It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House: FBI Investigation Into Hillary Is ‘Criminal’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The White House has confirmed the FBI investigation involving the Hillary email scandal is *IN FACT* a criminal investigation !!

This announcement happened as Obama pledged his support for Hillary Clinton for President.

The irony is second to none.

More and more confirmations are slowing killing off the speculation and weak rebuttals.

Damage.

Now What?

Video confirmation....
White House: FBI Investigation Into Hillary Is ‘Criminal’

White House press secretary Josh Earnest on Thursday called the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton a “criminal investigation.”

Fox News reporter James Rosen said to Earnest, “So when a career prosecutor or an FBI agent working on the Clinton investigation hears this President speak openly about how he wants Hillary Clinton to succeed him, you don’t think that that career prosecutor or that FBI agent takes that as some indication as to how the president wants to see this case resolved?”

Ultra Ironic

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
indict her a**!!!!

edit on 6/9/2016 by ware2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Time to start taking some of them lemons and make some lemonade.

What: Hillary Clinton Presidential Rally
When: Today, 3:00 PM
Where: Cell block C

Come and help us rally support for our future president, we will have refreshments and plenty of time to discuss the current events affecting America today. Admission is free, all are welcome, positive attitudes a must....no shivs.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Remember, this has been under the auspices of counterintelligence. Some other cases the FBI has worked on that fall under this category are as follows:

- Mostafa Ahmed Awwad

- Bryan Underwood

- Stewart David Nozette

- Kexue Huang
- Elliot Doxer

- Walter Kendall Myers and Gwendolyn Myers
- Ten Russian Agents in U.S. (Ghost Stories)

- Harold & Nathaniel Nicholson | Harold Nicholson sentencing

- Hassan Abujihaad/Paul R. Hall
- Dongfan “Greg” Chung, Gregg William Bergersen

- Najib Shemami
- Sami Khoshaba Latchin (Arrested in 2004)

- Xiaodong Sheldon Meng Conviction

- Noshir S. Gowadia | Sentencing
- Leandro Aragoncillo | Michael Ray Aquino
- Lawrence Franklin

- Kenneth Wayne Ford
- Donald W. Keyser

- Robert P. Hanssen
- Ana Belen Montes
- Brian P. Regan

- George Trofimoff
- Mariano Faget

- Jean-Philippe Wispelaere

- La Red Avispa or The Cuban Spy Ring

- Kurt Alan Stand, Therese Marie Squillacote, and James Michael Clark
- Ten Hong Lee and Taiwan’s Four Pillars

- Robert Stephan Lipka
- Earl Edwin Pitts

- Aldrich Ames

- Steven John Lalas

- James Hall III
- Douglas Tsou

- Edward Lee Howard
- Vladimir M. Ismaylov
- Clayton John Lonetree

Because of a series of high profile espionage arrests, the press dubbed 1985 “the Year of the Spy.”That spring, the John Walker Spy Ring—John Walker, Jerry Whitworth, Arthur Walker, and Michael Walker—was arrested for passing classified material to the Soviet Union. On November 21, Navy intelligence analyst Jonathan Jay Pollard was arrested for spying for Israel. On November 23, Larry Wu-Tai Chin, a former CIA analyst, was arrested on charges of spying for the People’s Republic of China since 1952. On November 25, former National Security Agency employee Ronald William Pelton, was arrested for selling military secrets to the Soviets. CIA employee Sharon Marie Scranage and boyfriend Michael Soussoudis were arrested in July for passing material to Ghanian intelligence.

- Thomas Cavanagh
- Karl Frantisek Koecher
- Richard W. Miller and Svetlana and Nikolai Ogorodnikov

- James Durwood Harper

- William Holden Bell and Marian Zacharski

- Valdik Enger and Rudolf Chernyayev
- William Kampiles
- Ronald Humphrey and David Truong

- Christopher John Boyce and Andrew Daulton Lee

- “Sergey Viktorovich Petrov”

- Maksim Martynov

- Julius and Ethel Rosenberg

- Teodore Erdmann Erich Lau/Ludwig Spy Ring

- Velvalee Dickinson | Byte Out of History

- Vasilli Zubilin

- George John Dasch and Nazis
- Anastase A. Vonsiatsky

- Duquesne Spy Ring

- Guenther Rumrich and Nazi spy ring

I wonder what the Clinton entry will look like?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Knowing this WH...they probably were saying 'It's criminal' that the FBI is investigating her Ladyship.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It's amazing to me that the chief law enforcement officer of the nation is muddying the waters like this.

How the hell can he look at the American people and endorse her without flinching?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It appears that the pressure is on Hillary, and Obama to resolve this issue!

Thing is, even as of yesterday we know from a court filing there is
evidence, and it remains sealed.

I think many Democrats are embarrassed, and are held back
from endorsing Hillary due to the criminality appearance,
which keeps growing.
edit on 9-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So, with this latest revelation, how is this hag able to run for POTUS??

Why isn't she being held in jail, like the hundreds if not thousands of folks being held, without charges while they work on the investigation?

Oh, that's right! I forgot...She is the queen of the NWO and, therefore, able to whatever she wants when she wants to whom she wants.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Interesting. Maybe that was part of the meeting with Bernie?

BO: "Don't be a di#k right now, Bern. Just don't completely alienate yourself from Clinton and the DNC. Wait for the fit to hit the shan, then you slide in..
BS: Can I at least take it to the convention so not I'm a complete and immediate sellout?
BO: Sure, but we still publicly support her, just because, you know...
BS: ...

Probably unlikely, but not so far-fetched.

(post by GiulXainx removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

This sequence of events has me flummoxed.

Bernie meets the pres, and says he isn't dropping out.

The pres endorses Hillary.

The pres meets the head of the DoJ.

Your hypothetical conversation becomes a bit more likely.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hilley and those pesky emails:

There are two very big dangers here.

It would be entirely improper for the White House to be in communication with the Justice Department over an ongoing criminal investigation. This would constitute political interference. A congressional committee could well issue a subpoena for Earnest, which would raise the Watergate flag when executive privilege likely would be claimed.

Second, this claim is likely to infuriate the FBI and those DoJ prosecutors with integrity. The normally staid ace reporter Catherine Herridge used the expression “super pissed off” to describe it to Greta Van Susteren. Via Gateway Pundit:

That statement by Josh Earnest has got the back up of our contacts at the FBI and Justice Department for two reasons… They are SUPER PISSED OFF to use a technical term. Number one, Josh Earnest has absolutely no clearance or visibility in the FBI investigation. Number two, they say it really seems part of a troubling pattern from the White House because the president earlier said he did not see any national security implications to the Clinton emails and then we found out he had never been briefed.

source

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The Bilderbergers are meeting.

I wonder who was in Washington today.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You have a very good point. Obama endorsing her could very well be him distancing himself, i.e. playing the - I had no idea what she was actually doing and I'm disappointed card...

Honestly, I'm eager to find out how this investigation ends up. Some folks are definitely going down, we will see if her highness is one of them.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Why would anyone want who is under criminal investigation to be president. ...let alone an investigation that has the country's national security at a major risk? How can people be so stupid to think that if she comprised our security as secretary of state that she won't royalty screw us as the president?
Our government is so far out of control that they don't even try to hide it.
Say a contractor was looking for a job but under investigation ,Obama would be the first to scream no way we can have this guy doing work for us because he is being investigated .
Plain old dumbness at it's finest.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Hillary is a double-barrel criminal - not only has she mastered the art of circumventing the law but she is married to an ex-mob boss with a hard core track record resulting in multiple dead people who got on their wrong side or too close.

There really are striking similarities between the mafia and the US government - mob bosses are promoted using the same criteria - the king pin in all criminal organizations is usually a uniquely qualified individual who has mastered the art of breaking the law and proven it to his or her posse'.

The US government is a gangstas paradise. I'll leave this quote here from a post I made yesterday because it's quite appropriate I think.........

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted.
Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse Dune, Missionaria Protectiva
US science fiction novelist (1920 - 1986)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Please don't hold your breath waiting for the worshipful serfs and slaves of the gritchy one to apologize for being such clueless idiots about her guilt and the list of her crimes.

I wonder if they are selling poo polishing kits to each other yet.

Or maybe they are lining up to buy futures in the

"Golden Gilding of the gritchy one's poo" displays.

edit on 9/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx
I wonder how much money prisoners will pay her clitoris to speak in the jail cell.

I could have done without that visual... thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Bilderbergers are meeting.

They are afraid of Trump.

And also trying to figure out to do with the "class" of people
they have labeled - The Precariat.

www.theregister.co.uk...

top topics