It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

LOL, will do Sister!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: TNMockingbird
LOL, will do Sister!

*bursts through Shed door and flops down across couch*

Geez!
*hand to forehead*
Do you have any idea how many pages are in THAT thread?!

There's like a gazillion, at least!
I'll never find it!

I need a doughnut.
Or a drink.
Or both!
LOL

Okay, off I go back to the thread!

*gulps drink and grabs doughnut and runs out*

BRB !

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Silly Bird, the pixies could have made you a special magical drink. Watches as Birdie flies off.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
gnite

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Have a great rest!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Shoot! People posted pics and I missed them. Oh well lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I have screenshots lol

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Sneaky lol. Better watch out. They'll get you.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

GEEZ!!!!

I thought I'd take a shortcut and find Zazz's posts in that thread and then

find where she responded to Timely and track him that way.

Well, that didn't work and there are only 125,236,365 more pages to go through so...

off to bed and I will tackle in the morning
And I do mean tackle.

A determined woman cannot be defeated!

LOL

((hugs))

See you in a couple of hours!

mwah!

~Chirp

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Don't worry skid your not missing out lol. Kidding. Going to wonky land at work, have a great night. You too cute chirp!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

My pics are on page 49 if you feel like back tracking. Thought it was about time I introduced myself.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

OMG Zazzie, that is the most adorable pic ever! Sweet dreams Honey!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Determination, I like that! LOL Good luck!

Q, didn't wish me a goodnight. I must be on his bad girl list or something.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Have fun in wonky land.

I saw yours. I missed Chirp's and Zazz's.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Have fun in wonky land.

I saw yours. I missed Chirp's and Zazz's.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Short memory! You missed a couple of Miss Kaelci and Onehuman's too. LOL

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I don't know why, but that little alien looks so sad, like he is looking for his Momma or something. Poor little alien.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
According my Word document, this is the twenty-first chapter since beginning this story at the start of The Shed: Act 5!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It had been almost an entire day since they had emerged from the deeps of Azothinne’s lair using a strange magic that she had never dreamed possible, a magic that had sickened Darien and brought him to his knees. He had not moved himself from that position by the lake since he had flung himself there so many hours ago. Kaelci could not envision what he must be feeling at this moment, having partook in the use of such a wicked magic… she could feel the self-loathing emanating from the man, what lingered beneath his surface could only be described as unimaginable.

As she silently watched him, she remained in a hazy dreamlike state as she struggled to comprehend that the Sita she had travelled with for such an extended period of time in this magical realm, the beautiful woman she had grown to trust and to consider as a sister, was now consort to the spider lord… and had allowed the creature the means of entangling their minds within his web, to lull them into the sleep of forever and feed upon their very lives. If not for their robes woven with runic magic… she refused to finished the thought!

It seemed strange to her that a woman with an obvious arachnophobia could be turned so easily… she understood through Darien’s recollections that Sita always had a penchant for power and a desire for stronger magic, and now that she returned her thoughts to the memories of their time together she could see that want clearly behind those pale blue eyes, the hunger that lingered deep within the recesses and hidden by a proud haughtiness. But she wasn’t evil and twisted… that had to be Azothinne’s doing!

Sighing deeply, Kaelci stood from the tower and made her way towards Darien, placing a hand on his shoulder as she stood beside him and spoke in her gentle manner, the pitch of her voice rising as her words continued to flow. “We need to leave… Sita, and therefore Azothinne, will know where we are by now. We need to find safety and form a plan… we can’t allow this beautiful forest to remain in this deathly silence, this, hideous enchantment! The darkness must be destroyed!”

Darien slowly reached up to touch her hand, silently nodding as he climbed to his feet and stared down into her eyes, speaking vehemently. “The darkness will be destroyed.”

She forced a mockery of smile to contort her face and tried to allow a cheer that she most certainly did not feel to enter her voice. “I know of a safe place… a place of beauty and friendship, love and hope. Sita is unaware of this place and no evil could ever hope to infiltrate the light of this wondrous establishment and we will be safe! We will work through this!”

Her heart fluttered slightly, involuntarily, as the gloom fell from Darien’s face and he offered her a mischievous smirk, his dark eyes glinting mirthfully. “The look on your face is entirely appalling right now, just dreadful! Please, don’t ever force such a rictus of a smile again.” He winked at her merrily and performed an extravagant bow. “Lead the way, young miss.” Pausing slightly as he looked at the slumbering kitten. “And what of this creature?”

Kaelci frowned. She wasn’t a heartless person, and true to her inner-self she felt an almost unwanted empathy for the fluffy cat that they had used for their escape, this poor creature that lay in enchanted slumber. She bowed her head unhappily and spoke softly. “We best leave it here… it belongs to Sita.”

With those final words spoken, they ventured into the forest and made their way towards the Shed. They would be secure there, warm and surrounded by kinship. There they could plan their assault upon the spider lord in safety and everything would be set right!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

edit on 12 6 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Ah, very good my beautiful friend! Seems everyone is making their way to the shed. I have no clue how to continue my story line. I am sure I will find my inspiration again and hopefully soon as it's been a while. For the time being, I am thoroughly enjoying your story posts and that of others. I think the last big war wore my poor little Elfie out. She is trying to recoup her lost powers and strength.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I want Kaelci to meet up with other Shedizens
she's been on her own for far too long. Just a quick hello to everyone as I work out how to actually defeat a giant spider. (A giant shoe? LOL ... in saying that, I let spiders live in my house. Daddy-long-legs' find redback spiders delectable.)

Your elf needs a little rest after that battle! She deserves to relax by the ocean, the forest at her back, a summer breeze blowing through her hair. Her hair that is NOT being yoinked and tugged by a mischievous pixie!! Hehe.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

LOL! Yes Pesky the pixie loves to tug hair to get my attention.

A giant shoe to defeat your giant spider? That cracked me up! Hey, it just might work.

You let spiders live in your house? Remind me not visit. OMG! I'd be running around screaming, "KILL IT! KILL IT!!"

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join