It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Rule Requires Doctors To Treat Trans Patients As Their Pretend Sex

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Are you one of the witnessed?

Am I right in guessing that if someone posts some brain scans online and says - these are from a transexual person, that it is to be taken as fact?

Some impartial dude just like...I think I'll upload some brain scans to the internet....transexual brain scans, because it's a subject I'm completely uninterested in and thus not biased at all.

For a laugh.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply
Are you one of the witnessed?

Am I right in guessing that if someone posts some brain scans online and says - these are from a transexual person, that it is to be taken as fact?

Some impartial dude just like...I think I'll upload some brain scans to the internet....transexual brain scans, because it's a subject I'm completely uninterested in and thus not biased at all.

For a laugh.

Not sure if serious or not.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

As unfortunate as it is, he is very serious....

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I guess that lass who made herself blind is only blind when she's on tv...and when nobody is looking she's not blind.

Or that monster who pretends he's a little girl...as soon as the cameras are switched off he's swigging beer and pumping iron, macho as all hell.

Nice, factual stuff here.

You guys sure showed me.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I'm being totally serious, don't let my tongue in cheek attitude persuade you otherwise.

Is the dude suggesting that I learn how to conduct and study brain scans serious?

link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

Well, come back when you can make a coherent argument. From now on I'll ignore you.

link   

Have you learned how to conduct and study brain scans?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ah you gave up...I'll assume that's a no.

Someone else tells you what the results mean.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
That's literally all he is capable of, is Shifting the Spotlight. Not only can a person learn to -study- brainscans, but we have this wonderful thing called PEER-REVIEW, which is obviously lost upon this guy. Either way, I hope everyone has a wonderful day (or night)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jjsr420

Good evening for me

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I think we're headed down a very dark, horrible road.

Uh NO!

I lived in the 50s when people denied who they were - - and that's the straight people.

When people hid anything not "socially acceptable" behind closed doors.

When a kid with a single parent was ostracized at school.

Recognition and acceptance of Sexual Fluidity is one of the best things ever to free people from man-made restrictions (no victim).

Then there is Gender Dysphoria (sex/gender 2 different things). A completely natural occurrence now recognized as such by the medical/psychiatric field.

Evolve.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I've had a nice night, thanks.

And I've learned something...I've learned that as humans, we're infallable.

We've nothing left to learn about this whole situation, and you guys huve shown me that.

So it would appear the only logical conclusion would be to promote this lifestyle, teach kids about it.

There are no limits when you overcome the hurdle that is reality.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So being transgender is like being a child to a single parent?

I can't see the connection here. Certain hedonistic lifestyles shouldn't be comported in public in front of all and sundry, have some self respect.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
"Sir, I'm sorry to inform you that you have endometriosis."

"Well, that can't be right. What do I do?"

"You can start by letting me say 'Ma'am'."

More nonsense.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ah - they seem to have given up.

Looks like we won again, lads!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjsr420
I'm self taught in several fields of knowledge, and can compete in those fields with people who've been through college. Programming for instance. Completely self-taught. Can code just as well as anyone who's been through college.

My ex too. Computers are his thing.

He started with Nintendo when he was 12 and just kept learning.

Now he's going to college to get "the paper", but usually ends up teaching the class cuz he knows more then the instructor.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

But guess what? I'm STILL allowed to have an opinion and a view. I'm even allowed to view others through my morals. Part of that is called freedom, the other part of that is called being human. We judge...get over it.

It goes the same way for us towards you. We can judge you and call you mentally ill or deluded for believing that transgender people are mentally ill. After all it's fair game. It's our opinions (yes MORE educated opinions than yours). We judge too. Get over it.

You're absolutely correct. Everyone has a right to their opinion and to voice it if they choose to do so. I'm not really sure who the "us" is that you apparently have been elected to speak for but I'll assume that means you're LGBT. And your "more educated opinions that yours" is just another of your group's typical attack plan. Call names, insult, etc. It holds about as much weight and logic as your argument that you can actually change your biological sex. But what should I expect from people who can't even decide if they want to be male, female, shemale or a goat.
edit on 6/23/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
"Sir, I'm sorry to inform you that you have endometriosis."

"Well, that can't be right. What do I do?"

"You can start by letting me say 'Ma'am'."

More nonsense.

I suppose you wouldn't care to see it from the point of view of a medical professional. Fair enough. Two traits of a patient that can't be healed: selfishness and denial.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

You have a very skewed way of viewing this. You lost, and people are moving on; ignoring you because you have nothing of real substance to input on this issue. If you come up with something substantial, please let us know. Just because I am not responding to you, does not mean I do not read your posts. Again, just to clarify, you lost this 'debate'. Horribly I might add. You presented no peer-reviewed articles, and made many unsubstantiated claims. You are dismissed until you can bring something of substance to the topic.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

So being transgender is like being a child to a single parent?

I can't see the connection here. Certain hedonistic lifestyles shouldn't be comported in public in front of all and sundry, have some self respect.

That's what you took out of the post?

Lifestyles? Like whether you prefer "city life or country life", "sports car or truck", "sushi or steak", "mountains or ocean", "suits or jeans", "movies or plays", "home cooking or takeout", etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join