It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate is spiraling out of control, small bomb detonated in Target bathroom

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
a reply to: yuppa

peacefull protest does not work,only burning them to the ground will cause the law machine to think what is has actually started here ,
no this link it has not been debunked it is true link

well if i burn enough of them my child will be safe and so will many other children so i will have a big smile on my face in prison

Have you seen this guy?

No one is going to mistake this man as anything but a man. This has nothing to do with transgenders.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

but you are only loving one type of person your putting the l.g.b.t above the rights of minors,because i do agree the l.g.b.t should have rights but not in a toilet with little girls ,your pushing so hard for this and forgetting or over riding their rights is that really fair

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Annee

you said that before but it was in a transgender toilet fact fact fact
thats how he was able to do it ,why do you keep posting the same old stuff ,why are you still trying to use deflection
i have proved many times in this thread that it was a transgender toilet

He's a predator. He saw an opportunity and took it.

It has nothing to do with transgenders using the bathroom.

Your daughters are probably in more danger from female predators.

You're obsessed because of a body part.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

but you are only loving one type of person your putting the l.g.b.t above the rights of minors,because i do agree the l.g.b.t should have rights but not in a toilet with little girls ,your pushing so hard for this and forgetting or over riding their rights is that really fair

Not over riding their rights. Do you have a right to see whats between someones legs? No you dont. If they look female and keep to themselves whats the problem?. And since when is life fair? Thats what you are missing. Any transgender who does not look passable dont use the restroom of that sex until they can pass.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

thats how he was able to do it ,why do you keep posting the same old stuff ,why are you still trying to use deflection

@ Stuthealien.Actually that toilet wasnt a transgender toilet. fact fact fact lol. And annee i agree.

(post by stuthealien removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

@ Stuthealien.Actually that toilet wasnt a transgender toilet. fact fact fact lol. And annee i agree.

get your links then prove it because i have counter links disputing that fact
edit on 12-6-2016 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

no your twisting things to suit your agenda sorry but your techniques will never work ,
he was a predator correct but it was a transgender toilet that allowed him to do this act, you can't deny this ,
he used the cover of a transgender toilet
i think i need to mention it happened in a transgender toilet again maybe it will sink in this time,
no i am not obsessed with a body part just the safety of children ,but you are obsessed with just putting kids at risk .

No, I'm not. And I have 2 daughters BTW

You are obsessed with a body part.

Are you saying it was a transgender toilet because of the news photo of a transgender toilet?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

no i'm saying it because it has been reported around the world many many links saying it was a transgender toilet ,and ever since the usa has been trying to bury the story or just deflect it ,i don't just go to cnn

the cat is already out of the bag
edit on 12-6-2016 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

no i'm saying it because it has been reported around the world many many links saying it was a transgender toilet ,and ever since the usa has been trying to bury the story or just deflect it ,i don't just go to cnn

The article you linked says "Women's Restroom".

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

the article does say transgender are you sure you read it all

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

the article does say transgender are you sure you read it all

Only about people trying to link it to transgenders.

Those Right Wing sites can sure get colorful.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

the cat is already out of the bag

Then they are wrong. I actually looked at the buildings lay out. And The story says WOMENS RESTROOM as well. Just like annee says.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

they are not wrong it was jason's deli which is a transgender toilet
anyway i need sleep ,but don't think i'm running no way ,i will return on the morrow to defend the virtue of the kids whose rights you seem to have forgotten

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

they are not wrong it was jason's deli which is a transgender toilet
anyway i need sleep ,but don't think i'm running no way ,i will return on the morrow to defend the virtue of the kids whose rights you seem to have forgotten

they are wrong. the damn Title of the article says where it was. Stop blatantly lying to make yourself look right.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

... ,i will return on the morrow to defend the virtue of the kids whose rights you seem to have forgotten

And I/we will still be here to defend the rights and dignity of transgender youth that you seem to somehow think doesn't matter at all. If you're so damned concerned about kids, why don't you try thinking about ALL kids. Hell, why don't you try thinking period.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

teh Article states where it occurred. the picture shown DONT APPLY and dont even say transgender restroom. its UNISEX AKA gender neutral.

I can prove what Im saying. youre making stuff up to fit your agenda on th eother hand and cant accept you got called on your misrepresentation. Woman up and accept you got served.

(post by stuthealien removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join