It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-Hour Soul Makeover via an Internet Chat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What if I told you that I chatted on an instant message program for 12 hours straight? Impossible, you say? There were brief breaks here and there (for several minutes each). However, we honestly chatted for 12 hours straight. This will be the strangest post I've ever made here, and I'll lose credibility with many, but, I promised myself I would make this thread, so I'm going to do it.

We started out talking about relatively mundane things. Then we got to remote viewing. The other person told me what they saw about me (all accurate). I told them what I saw about them (all accurate). Is that strange? My mind was blown (there were many correct details both ways, no errors). But, we were just getting started. We discussed how we saw each other. They saw me as being "like an angel." I saw them as being like a "like a god." It wasn't all that type of thing.

We chatted about our similarities and our differences. We both described ourselves as being "asexual." That is incredibly rare in itself. But, there were more unusual similarities. We both have been mistaken for looking over 15-20 years younger than we are. We both had our lives rocked by the Mandela Effect to the point where we feel like we are living in an alternate reality compared to where we started. We both see worldly things as not being important. We both have the same values concerning treating others with love and respect. There are many other such similarities.

We ended up expressing our total devotion to each other near the end of the 12 hours. The experience rocked me to my core. I have an entirely different view of what matters in life now when it comes to the opposite sex. How you ask? I didn’t know that a member of the opposite sex could be as non-materialistic as this person is. They don’t seem to care about anything materialistic which is how I am. I didn’t think that was conceivable.

I see through the illusion of life more than I ever had before. Holding onto a friendship with this person just became a top priority for me (up there with exercise and eating healthy). This event was a turning point in my life.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Wow, sounds deep

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
More than I could express.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hopefully it wasn't a chatbot:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Sometimes you just "know" when someone is right and sometimes it doesn't take long to know that (love at first sight theory?).

If she makes you happy, then I wish you all the best.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Hopefully it wasn't a chatbot:

I will not chat with a stupid program. I will how ever chat with an actual robot who is self aware using the internet. Now that would be something.
edit on 2-7-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
A soulmate right there!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The most important thing is that you are friends. Friends, Friends, Friends.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I believe you - and believe there was something occurring 'beyond the veil' of normal reality, so to speak. Some many years back, I found myself in a deserted internet chatroom with a young man who, after a few hours of learning of various mind-blowing similarities, we learn that we also share a mutual best friend, who happened to be staying the nite at my house, and had recently flown from Florida just after saying visiting this friend that I was chatting with - Truth is stranger than fiction! Be well & Xo

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
People love agreeing on things in the right setting. Just a god and an angel talking about asexual things and effects made by the internet. Awesome.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There are a lot of people in the world, it sounds like you just came into contact with one that has good morals, plus a little bit in common with you..

Due to your innate surprise, I'm going to assume you hang out with the wrong crouds (people who dpndrugs, are relatively lazy, and blame their problems on anyone but themselves.), or look for love in the wrong places.

And if im right, that doesn't make me anything less than a logoal human being. It shouldn't surprise you to meet a person with good traits... they aren't as rare as our minds allow us to think. You just need to have more enriched conversation to find them. Because the others are not capable f enriched conversation.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
The most important thing is that you are friends. Friends, Friends, Friends.

Friendship is the foundation for anything else that could happen. If something beyond friendship happens, friendship will still be the necessary foundation all the way until the end.

You can't rush friendship. Patience is the key.

Thank you so much for your insight.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Its not too hard to create a psychological profile on a person and know exactly what buttons do what.

But, for the sake of positivity, I sure hope it was somthing more than that OP.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
I sure hope it was somthing more than that OP.

It was a lot more than that. The remote viewing was off the charts by the other person. My remote viewing was just a few things, but I got them all right on the first chat. The other person got many details right. Several things that are unique to my situation let's say.

Beyond that, it's a chemistry and a wonderful feeling being with this person that I've never experienced with anyone else. The incredible thing to me is that the amazing feeling is always there when I'm chatting with this person. We've chatted many times now, by the way.

"create a psychological profile"

You don't know anything about me. There's no psychological profile that could encompass me. That's not bragging; I'm just stating a fact. My posting history here proves that. I'm all over the place (from an outside perspective).

People have thought they had me nailed as being so many different contradictory things on this forum it would make your head spin (it does mine at least). Try making a "psychological profile" of all that. It's not possible. The same goes for the other person I mentioned in the original post.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
No loss of credibility in my eyes. I know firsthand that this can happen, and did for me with two people who became the most important new real friends of my adult life, friends I never would have connected with on such deep levels if we had had the distractions of real life to contend with and have kept in my life for going on 8 and 10 years now.

Despite its many pitfalls, robots, catfishers, liars, predators, and the like, which we need to remain hyper aware of, the internet can be a pretty amazing way of meeting many people from all over without physical constraints, so It's logical that it can increase your odds of making a real soul connection, one that could very well translate into real life, or not.

edit on 7/9/2016 by ~Lucidity because: typo

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

You really know what you're talking about. I agree with what you wrote.

I wish I could describe in detail how I came to be friends with this person. I'll just say it was like finding a needle in a haystack, and I found the needle. It wasn't by chance, though. My perceptive abilities led me to them.

I found your post to be incredibly inspirational. Thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I meant no harm OP. Nor did I mean to detract from what was most likely a moving experience in life.

I just tried to offer a real world alternative to what is an otherwise ethereal life experience

Again, allow me to express that I hope that it was nothing short of positive for you.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
I just tried to offer a real world alternative to what is an otherwise ethereal life experience

You're talking about it in the past tense. This experience has continued ever since the event mentioned in the original post. Every time I've chatted with this person, it's been the same. There's no "past tense" about it.

You didn't know that your "[creating] a psychological profile" comment was so far off base because you don't know the people involved. If someone were to try to create a psychological profile on either of us, it would be like trying to play darts with a dartboard that's moving around all over the place. That's literally what it would be like.

I hope I'm not coming across as egotistical here because I'm just trying to convey the reality of the situation to you.
edit on 9-7-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

My bad.

S&F

Im out.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
What if I told you that I chatted on an instant message program for 12 hours straight? Impossible, you say? There were brief breaks here and there (for several minutes each). However, we honestly chatted for 12 hours straight. This will be the strangest post I've ever made here, and I'll lose credibility with many, but, I promised myself I would make this thread, so I'm going to do it.

We started out talking about relatively mundane things. Then we got to remote viewing. The other person told me what they saw about me (all accurate). I told them what I saw about them (all accurate). Is that strange? My mind was blown (there were many correct details both ways, no errors). But, we were just getting started. We discussed how we saw each other. They saw me as being "like an angel." I saw them as being like a "like a god." It wasn't all that type of thing.

We chatted about our similarities and our differences. We both described ourselves as being "asexual." That is incredibly rare in itself. But, there were more unusual similarities. We both have been mistaken for looking over 15-20 years younger than we are. We both had our lives rocked by the Mandela Effect to the point where we feel like we are living in an alternate reality compared to where we started. We both see worldly things as not being important. We both have the same values concerning treating others with love and respect. There are many other such similarities.

We ended up expressing our total devotion to each other near the end of the 12 hours. The experience rocked me to my core. I have an entirely different view of what matters in life now when it comes to the opposite sex. How you ask? I didn’t know that a member of the opposite sex could be as non-materialistic as this person is. They don’t seem to care about anything materialistic which is how I am. I didn’t think that was conceivable.

I see through the illusion of life more than I ever had before. Holding onto a friendship with this person just became a top priority for me (up there with exercise and eating healthy). This event was a turning point in my life.

I am so happy for you

I've met a couple of people online that I hold dear to my heart, and I'm bold enough to admit that they are more important to me than people I actually know in the "real" world.

I'm also intrigued by your experiences with the Mandela effect, if you don't mind.
perhaps you could tell me of your experiences, or if you've made a thread detailing it before, please pass on the link?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join