It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magic is real if you are willing to pay the price.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This is not a debate about magic and if it is real, this is me telling the world that it is real but there is a price to be paid when you decide to # with the universe.

We live in an infinate multiverse and all possible futures are there for the taking, you just need to make sure you find yourself in the one you want to be in.

on a small scale this is easy to achive if you are willing to pay the price, lets say you run out of petrol on a remote road and really need someone to drive by and give you a lift? there are many possible futures where this might happen you just need to find one and maybe the price you pay is loosing your keys a few days later or the kettle breaking and needing to be replaced. This is how it works, the bigger the ask the greater the price.

So what happens if you forsee someone dying? there are a lot of worlds where they die and quite a few where they do not die yet but the price you pay is going to be bigger.

About a month ago I saw a future I did not like. A very close friend of mine has had a really hard time of late. He has MS and then his wife left him and took him for everything he had, she never contributed yet wanted half of the houses he had owned for many years before they met and took him to court. Having nothing but the equity in his assets he could not afford legal help and as a result she took him to the cleaners.

With the help of his friends we managed to help him move what was left of his stuff and he is now living with us whilst he waits to find out if he also has cancer and if not he can move to Spain and live out his days in the sunshine, not a lot to ask after everything he has been through really.

But I know how the univers works and # happens, the future I saw was one where he went though all of this # and just when he was out the other side and living out his days in relative happiness he died in his sleep without getting the peace and time he really deserved, not a future I wanted for him.

So I tried to find a future where this did not happen, I cannot explain how you do this but if you know then you know it can be done.

I am an odd magician and need to shut out the world to make a better future, I searched and searched for a future that was good but could not find one that meant he did not die anytime soon and the price was not higher than I was prepeared to pay but there was not one out there.

I could only see one future and I will admit it was not an easy option for me, so hard in fact that at one point I had decided to let him die rather than pay the price.

I cannot let this happen and I have not let this happen, as a result of this I now find myself broken, the love of my life is gone, I am going to live in a friends shed until I can find somewhere real to live and I cannot spend time with my son until I do so but it is my choice and the price I am paying is worth it to alllow a good man and great friend to spend a few years in the sunshine.

Magic is real but the bigger the ask the greater the price.

Anything is possible if you are willing to take the pain to allow another to live.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

So how did you do this? How did you see this "future"?

How do you know it wasn't imagined or hallucinated?

How can I do this "magic" you claim is real? I'm keen to prove to myself it's real, as you categorically state. So what do i need to do? Do you have a step-by-step i can follow please?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
double post deleted...
edit on 14-6-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

So how did you do this? How did you see this "future"?

How do you know it wasn't imagined or hallucinated?

How can I do this "magic" you claim is real? I'm keen to prove to myself it's real, as you categorically state. So what do i need to do? Do you have a step-by-step i can follow please?

As I said this is not about the how but the what happens if you do.

Ask yourself if there is something within that is more? Are you just a bag of stuff wrapped in skin or do you feel something more within yourself?

As to the how it cannot be explained, a bit like the question what does purple smell like.

I do not expect anyone to take this as anything other than a post on the internet but magic is simply performing ordianary tasks via extraordianary means.

Find a future and match your vibrational frequency to match it, it will happen but as I said be prepeared to pay the piper for the tune.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

as a result of this I now find myself broken, the love of my life is gone, I am going to live in a friends shed until I can find somewhere real to live and I cannot spend time with my son until I do so

Aww man. You and Mrs Non are done? Well.....sh**. I am so sorry to hear that. You both seemed like such nice people. But, no one knows what goes on behind the scenes and I wish you Godspeed in getting your Life back on track.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I understand you because I went through this too and my life was sad but I found my magic and returned to life. It was hard to find the magic but once I did it made sense. Nice thread. I hope your ok!
edit on 6 14 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Your friend must have really asked for and received something BIG to find himself in the state he is now - according to you at least. I doubt that the universe operates on a tit-for-tat basis.

Goodluck to your friend though, I don't know the guy, but I hope he finds peace.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

If you are "paying a price" for the magic you work, you are doing "It" (the magic)

Wrong.

Your belief in "payment" being necessary for "performance", that you cannot achieve your desired outcome without accepting and enduring some kind of compensatory loss is contrary to the infinite reality of the universe.

An infinite universe has no need for "payment".

But I get it, you are working with forces whose magnitude leave you in awe, and by your upbringing, the way you prevent yourself from becoming egomaniacal is by imposing this "tit-for-tat"
restriction.

You will be able to let that go once you realize that all that is actually required is that the overall dynamic balance is maintained; no payment required.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Find a future and match your vibration frequency to match it, it will happen but as I said be prepeared to pay the piper for the tune.

Shouldn't have to pay anyone if your spirit naturally jumps alternate realities until it finds its perfect realm.

You make it sound like, "suffer in this miserable hell-hole and if you do find happiness in another world, it will cost you your spirit".

So options are
1) have a long term hell on Prison Planet (Earth).
2) jump to your paradise and don't get 1 second to enjoy it, then the real hell.
3) somehow keep jumping realities (which is possible) and don't get caught.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Perhaps what sometimes appears to be "magic", is a coincidental (and sometimes unfortunate) series of cause and effect. Sometimes people can get on a downward spiral, but those things can be turned around with 'magic'. : )
edit on 6/14/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

If you are "paying a price" for the magic you work, you are doing "It" (the magic)

Wrong.

Your belief in "payment" being necessary for "performance", that you cannot achieve your desired outcome without accepting and enduring some kind of compensatory loss is contrary to the infinite reality of the universe.

An infinite universe has no need for "payment".

But I get it, you are working with forces whose magnitude leave you in awe, and by your upbringing, the way you prevent yourself from becoming egomaniacal is by imposing this "tit-for-tat"
restriction.

You will be able to let that go once you realize that all that is actually required is that the overall dynamic balance is maintained; no payment required.

Not tit for tat but an understanding that every possible future has differences and I could not find one where he lived and we stayed together, I looked a lot and had to pick the one where he lived and the only person that suffered was myself, there were a lot worse futures out there and I picked the one that had the least ammount of impact on the world in general.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

So now you are both homeless? I'm confused!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

I lived with mrsnonspecific but we have seperated and I am going to live in my mates workshop as he has kids and no room. our friend has had to sell both of his houses because of his divorce so now he has come to live here in mrsnonspecifics house in the room that was my son from a previous relationship's room but now I am going is not

Mrs nonspecific is currently at here freinds house whilst I move out and my friend is at his partners place that she had to find because they had to leave the houses they had to sell.

Not suprising you are confused it's all #ed up but as I said it was the best world I could find at short notice.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

I lived with mrsnonspecific but we have seperated and I am going to live in my mates workshop as he has kids and no room. our friend has had to sell both of his houses because of his divorce so now he has come to live here in mrsnonspecifics house in the room that was my son from a previous relationship's room but now I am going is not

Mrs nonspecific is currently at here freinds house whilst I move out and my friend is visiting his partners place that she had to find because they had to leave the houses they had to sell.

Not suprising you are confused it's all #ed up but as I said it was the best world I could find at short notice.
edit on 14/6/2016 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I could only see one future and I will admit it was not an easy option for me, so hard in fact that at one point I had decided to let him die rather than pay the price.

I cannot let this happen and I have not let this happen, as a result of this I now find myself broken, the love of my life is gone, I am going to live in a friends shed until I can find somewhere real to live and I cannot spend time with my son until I do so but it is my choice and the price I am paying is worth it to allow a good man and great friend to spend a few years in the sunshine.

So if I got this straight , you sacrificed your future for your friends last days, regardless of the consequences. That was either relay noble or really stupid, depending.

Is this laying down your life for a friend? I thought the definition of that was sacrificing your own life, not others, those you love.

Like taking his place at the hour of his death instead, not letting your family and life-style go down the tubes.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I'm trying to understand the basics of this magic:

"The bigger it gets, the higher the price." Okay. What kind of measure is used to see the "size" of a wish?

What are the parameters?

Because, if it comes down to "how many molecules have to be moved to make this wish", that is a nice idea.
But if it comes with a more morale point of view (and price), the underlying value of morale is something I would be curious about. And is that a universal value and who decided it?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I see! So temporary inconveniences then. Knowing it's temporary always makes hardships easier for me.
You'll get back on your feet. I know you are working on other issues now too. Need rest. Need to think. Exercise and good nutrition. It sounds like you have the support of friends. That's a good recipe for success.

I have a feeling you are going to be fine.

My best,

Oh! I have a comic strip on my refrigerator with a magnet -- of Charlie Brown lying in his bed with snoopy.

He is thinking "Sometimes I lie awake in bed at night wondering where I went wrong".
Then a voice says to me: "This is going to take longer than one night".

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
I'm trying to understand the basics of this magic:

"The bigger it gets, the higher the price." Okay. What kind of measure is used to see the "size" of a wish?

What are the parameters?

Because, if it comes down to "how many molecules have to be moved to make this wish", that is a nice idea.
But if it comes with a more morale point of view (and price), the underlying value of morale is something I would be curious about. And is that a universal value and who decided it?

You pose an interesting quiestion and not one that can be easily be explained.

Put simply the further you deviate from the natural path the greater the difference in the future.

In an ideal world you would want to find the right future with a minimal impact so maybe you need to find your car keys and you do but then you go to make a coffee and the milk has gone off and you need to go to the shop and get more.

When you are trying to make a big change the options are limited as there are less futures to choose from so you have to make a decision as to weather you think the price is worth it.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Sorry about the news, mate. I've never met you in person, but I feel that you are a friend indeed.
I've been there.

The best spell I ever cast I did so unknowingly, at first.
I Bent the Universe to my WILL. I was 270 lbs. drank a lot. And I decided I wanted to be MORE. I worked hard at focusing my Will and honing my body, dropped 75 lbs. in seven months. I did it for me. But also for the former Mrs. Owlbear. She dropped me like a bad habit and took the most important thing in my Life away from me. My kids who I had raised from birth as a stay at home dad during the dark years of the economy.

It sent me on a downward spiral. Ended up in a mental facility. Met a woman there...bad news, NEVER date anyone you meet in a mental ward. I was arrested weeks later for calling my wife names on Facebook and calling her to see my kids. Yep. That can happen. So much for freedom of speech.

BUT...

Less than four months later I met my soul mate. A woman who had given up on Love. I showed her what Love really is. It's a force and not just some biochemical reaction. I've been with her for 3 and a half years now. And the Love continues to grow and shine through the darkness of Life.

I've Willed lesser things into being. There is always a price for altering the Universe. Always. I paid my dues for what I received, and I don't regret a single thing.

Hang in there, non. The Universe is listening. Talk to it. Love you, man...be well.
edit on 14-6-2016 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Wow you went through a lot too. Can you see your kinds now?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join