It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Only the daddy-long-legs! They have purpose in my environment! LOL

They sit in the corners and do no harm, and as a result we have no evil redbacks lurking about.

A fair trade!

I'm looking forward to your next story when inspiration decides to pay you a visit!
I'm so happy that other people have been writing recently, I love reading all the stories, and my son does too

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Continued from page 179 of The Shed 6

Night Star went to meet the council of Elves that were passing through the softly illuminated path in the forest and learned that the ghost ships were nothing but a rumor. She sighed with relief. Hugo preened his shiny black fur and colorful feathers as they spoke. Wolf told them that all the people and beings who had travelled so far in fear were returning to their homelands feeling satisfied that there was no longer any danger.

From high in the Night sky, Storm flew in circles above them, casting shadows before landing gracefully beside his friends. "I have news that should please you." said the mighty dragon. "Gordi has returned and Syx is near. There are others finding their way here Night, just as you had so long ago. They will join us in our safe haven and share in the serenity and enchantment that has enveloped the Shedlands since its existence."

Night held her glowing moonstone in her open palms and spoke in Elvish. She whispered with a lovely accents reciting a ritual prayer to the great creator that ruled, the peacekeeper and guardian of all that existed for protection for her people and all who entered this realm. The Elves had decided to stay and met with the other Elven residents. High in the tree tops, tiny glittering lights were strung across from tree to tree. Furniture was carved of the finest woods and padded with silks and velvets of crimson and gold, some green with silver metallic woven threads. High arches and marble columns surrounded the enchanted woodland. Fine intricate tapestries and colorful paintings hung upon the walls. Beautiful sculptures and tall vases of the most beautiful flowers ever imagined were placed upon glass tables of varying sizes. Exquisitely embossed swords from the finest Elvish craftsmen hung on walls and in glass and wooden cabinets, some from the ancients and in pristine condition.

Pesky could see that their land was beside the woodland faeries and pixies and flew off to join them for the midnight dance beneath the soft haze of moonlight embracing all that was wonderful, everything that was joyful and right. They were at peace at long last and their souls sang.

edit on 13-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

You and the others have inspired me so I have made an entry.

I don't even want to know what a red back is...a poisonous spider? And no, don't share pictures!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Lovely!!
A joyous and enchanting evening

Thank you for writing!!

A redback is Australia's version of the black widow, not exactly the same, but the same basic family species.
Azothinne is NOT one of these.. though.. now that I think about it, he totally should have been! Haha!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

LOL! I think that name is so cool that you picked out for him! Spiders always creeped me out, but in a pet store I'll look at the tarantulas because they have fur. I wouldn't touch one though. I'm a lousy gardener because there are so many creepy crawlers, worms and spiders and icky things. EEEEW! When Mom and I used to garden, she would all of a sudden hear my scream and see me do my spider dance. Ya know when you jump up and down all freaked out saying, "OMG, OMG!!!" Then the famous, "KILL IT!!!!" LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Too hard doing the youbtube embed thingy ... grrrr !

Have I mentioned ... HowcI hate androids ?

While I am wasting bandwidth ...

I thought this thread was a fast mover ...

Have you seen my Orlando thread !

Dang !

edit on 13-6-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

All I got was an error from your link. What was it supposed to be???

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Sorry Night !

It was supposed to be a link to Slim Dusty ...

" Red Back on the Toilet Seat " ...

One of the other Aussies ( ex Aussies ) may be able to embed ... lol.

www.google.com.au... qYfYCQ

Persistence and fortitude ... Aussie trait ... 😎

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
^^^

Hey it is messy but I got there !

😎

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

OMG, LOL! Now where's your picture?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Oh that .. I spent ages looking online for a great pic of me in my boat. I threw it up in a feature on me in an interview about real time racing.

It's gone ... 😣

I even trieb my portable hard drive with adaptor on my phone ... told me my drive was corrupt !

Now I'm worried ! All my pics and media are on that drive ... need to check it's validity ...

😲

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Just take a selfie and get on with it mate! LOL

Have to leave soon, very late.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I am an Aussie Male !

Think Chris Hemsworth or Huge Jackman ...

You know I wont ... think about those Boys ... 😎
edit on 13-6-2016 by Timely because: Android issues

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Geez Q, your neighborhood may have dodged an attack yesterday.

www.jpost.com...

That's gotta be kinda scary.
edit on 13-6-2016 by crappiekat because: to add link

Posted here at ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-6-2016 by crappiekat because: to add link

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Awwwww

Night you are a cutie.

Hi Everyone!!!!

Hope everyone is well. I haven't had a chance to catch up. Just happened to see that cute pic of Night and had to reply.

I am off to work again today. No day's off for me for until.......???

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Too hard doing the youbtube embed thingy ... grrrr !
Have I mentioned ... HowcI hate androids ?
While I am wasting bandwidth ...
I thought this thread was a fast mover ...
Have you seen my Orlando thread !
Dang !

Good Morning Everyone! (morning here)

Good Morning Timely!

Thank you for the Orlando thread! It will likely go down in ATS history.

I followed along closely for awhile yesterday well, from about 4 am on...

So sad. Onehuman can attest to 'it' being a tragedy that hit hard and close to home. A little too close. Friends and family checking in. Twittering, snapchatting, texting, phone calls and such. Did you all know that on FB (i know evil FB!) that your loved one's can get on there and 'check in' as being safe! THAT was wonderful! It was/is a senseless tragedy. Of course, all of the mass shootings and terroristic acts are, aren't they? I will go back and read what I've missed today and contribute if I feel I have anything of value to add to the conversation however yesterday I had to walk away. I can't stand when a thread turns into a pseudo 'mud-pit' rather than folks trying to come together to find answers (logically and methodically)and look for solutions instead they prefer to sling the mud and insult one another and get emotional.
I am guilty/was of this at one point myself so I understand. I was glad when the MODS got involved and tried to bring it back upright.

I guess I just wanted to say thanks! It was a wonderful source of up to date news. Especially since the MSM was late getting on board and it was a nice outlet for me, personally, in the beginning pages.

Everyone have a lovely day!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Morning shed, still trying to keep up but as ever never have any idea what is going on.

It feels like a shed kind of day so I'll try and keep up.

Like the band in back to the future when Marty plays Jonny b good.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

There was a lot of activity yesturday. Could have been a close call. People are getting nutty.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning, don't work too hard.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Good day to all, and to all a good night
'tis dark here for I, though the day remains bright
I bid you good day, and myself sweet dreams
No nightmares allowed, and no alien beams!
No demons will lurk, nor a terrible mason
No nuclear booms, no bunker to be based in!
I lay my head down, for it is time for bed
Safe in the knowledge, I shall return to the Shed!

I'm sorry, I had to add the bit about the mason, took far too long to rhyme the darn word too.

Goodnight

See you all on the 'morrow!
*hugs to all*

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join