It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House: FBI Investigation Into Hillary Is ‘Criminal’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's irrelevant if it had a classification marking at the time.

It's the information contained therein that constitutes a classification not whether or not it was marked properly.

It's a catchall the govt wrote into to laws.

The only reason she isn't in jail right now is because her name is Hillary Clinton. If you or I had done the same thing, we would have been in prison from the word go, and we'd never be heard from again.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sooooooo . . . not being anything close to an expert in such matters . . .

just how many incriminating pages can she hide in . . .

Never mind.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
"If you LIKE your criminal nominee...you can KEEP your criminal nominee".

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
"Not Classified at the Time"

Of course most weren't.

Because nobody doing the classifying saw them until Hillary gave them to the SD almost 2 years after leaving office.

Does anybody get this?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sooooooo . . . not being anything close to an expert in such matters . . .

just how many incriminating pages can she hide in . . .

Never mind.

They make some very small portable shredders these days.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So, our first FEMALE party nominee for President, is also the first to be under CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION by the FBI.

But, "Misogyny", but "Racism", but...woman...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: xuenchen

If the FBI is investigating anthing, I would imagine the are trying to determine if a crime took place. That is what makes it a criminal investigation. It was not specifically said that that Hillary Clinton is personally and actively being investigated. The thrust of the video was the Whitehouse spokesman stating that the President's support, in this push to unify the democratic party, would not influence career law enforcement.

Well then it's not just a 'security'investigation as Your Highness stated.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Now it looks like Hillary's basement server may have also compromised CIA Drone strike planning in Pakistan.
Documents heavily redacted.

TOP Story on Drudge now

Emails in Clinton Probe Dealt With Planned Drone Strikes

www.wsj.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Now it looks like Hillary's basement server may have also compromised CIA Drone strike planning in Pakistan.

TOP Story on Drudge now

www.wsj.com...

HUGE !!!

I think there's more that we don't know about than we know about.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

TOP Story on Drudge now

www.wsj.com...

HUGE !!!

I think there's more that we don't know about than we know about.

An Iceberg of corruption and Hillary Clinton is a Titanic criminal

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Mrs.Clinton is potentially guilty of Crimes that are going to be a lot easier to explain to the good people of America.

The "secret spy stuff" is true but hard for low information voters to get a grip on.

The damage will be done by simple Graft and Corruption.

Everyone knows that is Bad.

There are those who won't like the source but ....

“Secretary of State Hillary Clinton worked hand in glove with the Clinton Foundation on fundraising and foreign policy. Despite the law and her promises to the contrary, Hillary Clinton turned the State Department into the DC office of the Clinton Foundation.”

From..www.judicialwatch.org...

The Sale of Political Influence

A correlation of Clinton Foundation donations and her Foreign Policy decisions is obviously likely to provide interesting reading.

Her widely documented attempt to destroy the evidence.

Obstruction of Justice

"Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both."

18 U.S. Code § 1519

Not a difficult Crime to understand.

Hope her staff didn't send her any emails about this. Or tell any Lies.

FOIA and "Top Secret carelessness" are just two elements of the Story.

Plain Criminality and Lies is more than enough to see her in Jail.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

So the lawless one is supporting an criminal. No surprise there!! I hope the people investigating stick to their guns and do the job right.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
That's right Folks, our current President supports, along with the DNC and it's voters, a Presidential candidate who is under CRIMINAL investigation by the FBI, on multiple counts.

Ponder that for a minute.

But THIS nominee has a vagina...so the FBI CRIMINAL investigation doesn't matter.
She can just explain that she was having a hair-brain moment, and made a tiny little mistake, and say, " By the way, Im a woman and you need to take that into consideration". They make allowances, because America needs a woman president to dig us out of this mess Bush got us into........;..

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Time to start taking some of them lemons and make some lemonade.

What: Hillary Clinton Presidential Rally
When: Today, 3:00 PM
Where: Cell block C

Come and help us rally support for our future president, we will have refreshments and plenty of time to discuss the current events affecting America today. Admission is free, all are welcome, positive attitudes a must....no shivs.

Well, I've seen a few documentations about various gangleaders running their gangs from inside maximum security prisons while being placed in solitary confinement (or administrative segregation). If they can do it, so can Hillary!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Didn't the fbi say they only do criminal investigations?

So how is the White House saying this make it news.

In other news the usps will be delivering me mail tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
As soon as she is elected but before being sworn in, or not, the pardons will begin.
edit on 10-6-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

White House: FBI Investigation Into Hillary Is ‘Criminal’

Expect the indictments to be processed on certain individuals responsible for the investigation into anything Hillary related. The FBI has been under investigation by the President's group for wrongful harassment of a Clintoon for many months now
Film at 11
Please stay tuned

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Thank you for not using CELL BLOCK D, that is a Facebook page I created to show what my work is like.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I noticed that today the left-leaning MSM sources are going into full-blown "distract / deflect" mode to avoid talking about this.
They are once again spinning things around to attack Trump instead of facing facts that the President of our country just endorsed a candidate undergoing FBI "criminal" investigation.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Anybody catch that Obama had a closed to the press meeting with the Attorney General yesterday? Wonder how THAT went....... I can probably summarize....

Obama: Drop it.
AG: No
Obama: Dang, well I tried, sleep tight....

Publicly, the meeting is alleged to be more innocently about how Obama can skirt the Constitution and take our guns away, since a Republican controlled Congress won't let him do it....
edit on 10-6-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join