what they were looking for and combined it with other hacked intelligence info. Otherwise a dot in connect the dots if someone knew what picture to look for.

Wouldn't sophisticated foriegn hackers conceivably know what they were looking for? Comey even stated that they believe her system was most likely hacked. Better yet...in his words.

She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It was not her intention to release any classified info to anyone not qualified to see it. At least there is no evidence of that.

She received classified info from Sid Blumenthal.
He had no security clearance.
She should have reported that immediately.
She didn't.
What makes you think that she cared who saw classified info???

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The press is asking Kirby a bunch of questions, but he will not talk about specifics in regards to the FBI decision.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join