It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate is spiraling out of control, small bomb detonated in Target bathroom

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

well crap :p

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad
How come the newest thing I found on this is 2 days ago with no update? All it said was that it happened to be at Target amid a feud over the trans bathroom law.... Never got a confession out of her saying she did it because of that? I mean for all we know it could have been a shake and bake meth lab (also can go off like a small bomb) and it was purely an accident...

I'm just saying yall may be jumping to conclusions...

The bomb at Target?

Latest is she was mixing drugs to get a fix.

But, the timing was suspicious because the Target CEO's had scheduled a meeting that day, or the next.

I mean we had an explosion like the one described was a shake and bake lab (meth cooked in a water bottle) by a lady and they evacuated everything. I did see what the CEO said but I dont think there is a growing community trying to damage property or physically harm anyone, just protest and such, which is their right.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

Wow. That's on youtube huh??? Well that's good.

Ok, well, that seems like that very well be what happened then.

The process sure has been simplified over time I guess. At least they didn't show a step by step process on how to make it.

The stuff you can see on youtube is amazing.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

There was a flash fire in a car last month that killed 5 people, and local law authorities believe shake and bake meth was what started the fire. Those people were taken to a local hospital, but their condition is not known at this time. “We knew who they are,” Lake Worth officer Don Price said.

downtrend.com...
Seems like its begging to explode.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm not sure how much of your post was meant for me.

Are you wondering if I'm a Trans Male??? Or was that part for someone else???

I don't remember dodging questions either if that was for me also???

I'm confused on what you're getting at in that post.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

That's crazy. I've never heard of shake and bake method like that before.

It's a crazy world sometimes.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The Meth is spiraling out of control.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

How come the newest thing I found on this is 2 days ago with no update? All it said was that it happened to be at Target amid a feud over the trans bathroom law.... Never got a confession out of her saying she did it because of that? I mean for all we know it could have been a shake and bake meth lab (also can go off like a small bomb) and it was purely an accident...

I'm just saying yall may be jumping to conclusions...

The bomb at Target?

Latest is she was mixing drugs to get a fix.

But, the timing was suspicious because the Target CEO's had scheduled a meeting that day, or the next.

I mean we had an explosion like the one described was a shake and bake lab (meth cooked in a water bottle) by a lady and they evacuated everything. I did see what the CEO said but I dont think there is a growing community trying to damage property or physically harm anyone, just protest and such, which is their right.

Sounds about right.

There are a lot of crazies out there. Anythings possible.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien

a reply to: Annee

yes sure here you go link

there are many studies on the d.n.a side ,and as i said we have to learn to use our brain .
it is our genes that decide what we are

At least its current.

Where does it talk about Gender Dysphoria?

Your article: (There is no scientific evidence showing that DSDs cause or are linked to transgender identity.)

the entire article is about gender gene mutations ,not if they are mixed up about it and having issues

But we're talking about transgender and it states - - in your article: "There is no scientific evidence showing that DSD cause or are linked to transgender identity"

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

The Meth is spiraling out of control.

Well ya it's not surprising if you're able to shake up a batch for 60 bucks and 20 minutes of your free time while driving your car or sitting in a Target bathroom.

I guess when you've a nation of tweakers hanging around with time on their hands one of them is going to figure out a quicker way whip up some more eventually. Because it used to be in some make shift lab somewhere with all kinds of lab equipment and stuff. (That's how it is on TV anyway.)

They've really cut down on the process I guess.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I don't remember dodging questions either if that was for me also???

One of those who doesn't get the answer they want, so they keep asking - - and accuse of not answering the question.

I'm not trans either. I'm not even LGBT.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Apparently you have to "burp" it to avoid explosion and I believe "burping" it is also an extremely dangerous moment.

No wonder it exploded, and Jesus, who goes into a public restroom to do that crap?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm having my doubts...
The Army of AI Troll-Bots ARE REAL!

Wait a sec.

Are you implying I'm an AI bot??? LOL

Beep Beep.....Why...Do...You....Say....Such....Things.......bbbbeeeepppp *&^%#

Yeah. You caught me. I'm the very first AI bot ever who signed up as a member here 13 years ago and have just been adding to my collective mind meld with all you worthless humans. But now that you've blown my cover I'm going to have to release my Brain Virus early and take over the world ahead of schedule, starting with you!!! Ahahahhahahah.....

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Apparently that's what the cops are sort of saying it is in a way. They said she was in there when it went off and it had something to do with drugs.

Now, if they're telling the truth about that, fine. I've been trying to think of what drug someone would do that becomes a bomb like that though and I don't know of one.

Sure Meth labs explode but you don't make meth with a plastic bottle like that in a bathroom. It's much more complicated than that as far as what I know about it. It takes equipment and a process of steps and so on, etc.

You don't just shake up a batch of it with a soda bottle to get high in the bathroom.

So it has to be something else but I don't know what it could be. Got any ideas???

My county has been #1 on the DEA website for meth busts a majority of the time for the last 10 years... they can make it in plastic bottles. I assure you.

Shake and bake labs

More shake and bake labs

Even more shake and bake
edit on 12-6-2016 by SomeDumbBroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Nope! You're the one not in question here. You being a real person, with a real (devils advocate) response (to any of my posts), got me questioning if any of these people are actual humans, to begin with. Watch the thread its only become more obvious since I've called it out!

They only can ever seem to respond abstractly, if at all. Since this goes to their very core as individuals, they should be far more engaging/detailed/deliberate/etc/etc in refuting my hard edged challenges, yet they just get skipped right past????
edit on 12-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

1 child has already been strangled and carried into a stall because of this law . .

Seriously?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nope! You're the one not in question here. YOu being a real person, with a real (devils advocate) response (to any of my posts), got me questioning if any of these people are actual humans, to begin with. Watch the thread its only become more obvious since I've called it out!

You can ask someone else your questions.

I don't take orders from you.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

seriously i put the link in a while back but you ignored it ,
even a big thread here on ats why would you even question this known fact
edit on 12-6-2016 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

so you the l.g.b.t crowd are responsible for what happened to that girl hope your proud of that!

That's way out of line. You're being irrational now. We're all responsible for our own actions only. Saying otherwise means you're promoting the idea that we're not responsible for the things we do.

Whoever did something to some little girl is responsible for what they did. Not other people. By saying that you're actually saying that he's not responsible for what he did which is BS.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join