It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Rule Requires Doctors To Treat Trans Patients As Their Pretend Sex

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

Kinda backwards...

Are they happy lving some lie? I can't honestly say...it'd probably be fine for a while, but there are always going to be certain aspects of life - people, situations etc - that remind people that they are indeed living in a false reality of their own composition.

how is that good for you? How does it make them happy?

You seem to think this is healthy and helpful, but from my perspective you're like the enabler, feeding the smoket who is a fatal lung condition cigarettes because you feel bad for them and it makes them happy.

Keep plying them with smokes while possible *real* treatments remain unexplored and undiscovered.

Good for you!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: samerulesapply
a reply to: Abysha

Because they'd don't belong in a mens room, that's why.

Just like men don't need to use such products, even if feel like they should.

It's as relevant as a doctor playing along with a delusion and calling him a her.

Oh, I see. So... you just have a problem using a restroom that might accommodate for a type of man you don't personally like.

Is it the reflection in the metal box that bothers you? Like, does watching yourself wipe make you self-conscious? Does the trash bin make your safe space not feel so safe? I'm really stretching here trying to find one conceivable reason a trash bin in a stall would offend somebody such as yourself. I can't.

Any bloke who uses a stall on a night out is either useless at planning ahead or a bit worried at how they measure up.

That sounds like the same type of guy who would be offended by a metal garbage bin ruining his safe space.
edit on 23-6-2016 by Abysha because: Clarity

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Not only giving that person more and more smokes to puff their lungs out, but in the same breath telling kids in school etc, this is normal. It's okay to be like this.

It's so okay that the resot of the world debated it and in the end about 00% were bulli.ee-aaheh-persuuaaaaded to play along.

Bravo!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

More opinion, which is fine to have, but don't think just having an opinion makes said opinion relevant, or even well thought out. I use stalls because I prefer my privacy when defecating. I don't care how I 'measure up', because it's not a contest. I have a Wife who is happy with me, as I am happy with myself.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I don't believe in safe spaces - they're not regular trash cans.

Ye daren't touch the dirty bin, anyone who uses that as a regular trash can has issues. It's for used sanitary products.

I'm not the one demanding changes be made to suit my instabilities. Quite the opposite.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjsr420

More opinion, which is fine to have, but don't think just having an opinion makes said opinion relevant, or even well thought out. I use stalls because I prefer my privacy when defecating. I don't care how I 'measure up', because it's not a contest. I have a Wife who is happy with me, as I am happy with myself.

It was tongue in cheek, I couldn't care less if there are bins or not. Or whether anyone uses a stall or not.
I thought it was just another bs thing to bring up so decided to treat it with the disdain it deserved.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ah. My apologies then. It's difficult to tell inflection via text. Still opinion though lol. Just like everything samerulesapply is saying.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjsr420
Ah. My apologies then. It's difficult to tell inflection via text. Still opinion though lol. Just like everything samerulesapply is saying.

No worries, happens all the time.

Even face to face people can't always tell when I'm taking the mick.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Of course it's bs...this whole issue is bs. the mere notion that we're expected to pander to this insantiy is bs and completely ridiculous.

I'm not the one seeking a safe space...what an absurd notion that is. the people demanding we all pretend to suit the insanity of a few are the ones trying to create a safe space.

A space where they can play make believe, fantasy...play your silly fantasies at home behind closed doors.

That's your safe space...int he real world, the outside is not a safe space, never will be or has been. Hurtful things happen, to everyone. Some of us deal with it like men...while others pretend they're women.

I fully defend everyones right to play fantasy games at home, dress up like your favourite superhero or whatever. Nobody sould encroach your personal space, we need to share the rest of the world, compromises are made.

Not outright concessions based on petty strops and demands...safe space!
edit on 23-6-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I'm the exact opposite lol! I can't ever keep a straight face when trying to joke around.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I don't believe in safe spaces - they're not regular trash cans.

Ye daren't touch the dirty bin, anyone who uses that as a regular trash can has issues. It's for used sanitary products.

I'm not the one demanding changes be made to suit my instabilities. Quite the opposite.

Have you looked into one of those? It's full of all sorts of garbage beyond tampons and pads. Gum wrappers, q-tips, even condoms, and all sorts of crap.

And yes you do believe in safe spaces. You believe you are entitled to a space that only accommodates you and nobody else, even if accommodating others do not impact you in any way. THAT is called a safe space and a need to "suit your instabilities"

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

It's already been proven to not be merely a delusion, but feel free to keep ranting.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Wow! Love the way THAT brain works. I didn't even think of it like that. Just wow. *head explodes*

Very very interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

No...you judge me by your own standards - you seem to assume my feelings on this issue are based on me, my personal likes and dislikes...but no.

That's not it at all - it's having an influence and noted effect on young people and it's becoming more and more evident. It's not harmless, it's not right.

It's not about me, it's about how it's affecting other people...not me, personally. Everyone.

You get that concept, right? Other people?

For example - people who are not you?

It's pretty simple.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
And no, I have not looked into one.

Why would I? Why did you? Even if I had to put something in there...which I never will, I'd most likely just open and drop without feeling the need to peek inside.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

No...you judge me by your own standards - you seem to assume my feelings on this issue are based on me, my personal likes and dislikes...but no.

That's not it at all - it's having an influence and noted effect on young people and it's becoming more and more evident. It's not harmless, it's not right.

It's not about me, it's about how it's affecting other people...not me, personally. Everyone.

You get that concept, right? Other people?

For example - people who are not you?

It's pretty simple.

That's kind of what everybody has been trying to tell you.

History is not on your side. Science is not on your side. Basic human civility is not on your side. You are wrong and you don't even care to be right.

No, nobody will be harmed if an owner of a bar decides to install a trash bin in the men's stalls. The only harm will come to you and those like you with delicate sensibilities that can't handle when their ingrained and outdated world-views come to be challenged. It's you, not them. You.

And nobody will care about your opinion on this just like nobody cares about a skinhead's opinion on interracial marriage. Back in the day, they used religion and bad science to make a false case. It's happening again.

You will be forgotten. Not out of poor memory but out of a collective national embarrassment of how some Americans used to think. History will not be kind to you.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Politely brutal, I like. Flawless Victory.

Finish him! Oh...wait...you did that already.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Of course it's bs...this whole issue is bs. the mere notion that we're expected to pander to this insantiy is bs and completely ridiculous.

I'm not the one seeking a safe space...what an absurd notion that is. the people demanding we all pretend to suit the insanity of a few are the ones trying to create a safe space.

A space where they can play make believe, fantasy...play your silly fantasies at home behind closed doors.

That's your safe space...int he real world, the outside is not a safe space, never will be or has been. Hurtful things happen, to everyone. Some of us deal with it like men...while others pretend they're women.

I fully defend everyones right to play fantasy games at home, dress up like your favourite superhero or whatever. Nobody sould encroach your personal space, we need to share the rest of the world, compromises are made.

Not outright concessions based on petty strops and demands...safe space!

Dude, I can't make you go out and get an education, people (and I) have posted links to peer reviewed studies that prove that brain function in TG people aligns to the gender they identify with. Yet you post about bins and other bs.

Get a life and start worrying about stuff that affects you. Whether John, your UPS guy used to be Janet just doesn't matter one tiny bit.

Aint you got hobbies or something?

You may not like it and I just can't understand why, but move on and stop making your existence be about how much petty bs you can inflict on another human, one who does you no harm.

We all end up as worm food or ash, might as well live the life that gives us fulfilment.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'll give you some real-world examples, just to highlight my point.

I'm my cousin likes to smoke some illicit drug all day long, it makes him happy and he's doing no harm to anyone else. Do I want him doing it around my neice and nephew? No!

Will I tell them it's normal and his choice and perfectly acceptable? No!

If some religious dude prays every day and reads his holy book, do I care? No!

If he starts preaching to my little sister, do I care? Damn right I do. He can read what he likes...don't mean I want him to go around promoting it to others and influencing them. We don't concede and buckle under the pressure of him pushing his views.

My sister can work out her own beliefs.

I like how everyone is all high and mighty here, yet making various assumptions - for all you guys know I dress up like a girl every night and parade up and down in front of a mirror...and if I do, that's my business.

Whatever your fantasies or vices...there's no need to go around promoting it. Do it behind closed doors.

It's called - CON_SID_ER_A_TION!

We used to care about it, but now the narcissists and selfish hedonists have done away with it, and we're all to play along.

Not a chance of it, I couldn't care less if a man has a relationship with a piece of fruit - they can have a bloody domestic for all I care, just keep it to yourself.

Don't expect me to call an apple your wife. In the real world, if you open yourself up to it, you tend to get what's coming to you.

The only people wanting a safe space here are those who refuse to get with the program - reality will always trump your delusions, often in a painful and hurtful way.

C'est la vie!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

It's not about the bin, it's about what the bin symbolises.

It's one single thing of many, you deliberately refuse to see the point because you simply do not want to.

The bin would be another point for the deluded, and serve only to validate the idiocy even further.

This is pretty much the crux of the matter ^^ the bin serves the same purpose as a doctor being forced to call him her and her him.

Shame it had to be broken down in such an elementary way but what can you do. some folk are being deliberately blind.
edit on 23-6-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join