It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It's amazing how there's all this billowing black smoke, but somehow no fire...

link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Man...What the hell is wrong with you?

I did my time when I fought against communism. Honestly, I've come to an age where I just don't bother with anything that's happening in my country nor in the world.

Instead of acting all hurt that I called things as they are, you should shut the hell up and not accept this. But never mind that, 'Murica bro? God?

Sorry I insulted your image of America...it's been dead for a while now

link   
Hillary is now TAINTED beyond repair. She reminds me of another politician who COULD run, but wouldn't stand a chance due to a history of such poor judgement. Can't think of his name now.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Public Service Announcement!!!!

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Enough!

Stick to the topic of the OP, or do not post at all.

Enough of the snarky posts about each other.

Anymore posts like that, and the members posting them will be post banned.

Do not reply to this post.

also:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Tue Jul 5 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What I wouldn't give for a J Edgar Hoover right now.

We had one of those today would have been very different.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kargun
a reply to: kaylaluv

According to the F.B.I. “Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

So he says she did break the law but no one will prosecute her.

No one will want to prosecute her because apparently anyone who is against the Clintons dies by "natural" causes somehow soon after

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I did my time when I fought against communism. Honestly, I've come to an age where I just don't bother with anything that's happening in my country nor in the world.

BS...You constantly criticize Americans and our Nation. We may be divided but don't need outsiders to create even more friction.

link   
Honest question why are people shocked by this news, when is the last time that such a high ranking politicized person ever been to jail.

She wasn't going to jail, we all new it.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

originally posted by: queenofswords
At least he emphasized, spelled out, and informed America, that her level of incompetence, negligence, and arrogance disqualifies her from holding the highest office in the land.

That meeting between Bill and Loretta was pivotal and we will never know what "deal" was cut.

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: queenofswords

No he didn't. He showed she made a mistake. Like we all do.

Ok you can try and spin this all you want as a "mistake", but when the FBI director himself states "although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information." I think you seriously lose credibility and can't be taken seriously.

edit on 5-7-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: neo96

More like a Joe Mc Carthy required Hoover was also selective

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
What I wouldn't give for a J Edgar Hoover right now.

We had one of those today would have been very different.

You think he would have made the announcement in a business suit? or a sun-dress?

Seriously, J. Edgar is who you're holding up as a bastion of law and justice?

The man who blackmailed anyone and everyone and used the resources of the US Government to do so?

That's your idea of a hero?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Instead of acting all hurt that I called things as they are, you should shut the hell up and not accept this. But never mind that, 'Murica bro? God?

Sorry I insulted your image of America...it's been dead for a while now.

It's hard to accept that a great idea that flared briefly in the 50's is now gone.

We killed our own country with greed.

link   
a reply to: olaru12

I only criticize your governments policy. And I will be doing it till my last breath, unless things change.

Friction? I, am dividing you by speaking my mind on a internet forum?

Dear God, what's happening....

link   
The more I listen to Comey and re-listen, the more strange this seems. The whole "she is guilty as sin, but I'm not going to recommend prosecution", the stranger this seems.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So

When is the first Congressional inquiry into Hillarys blatant and well publicized attempts to circumvent the Freedom of Information Act take place?

Next week? or will they wait that long?

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Sorry I insulted your image of America...it's been dead for a while now

So you don't bother with anything that happens in your country yet your are encouraging americans to protest ? Hypocrite. I call the the things like they are aswell. Russia and Serbia are #holes compared to any western country when it comes to democracy and freedom. That's just how it is.
edit on 5-7-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Seriously, J. Edgar is who you're holding up as a bastion of law and justice?

J Edgar didn't give a crap who it was.

Unlike the Comey's.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just showing us what money and power can buy you... Two things I take away from this... 1. They released this perfectly, seeing as it's the morning after a long 4th of July weekend, and everyone's getting back into their routines. So hey, lets just sneak in this little tid bit of info into their day.. & 2. Our political corruption is at the highest of levels, it's beyond apparent. And it's also apparent that these directors are more concerned with their careers, then doing what's "right" for the citizens they represent...

Such sad shameful times we live in... Bad day for this country

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
So

When is the first Congressional inquiry into Hillarys blatant and well publicized attempts to circumvent the Freedom of Information Act take place?

Next week? or will they wait that long?

And how many will there be?

Nine investigations proved no wrong-doing on Benghazi ... what do you figure on this? Twelve?

Always amazing to see the anti-government intervention and spending folks ready to have their "team" tear into the other one.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I may be wrong but I think it`s not the FBI`s call as to whether there is enough evidence to prosecute a case that`s up to the prosecutor. Shouldn`t the FBI send all their evidence to a prosecutor and let the prosecutor decide to file charges or not file charges?
the FBI and the police aren`t lawyers and as such aren`t qualified to make the decision to prosecute or not prosecute.

In this case the FBI is shielding the AG and the administration from having to make the tough call and face the wrath of the voters in November.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join