It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Rule Requires Doctors To Treat Trans Patients As Their Pretend Sex

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The rule contains an explicit definition of gender identity that states a person can claim to be male, female, neither, both, or some combination of the two, said Roger Severino, director of the DeVos Center for Religion and Civil Society at the Heritage Foundation.

Whiskey

Tango

Foxtrot.

Ain't that called multiple personality disorder?

link   
a reply to: jjsr420

That's exactly how I'd expect someone of your ilk to talk...unfortunately I shan't be obeying your orders and refuse to be dictated to by you.

The real fact is this...you're sat there, still reading - and still replying, you just did.

You replied, and in the reply, claimed you are no longer replying.

You think you're leading this debate...by sitting there, stewing.

Reading my posts, refusing to respond...but being unable to helop yourself and giving in.

Yeah, you're a real winner!

link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Sigh. A Transgendered person knows exactly what they desire to be, and identify as; so the only thing you did was exactly what you cited others doing: "Typical attack plan". Personal attack much? Contradictory hypocrite much? Much too much.

So, going by your own argument, what you just said holds no weight, because you went on the attack. So sad.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
"Sir, I'm sorry to inform you that you have endometriosis."

"Well, that can't be right. What do I do?"

"You can start by letting me say 'Ma'am'."

More nonsense.

I suppose you wouldn't care to see it from the point of view of a medical professional. Fair enough. Two traits of a patient that can't be healed: selfishness and denial.

I've read enough of your posts to know you think you are clever and smart.

I'd say you need to educate yourself better.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: daryllyn

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: daryllyn

If you are treating someone "like a woman," how do you tell them they have prostate cancer? Technically, you can't because women, real ones, do not have prostates.

They can still be treated.

All that's being asked here is for the preferred pronouns to be used.

It's not a lot to ask to refer to someone as the pronouns that match the gender they are living as.

Says who? I would think it would be insulting to that person to be treated for prostate cancer. I know it is insulting to tell them they aren't a woman? I know they get all upset when you point out the facts about biology. Why would this person even accept prostate treatment when they refuse to accept that they are a man and will always be a man?

Maybe these people need to address their schizophrenia first...then we can call them what they are and they can be treated for and based upon what they are.

All medical treatments can be denied. In the unlikely event that they really would be insulted by having prostate cancer, instead of being afraid, they could refuse treatment. Medical treatment is rarely mandatory.

To say all trans people are schizophrenic, is incredibly immature, and asinine. That conclusion is vacuous at best, and speaks volumes about your character.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

I see the LGBT insult squad is active again. Funny how they all levitate to the same argument of name calling and insults. Typical of any group or individual that has no leg to stand upon in their "argument". In all truth however...I pity the mentally deranged. They probably believe their illness and therefore, will never successfully address it. That is likely why the suicide rate is so high among them...they can never be happy with their mind tells them lies about their bodies.

Just imagine having your most important organ telling you something that is biologically impossible to the point that you mutilate yourself, hoping for satisfaction, only to resort to suicide because all you have done is turned yourself into a freak.

Kinda sucks.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Actually...an attack is an initial action. A defense is the correct word to someone deflecting an attack. Look it up if you care.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

a reply to: samerulesapply

I see the LGBT insult squad is active again.

Yes, providing facts and links to facts.

Ignorant opinions have no validity.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Yeah - they tried that age-old tactic of ganging up on me and trying to overload and bait me with various studies and name calling, the usual.

There was about 7 of them, they got pissed because I held them off on my own and beat their brains out.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The LBTGQ community didn't attack you. You attacked them. Nice try though, but fail.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply

. . . bait me with various studies . . .

Provided facts and links.

Which you refuse to read.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: daryllyn

If you are treating someone "like a woman," how do you tell them they have prostate cancer? Technically, you can't because women, real ones, do not have prostates.

They can still be treated.

All that's being asked here is for the preferred pronouns to be used.

It's not a lot to ask to refer to someone as the pronouns that match the gender they are living as.

Says who? I would think it would be insulting to that person to be treated for prostate cancer. I know it is insulting to tell them they aren't a woman? I know they get all upset when you point out the facts about biology. Why would this person even accept prostate treatment when they refuse to accept that they are a man and will always be a man?

Maybe these people need to address their schizophrenia first...then we can call them what they are and they can be treated for and based upon what they are.

All medical treatments can be denied. In the unlikely event that they really would be insulted by having prostate cancer, instead of being afraid, they could refuse treatment. Medical treatment is rarely mandatory.

To say all trans people are schizophrenic, is incredibly immature, and asinine. That conclusion is vacuous at best, and speaks volumes about your character.

I never refer to "all" of any group. But when a person's mind and body don't agree, it is usually the mind that requires treatment. So call any names you wish. I understand the difficult position of your argument and the need to cling to some type of defense. Even if it is childish.

As for the prostate cancer. Just so you realize. if a man with prostate cancer were to deny treatment because they believe they are a woman and therefore can't have prostate cancer...that person has a mental problem. Any court would uphold that for their own well being.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I just want to point out - I've no beef with the L, B or G folks, their sexual preferences don't require one to suspend the laws of physics and reality.

It's the T stuff I'm against...not so much against, that's a poor choice of words.

I just think they're selfish. It's not good enough to simply be...we all must be with them.

Ain't gonna happen.

If he's wearing a dress and pretending he's a chick...I'll still refer to him as a chap.

Same goes for lasses what think they're lads.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

It is so cute how you think your "fail" and other determinations at the end of your words means something. Just so fricken cute

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I already stated, which you refused to read - I've read them, I read that crap when it was posted in other threads.

I simply don't care.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

As for the prostate cancer. Just so you realize. if a man with prostate cancer were to deny treatment because they believe they are a woman and therefore can't have prostate cancer...that person has a mental problem. Any court would uphold that for their own well being.

These constant assumptions that a transgender does not know what their physical body is - - - is intentionally insulting via ignorance on the part of the perpetrator.

edit on 23-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yeah - they tried that age-old tactic of ganging up on me and trying to overload and bait me with various studies and name calling, the usual.

There was about 7 of them, they got pissed because I held them off on my own and beat their brains out.

Yeah...I've "experienced" them before. I think they have their own little communications network and call in the troops when someone speaks logic, fact, medical evidence, etc. I'm sure one day there will either be a cure or treatment will be forcibly imposed. I mean...it just isn't fair to keep refusing effective treatment for this disorder.

Pity them.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Exactly...they think they're helping...

giving fags to a lung cancer patient.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I already stated, which you refused to read - I've read them, I read that crap when it was posted in other threads.

I simply don't care.

Then why are you here?

I don't believe you've read them. I believe you've glanced at some and picked parts out of others you found acceptable.

edit on 23-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yeah...they understand what it is, they simply reject it and decide to disguise it through physical mutilation. Make sense and I'm sure it is really good for them...especially considering the suicide rate AFTER the operations.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join