It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sam Harris adds moral clarity to the attack in Orlando and Islam

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
originally posted by: Klassified

Some things never change, do they? Of course you highly doubt it, because the moment you read my post, cognitive dissonance, denial, and your indoctrination kicked in. You don't think I used to react the same way when someone told me they left Christianity because it's a lie and a delusion? Lol. You bet I did. They couldn't have known Jesus, or they would never be anything but Christian.

You also quoted the part where I said "but who knows really I could be wrong" but went on your tirade regardless.

My belief has nothing to do with indoctrination because I never was indoctrinated, I had a personal experience I cannot deny, it was only verified by other Christians and the Bible.

You're a bible reading Christian, and you don't know the NT verses relating to deacons/elders in the church(1Tim, Eph, Tit, Heb)? Someone needs to read their bible more.

No I am unaware of the church`s that use the title Deacon.

Christianity is the enemy of modern civilization, as is Judaism and Islam. They are anti-human, oppressive, excluvist, and bigoted. In Christianity and Islam's case, they want to assimilate the world, and make everyone else "twice the child of hell" as they are.

I think the Jewish people just want peace and bee left alone.

Christianity has been "used" by many for their own gain over people or control, but that is not what Christianity's core is about, from its very source and never will change, its about a personal relationship.

Individual Christians are not my enemy. People with terminal disease or severe mental disorders are not my enemy either, but it doesn't keep me from hating the disease or mental illness that made them sick.

So all the sick that were healed for good, your against.

A little brushing up on church history would likely help. Christ's words and example? It is Christ's words they were/are following. Just not his example.

Christ not only talked the talk but walked the walk, so his words and his example were inline,

Why do Christians need to stand up? Jesus himself, as well as other biblical writers said you would be persecuted and murdered, and that you should "rejoice, and be glad"(Matt 5). He also said that if any defense was needed, HE would give you the words to say, when you need them(Matt 10). What he did not say is that you would be spared any more than those before you.

Yes they are persecuted around the globe, whether singing joyfully as they are spat on laughed at, treated like scum, their homes burnt down or butchered etc would depend on the individual.

More Christians need to start standing up and recognising what a diabolical enemy Islam is to the whole world.

If it were an organisation of Atheist's slaughtering people globally and not just the countless mindless crimes committed on our streets daily by unbelievers I`d be calling them out as well. Stalin Pol Pot. But to you this isn`t a mental illness.

As to the rest of your post. Islam is no less an enemy of civilization and humanity that the other Abrahamic religions are.

Wrong believing in Christ for who He is, is a choice, pure and simple, Jesus was even for free speech, you can slander Him as much as you like etc.

Islam is not, Christians are not out to kill you Klassified for leaving, Islam come with the death penalty. Islam is forced and the death penalty for insulting Mohamad.

The Jews simply want peace and their own land that God gave to them.

ISIS is pure Islam by Mohamad by the Quran and Hadith. The Quran says that when followers are not in a position to dominate they are to smile to unbelievers but to hate them in their heart until they are in a position to dominate and force their belief, to kill the non believers etc.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

ISIS is pure Islam by Mohamad by the Quran and Hadith. The Quran says that when followers are not in a position to dominate they are to smile to unbelievers but to hate them in their heart until they are in a position to dominate and force their belief, to kill the non believers etc.

Who's great idea was it to introduce Islam in the 7th century *enter into the mix* this religious dogma soup confab; as if we did not have enough already to contend with? This in disregard of culture/race, place of birth? Islam seems to me to a boomerang joke; not unlike Confucius--whom Mao retroactively destroyed/removed from Chinese Culture. Unfortunately Islam is not going anywhere but radicalized (Koran a borrowed sycophant of the Torah)
edit on 24-6-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Who's great idea was it to introduce Islam in the 7th century *enter into the mix* this religious dogma soup confab;

I know you weren`t really asking a serious question ( more rhetorical ) but its a great question, its one that needs to be asked, especially from Muslims and examine the beginnings.

Because Mohamad failed as a prophet, he even thought himself demon possessed and wanted/tried to commit suicide.

There are the Satanic verses also

A person claiming to be a prophet of God who makes such a blunder, would have been stoned to death under Jewish law.

Salman Rushdie didn`t invent them they come from Mohamad, though he had a Fatwa put out on him for his death. Not that just those verses have to be read to realise his deeds and writing are not divinely inspired, but the exact opposite.

He was convinced by his wife that it was Gabriel giving him the messages.

Plus there will never be a prophet who denies the gospel of Christ.

Islam is the complete opposite to Christianity, I can`t see it anyway other way than demonically inspired not just a man made construct because of the glaring Quran verses Biblical verses regarding Satan. It also still keeps its moon god worship and pagan worship of the Kaaba stone, that they pray toward 5 times a day.All Muslims have to pray in Arabic and recite specific words.

The only two belief systems with the same one and only God are the Jewish and Christian.

Truth Behind the Black Stone & Kaaba Built Prior Quran 34:44, 28:46 & 11:49

Heck they even have the rock in a shape of a virgina that they kiss. The same stone that was worshipped by the pagans prior to Islam.

edit on 25-6-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You say that these cartels are no threat yet they have killed just as many if not more people than ISIS in a certain time span.

Why are we ignoring something happening right across our border?

Because the cartels are not interested in the cultural overthrow and subjugation of the United States of America, only the Estados Unidos de Mexico.
edit on 27-6-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

vhb:Who's great idea was it to introduce Islam in the 7th century *enter into the mix* this religious dogma soup confab;

gps777: I know you weren`t really asking a serious question ( more rhetorical ) but its a great question, its one that needs to be asked, especially from Muslims and examine the beginnings. Because Mohamad failed as a prophet, he even thought himself demon possessed and wanted/tried to commit suicide.

It WAS rhetorical; thanks for responding. He felt he was a failed prophet because he tried so many techniques, starvation, self harming to gain enlightenment. I would agree with his own assessment of his progress; yet look at the outcome of his self perceived failure.

gps777: Plus there will never be a prophet who denies the gospel of Christ.
Islam is the complete opposite to Christianity, I can`t see it anyway other way than demonically inspired not just a man made construct because of the glaring Quran verses Biblical verses regarding Satan. It also still keeps its moon god worship and pagan worship of the Kaaba stone, that they pray toward 5 times a day .All Muslims have to pray in Arabic and recite specific words.

There seems just a hint of enslavement to this notion of worship; the exclusion of women from the temples. The iconography of the quarter moon; pagan/satanic. The act of producing/depicting the human form as the vessel of the eternal spirit, painting or sculpting it (unclean/unworthy) becomes a serious punishable crime. What is wrong with this (everything).

gps777: The only two belief systems with the same one and only God are the Jewish and Christian.
Truth Behind the Black Stone & Kaaba Built Prior Quran 34:44, 28:46 & 11:49
Heck they even have the rock in a shape of a virgina that they kiss. The same stone that was worshipped by the pagans prior to Islam.
What is going on here and why is this not spoken of? PC off limits because wacky religions get special circumstance considerations?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

What is going on here and why is this not spoken of? PC off limits because wacky religions get special circumstance considerations?

Governmental PC and twisting of the truth toward and of Islam, I believe has become as bad as it is through three main reasons. Though I will just show two.

1. the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated all area`s of government.

Jihad is waged through many different area`s. Jihad of the sword, Jihad of the mouth, Jihad by the pen, Jihad by finance etc

Brigitte Gabriel Cleveland OH 17may2016, speaks on this infiltration of the US and shows their documents and goals for the US..

2. Mystery Babylon spoken of in the Bible and also gives its location, which is Saudi Arabia,

"and all the nations were DRUNK of the wine of her fornication" read OIL.

Walid Shoebat: Mystery Babylon the great!

edit on 28-6-2016 by gps777 because: bb code

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

gps777: Governmental PC and twisting of the truth toward and of Islam, I believe has become as bad as it is through three main reasons. Though I will just show two.
1. the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated all area`s of government.
Jihad is waged through many different area`s. Jihad of the sword, Jihad of the mouth, Jihad by the pen, Jihad by finance etc.

"Jihad normal explosion machine" as/is just business as usual". Oil is the name of the game and those that ARE relevant or nuisance types in the way of this distribution are considered legitimate collateral damage.

gps777 Brigitte Gabriel Cleveland OH 17may2016, speaks on this infiltration of the US and shows heir documents and goals for the US..

2. Mystery Babylon spoken of in the Bible and also gives its location, which is Saudi Arabia,
"and all the nations were DRUNK of the wine of her fornication" read OIL.

Where else in the world would this pattern emerge if not Babylon? (Persia)...alternatives. Tigris, Uphrates. Jerusalem.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join