It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House: FBI Investigation Into Hillary Is ‘Criminal’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Anybody catch that Obama had a closed to the press meeting with the Attorney General yesterday? Wonder how THAT went....... I can probably summarize....

Obama: Drop it.
AG: No
Obama: Dang, well I tried, sleep tight....

Publicly, the meeting is alleged to be more innocently about how Obama can skirt the Constitution and take our guns away, since a Republican controlled Congress won't let him do it....

Obama: Drop it.
AG: How Fast?
Obama: While you're at it...indict Trump over something.
edit on 10-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Anybody catch that Obama had a closed to the press meeting with the Attorney General yesterday?
Publicly, the meeting is alleged to be more innocently about how Obama can skirt the Constitution and take our guns away, since a Republican controlled Congress won't let him do it....

Obama and Lynch meeting could have something to do with THIS:

DOJ asks to keep secret Clinton aide's immunity deal

They claim it protects the investigation....BUT...

Any public disclosure of Pagliano’s immunity agreement could also exact further damage on Clinton’s presidential campaign because it carries implications that someone involved may have committed a crime, although no one has been charged.

www.politico.com...
edit on 10-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Watch for an Ohio lawsuit that brings RICO charges into play, for HRC's benefiting from election fraud.

Ohio has the toughest RICO laws in the nation.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
IF no one is indicted in the whole Hillary email scandal, look for Judicial Watch to file with the court to release the Pagliano immunity agreement.
If no one is indicted, that means there is no case, and there is NO reason to keep the agreement sealed.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No, actually we don't. I would never vote for Hillary. She's dirty and even with my memory issues, I can still remember she is the freakin' antichrist. I hate Trump but do you know what he isn't? A traitor.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin

No, actually we don't. I would never vote for Hillary. She's dirty and even with my memory issues, I can still remember she is the freakin' antichrist. I hate Trump but do you know what he isn't? A traitor.

A traitor, at least, can commit treason for what they consider some greater cause or ideal. Everything Clinton does is motivated by greed and a desire for personal power.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Yes but will they take the next step. I don't think so, because they are all spineless. Most of them are worried about promotions and keeping their jobs in case she gets in.

Truly a pathetic bunch of government lackeys.

edit on 10-6-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Certainly wasn't a slip of the tongue. I wonder why they would do such a thing and immediately take the shine off of Obama's endorsement.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Certainly wasn't a slip of the tongue. I wonder why they would do such a thing and immediately take the shine off of Obama's endorsement.

I'm sure something else is under the rug.

But then again, that spokesman is not a genius either.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Yes but will they take the next step. I don't think so, because they are all spineless. Most of them are worried about promotions and keeping their jobs in case she gets in.

Truly a pathetic bunch of government lackeys.

If it serves the hidden agenda then they will take next steps. Of course, none of it will permanently hurt Hillary -- she'll be pardoned before any real damage is done.

But if it is meant to be that Bernie is The Chosen One (or Trump, or someone else the DNC has in mind), then there will be next steps to make it happen.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I agree.

This could be step 1.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I love how crooked politicians get investigated and they say its "Criminal" . They are the criminals and they are destroying our country. The problem is there is no one policing the politicians.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
While they are at it, they can look into this.

How Clinton Donor Got on Sensitive Intelligence Board

Newly released State Department emails help reveal how a major Clinton Foundation donor was placed on a sensitive government intelligence advisory board even though he had no obvious experience in the field, a decision that appeared to baffle the department’s professional staff.

The emails further reveal how, after inquiries from ABC News, the Clinton staff sought to “protect the name” of the Secretary, “stall” the ABC News reporter and ultimately accept the resignation of the donor just two days later. Copies of dozens of internal emails were provided to ABC News by the conservative political group Citizens United, which obtained them under the Freedom of Information Act after more the two years of litigation with the government.

A prolific fundraiser for Democratic candidates and contributor to the Clinton Foundation, who later traveled with Bill Clinton on a trip to Africa, Rajiv K. Fernando’s only known qualification for a seat on the International Security Advisory Board (ISAB) was his technological know-how. The Chicago securities trader, who specialized in electronic investing, sat alongside an august collection of nuclear scientists, former cabinet secretaries and members of Congress to advise Hillary Clinton on the use of tactical nuclear weapons and on other crucial arms control issues.

Her corruption knows no bounds! lol.

They should just banish her and everyone else's name that comes up, to the North Pole.

Save some money.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I am not sure who the reporter was that asked the question, but he want on saying how there was a conflict of interest. He really went hard on him, and I was surprised someone actually had the gonads to ask the question.

My invitation to a party still stands if she gets indicted. Everyone that isn't a regressive is welcome.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Knowing this WH...they probably were saying 'It's criminal' that the FBI is investigating her Ladyship.
I'm sure that's exactly what is meant...It's a criminal enterprise investigating Clinton...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

If the situation was reversed and it was trump, wouldn't the dems request trump be boiled in oil and his bones ground into coffee whitener?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PickledOnion

If the situation was reversed and it was trump, wouldn't the dems request trump be boiled in oil and his bones ground into coffee whitener?

Probably, but the situation is on Hillary, not Trump.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Her buddy the POTUS will give her a Presidential Pardon. In the end. That way she can still campaign to be the POTUS. It is rigged by the Democrats and the POTUS. Bernie needs to step up now and start laying into Hillary as if she is a condemned criminal.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Any kind of Pardon would pretty much paint her as the criminal she is too....

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

That is true.

But there aren't any other ways out of that pickle.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join