It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate is spiraling out of control, small bomb detonated in Target bathroom

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Oh ya. I believe you. In fact it seems everyone knows about making meth in a bottle but me apparently.

Everyone in this thread has clued me in to that in like the last 10 minutes.

Makes me wonder what you people are up to in your spare time actually!!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Watch documentaries lol

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: stuthealien

so you the l.g.b.t crowd are responsible for what happened to that girl hope your proud of that!

That's way out of line. You're being irrational now. We're all responsible for our own actions only. Saying otherwise means you're promoting the idea that we're not responsible for the things we do.

Whoever did something to some little girl is responsible for what they did. Not other people. By saying that you're actually saying that he's not responsible for what he did which is BS.

Man, dressed as man - - lured a 9 girl into the bathroom.

He was intent on killing her.

Has nothing to do with LGBT or transgender.

Tell me this guy has anything to do with LGBT or transgenders: www.usatoday.com...

edit on 12-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
One of those who doesn't get the answer they want, so they keep asking - - and accuse of not answering the question.

I'm not trans either. I'm not even LGBT.

So then you were born female, and dress female, and FEEL female? Or is your avatar merely transvestite (which you clearly would not be IF you were a "transgender" person [of any stripe])?
edit on 12-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

Watch documentaries lol

There's some stuff I don't think I need to know. But thanks.

If I need somethin I know who to call now though......

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien

so you the l.g.b.t crowd are responsible for what happened to that girl hope your proud of that!

That's way out of line. You're being irrational now. We're all responsible for our own actions only. Saying otherwise means you're promoting the idea that we're not responsible for the things we do.

Whoever did something to some little girl is responsible for what they did. Not other people. By saying that you're actually saying that he's not responsible for what he did which is BS.

actually i disagree it was the l.g.b.t that campaigned for these toilets a sane man would have said children will be at risk
so you did actually give him the tools he needed and that was to walk into a littlegirls room unchallenged even using the police to enforce this which resulted in a security guard getting arrested.
so yes the l.g.b.t crowd are responsible you pushed for this, funny don't like to take responsability for what you started

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Since gender has now been downplayed into being mere "feeling", that is such as being "Depressed", can a depressed person from now on legally declare themselves to be a "Depression" (as if its a noun)?

If the responses from the pro-"transgender" crowd weren't so vague page after page I wouldn't have to so desperately grasp at straws what this apparent framework you all seem to embrace, what it even is to begin with.

(post by stuthealien removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Here's the guy:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Ya. I remember the story. It was just some sick guy and had nothing to do with any trans anything. So far there hasn't been anything related to the trans toilet drama as far as I know. Nothing about any Trans person anyway. It's just people freaking out about something that they don't understand and makes them uncomfortable.

I understand both sides of what is happening too. I also know there not much hope in smoothing anything out for anyone. I feel bad for both sides too because it's now made both sides more on edge than ever and focused on the other side as if they're going to do something crazy any moment even though neither side ever wanted more stress to begin with. Now everyone's all on edge about literally nothing. It's all about what Might happen and all these what if's as of yet...

I hate to say it, but this is one time when being a hetero white male really does have privilege in that this whole controversy doesn't effect me at all. Not one little bit. It's stressing all kinds of people out, I don't even think about it unless someone brings it up. That sounds bad to say but it's true. It's kinda funny in a dark comedy kind of way...I don't know, maybe it's just me..

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I feel bad for both sides too because it's now made both sides more on edge than ever and focused on the other side as if they're going to do something crazy any moment even though neither side ever wanted more stress to begin with. Now everyone's all on edge about literally nothing. It's all about what Might happen and all these what if's as of yet...

The thing is though, this is mostly about schools.

Transgender kids, in school, being able to use the same bathroom as their classmates.

Say, you're 7 years old. And you are forced to use the teachers bathroom. How do you explain that to your classmates?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

First of all, I'm not the lgbt crowd. I never pushed for anything. Which toilet to use was never a problem for me to figure out. In fact I avoid public men's room if at all possible anyway because they're more like some nasty dungeon covered in piss typically and it's cleaner to pee just about anywhere else besides there. I'm serious too, I've been to some where you're like cattle all standing together pissing in one big room sized tub like animals. It's amazing what passes for a bathroom in some places.

But anyway. My point is that once you start blaming other people for the actions of another person. That is the same as saying that the person isn't fully responsible for what they did and somehow these other people should be blamed. I don't agree with that. For example, I don't care if a woman is laying out in a strangers drive way totally naked and passed out. If that stranger has sex with her without consent, it's still rape and he's to blame. I don't care how available the woman might make the situation, his actions are still his own. Anything else is a cop out.

Same goes for that situation. Blaming others for what happened is like saying this guy wasn't at fault. No way. He's at fault 100% for what happened.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

That's the hardest part too. Schools and locker rooms and all that. I don't know what anyone is going to come up with either.

It's bad enough being different at that age anyway. Now the focus is on you being different too.

Plus it's not feasible to add bathrooms or make special this or that in reality. It's just too expensive to implement everywhere even though that would work. It's just not realistic.

So what other options are there, real options that might work that won't cause more unwanted attention and drama, etc.

I don't know what they're going to do at this point. Other countries can handle it and they have. But the US is just not ready. It's too bad too. I wish we were able to, I don't know, just be a lot cooler and capable or something, I don't have the words for it. But a large part of the US just can't handle it yet for whatever reason but now it's out there and has to be dealt with and I don't think anyone knows what to do.

(post by stuthealien removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
This is Nicole Maines. This is primarily where all this started.

She is a m/f transgender and was a 5th grade student when a grandfather of another student found out about her and the school then took his side against her.

She fought back publicly through the legal system. After her story, other trans kids/parents went public and fought for Equal Rights for their kids.

Transgender Teen Awarded $75,000 in School Restroom Lawsuit: time.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

this law has nothing to do with that ,a child is different to a grown man in a little girls toilet

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

Wait. that guy had nothing to do with the Trans bathroom thing at all. If it's the story I'm thinking of it happened before any of this toilet BS was even happening.

Again, I also never campaigned for anything either so point your finger somewhere else. But even if I did, I'm not responsible for anyone's actions but my own. That's a false way to view reality.

Like I said before, even if someone leaves their door open to their house, that doesn't mean it's ok for you to rob what's inside it. You go in and steal from that person, that's just you stealing. Him making it an easy target doesn't mean he's to blame for you robbing it. It might explain why you robbed it, but it doesn't excuse it and it doesn't mean he made you do it either.

Same goes for what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

your incorrect it was a transgender toilet,no its not false if i give you a gun knowing your most likely to shot your wife i would get charged as a accessary ,
by the l.g.b.t putting this law in place you gave the man a loaded gun !
i can do analogy's to

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join