It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Rule Requires Doctors To Treat Trans Patients As Their Pretend Sex

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
"Sir, I'm sorry to inform you that you have endometriosis."

"Well, that can't be right. What do I do?"

"You can start by letting me say 'Ma'am'."

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
What else do you call it when a biological man claims to be a woman?

I call it a scientifically and medically recognized condition called gender dysphoria like doctors and researchers and people able to see outside of their own close-mindedness call it. I would call you lacking in information and facts. I would call you some other things too but I try to play nice.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

If you can't read, and extrapolate, then you shouldn't be here. I already stated what claim to back up with evidence.

You claimed: The cat-girl's brain is telling her she is a Cat. I assume you have more than just a video to back this up? Brain scans perhaps? Medical documentation? No? Just a video? That's what I thought. =)

Either way, here is ANOTHER link about the difference between Transgendered, and normal brains.
Transsexual Brain Differences

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freija

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
What else do you call it when a biological man claims to be a woman?

I call it a scientifically and medically recognized condition called gender dysphoria like doctors and researchers and people able to see outside of their own close-mindedness call it. I would call you lacking in information and facts. I would call you some other things too but I try to play nice.

IF it is medically recognized, then there is no need to worry about the title or pronoun used. Just let the health-care professionals do their job. If you have the energy to care what people call you, you aren't suffering.

link   
I hate to break it to you guys...but I lack the facilities and training to confirm anything for myself.

I strongly suspect many of you do, also.

If you look hard enough, you'll find alsorts of studies that confirm your biases.

You wanna be racist? You'll find something,s omewhere, that will attempt to scientifically back it up.

Can you refuse it under your own steam? probably not, everything we think we know...on both sides, means nothing in the end. you can post all the studies you want.

Unless you can show without any doubt that the people who conducted the studies are credible and were subjective then it's meaningless.

I can go right now and find links to various scientists who have outirhgt stated that transexualism is a mental illness.

they've been posted in threads in the past....of course, naturally - these articles and studies were conducted by people who have an agenda.

Everyone has an agenda unless their results confirm what you believe to be true.

So tough luck on that one, I know you thought you'd nail it in a factual way...but I dispute that. That's probably why you're refusing to post the links again.

link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply
a reply to: SprocketUK

I am Scottish, it's not a skirt.

Wearing a skirt doesn't make you a woman, it never will.

Why were they called the devils in skirts then?
(Yes, I know it's called a kilt).

And wearing trousers doesn't make you a man. That's all decided in your brain.

Glad we are on the same page finally.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

But guess what? I'm STILL allowed to have an opinion and a view. I'm even allowed to view others through my morals. Part of that is called freedom, the other part of that is called being human. We judge...get over it.

It goes the same way for us towards you. We can judge you and call you mentally ill or deluded for believing that transgender people are mentally ill. After all it's fair game. It's our opinions (yes MORE educated opinions than yours). We judge too. Get over it.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I read about the cat girl in a few articles - there are more videos of her. And there are resports from her family, this isn't some fetish - she lives as a cat.

she claws at the window when she wants to be taken for walks.

She sleeps on window ledges and sinks.

Or what about the woman who wanted to be blind so bad...she had drain cleaner poured in her eyes? I guess her brain has nothing to do with that...she just wanted to be blind, as you do.

Or the 40 something year old abomination who is now a 7 year old girl.

Seems I'm not the one who needs to do some research - like I said, some of us simply accept the first thing we read because it validates our views an opinions.

I've read some of your studies when they were posted in other threads...they mean nothing to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Actually, assuming that lacking official training makes on incapable of confirming anything is rather short-sighted. I'm self taught in several fields of knowledge, and can compete in those fields with people who've been through college. Programming for instance. Completely self-taught. Can code just as well as anyone who's been through college. The same thing goes for training. It's not difficult to learn to do something in our age such as read brain scans, and verify sourced articles. So yet again, you're incorrect. Nice try at saving face though. I'll give you an E for effort. =)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

You will be forgotten. Not out of poor memory but out of a collective national embarrassment of how some Americans used to think. History will not be kind to you.

Kinda like George Wallace.

He was definitely the Skin Head Trump of his day.

Now he's just an embarrassment blip in history.

(And no, I'm not bringing race into this. Its about time passing you by when you hold on to antiquated ideas)

edit on 23-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I can go right now and find links to various scientists who have outirhgt stated that transexualism is a mental illness.

Of course you can. That's why peer review is so important. And of course more research. And you know what? It's showing more and more that transgender people are not mentally ill.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No, it was decided that I was a man when I was born with a penis.

True story.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Sigh. Nothing but Shifting the Spotlight. Either back up the claim you made with credible evidence (Brain scan, or something of the type) or don't expect to be taken seriously when using that Unsubstantiated claim. I have Substantiated mine a couple times now with sourced, peer-reviewed documents.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jjsr420

Ok...so? I can code too, in a number of languages. I'm also fluent in several web design languages and technologies.

That's not the same, is it? You think learning how to write code is the last as learning how to study peoples brains?

And folk though the dirty bin stuff was absurd...sweet lord.

All you need to write code is a computer, a text editor and a compiler, or an interpreter.

In order to study the brains of transgender people...I'd need some serious medical equipment..and some people to use as subjects. It's that reality thing again.

It always wins in the end.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You've substantiated nothing.

And you know it.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Obviously you didn't get the example that people can teach themselves skills, and be just a proficient as someone who went to college. And actually, to study the brains of these people, all you -really- need are the BRAIN SCANS. Fairly simple concept to understand. Still waiting on you to back up your claim.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I didn;t need to get it...obviously you missed the part where I told you that I too have certain skills. The fact that I was able to learn those skills told me that long before you did.

Essentially, you told me something obvious, that everyone knows.

What you want, a pat on the back?

So tell me, where does one acquire brain scans?
edit on 23-6-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

link   
Well, I don't suppose he is going to substantiate his claim, so he looses. From this point, i'll just ignore him. Would anyone ELSE like to converse about this issue?

link   

You've substantiated nothing.

And you know it.

Actually he has. Or at least he has done more than you (and you have not done the same).

And besides that woman stopped acting like a cat when off camera (yes there are witnesses) so that shows that she is doing it for attention.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

No, it was decided that I was a man when I was born with a penis.

True story.

You aren't merely the person you see in the mirror. Your knob isn't what makes you attracted to who you are, else every single person in the world would fancy the same people. Yet we all fetishize and select and reject possible partners according to the way our brains are wired.

I like women, especially ones with red hair and attitude to match. Other's like blondes, brunettes, some guys like other guys, yet we all possess the same organ.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join