It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The orlando shooter and the mandela effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This has to be the fastest Mandela Effect ever. I could remember that the shooter said he was an Islamic Terrorist and he praised Allah and ISIS. There are all kinds of articles saying this on the google machine

BUT

When I read the Obama's administration transcripts of the event. There was no mention of Islamic Terrorist and ISIS. Now the guy was a Christian who praised God while he shot up people.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
That's not the mandela effect, it's the pc effect.
They are the same, but different.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Yea we're #ed as a society in considering doing a large write up about this its just insane.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

It is just the Obama Administration being the most 'transparent' administration in history. Transparent in their agenda, their bias and their failure.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

They stated somewhere on the news that they were going to scrub reference to terror groups to not give the murdering bastard the type of fame he was after. Not sure if I heard it on CNN or Cdn news, but I remember hearing it.

I've never heard of him referenced as Christian, that's not right.....that part isn't an omission, that would be a lie.

www.washingtonpost.com... everses-course/

Selectively editing this transcript is preposterous,” Ryan said. "We know the shooter was a radical Islamist extremist inspired by ISIS. We also know he intentionally targeted the LGBT community. The administration should release the full, unredacted transcript so the public is clear-eyed about who did this, and why."

Transcription piece:

OM: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [Arabic]. I wanna let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

⬆️ Yeah, the transcript is quite the lie.

edit on 21-6-2016 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I heard on a podcast that Daeshi didn't want this man. He tried to join, and they weren't interesred.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Would it not be better to just scrub the entire event altogether, say it never happened, so no one can benefit from this tragedy?

While we're at it, editing the details, and shaping the news, why bother with any details at at all. All that work for no gain.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

That's too funny. Many a deep truth is said in jest.

I can't tell you how annoyed I am that the Obama administration did this. IMO, the real truth and nothing but the truth serves The People the best.

This administration acts as if the people are too weak and impressionable to deal with the fact that this shooter was a radical Islamic terrorist who gave his allegiance to a foreign entity and used Allahu Akbar. IMO, that makes his "born in America so he is an American citizen" mantra null and void.

Radical Islamic Terrorist....Radical Islamic Terrorist....Radical Islamic Terrorist...Radical Islamic Terroris.

The more they won't say it, the more We The People WILL say it. Truth, nothing but the truth!!

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It's the "Obama Effect".

Been real since 2009.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I don't follow the news whatsoever, pretty much. But of course I hear about things... and I haven't read the administration transcripts or anything but I'll take your word for it. This case is weird. I do know that journalists are human and can jump to conclusions just as much as anybody. But still. It's all very odd.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Honestly with all the ISIS/Islamic state related terrorism it's not surprising.. it becomes embedded in you. I had a dream about an ISIS member shooting up a club a year ago.

top topics

join