It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You want a kiss? Lol

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

My heart goes out to those poor people and their families. There is way too much insanity and sickos in this world that harm innocent people! Hey, Onehuman is from Florida, does anyone know where in Florida????

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

You want a kiss? Lol

Ahahahaha! Only if you change that shade of lip gloss.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

People are cruel to hurt another human, look at all the families that are suffering now. The shooter was killed so now he won't even know what pain he caused so many people. Sad.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
A hot one today...I had to do some out door work but....

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Martin75

My heart goes out to those poor people and their families. There is way too much insanity and sickos in this world that harm innocent people! Hey, Onehuman is from Florida, does anyone know where in Florida????

She's down near Okeechobee...
She's safe.

Glad your appt went well and you had a nice time with your sister.

Any good finds at the shops?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Hey Night. I'm lurking....Paul shared his stomach bug

Hope your appointment went great!

Hi Jess!

Sorry to hear that you are ill.

I know it may be hard but try to stay hydrated...

The best thing really that, rest and time.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

How you doing ???

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Krypto1

I'm well.

Better than Harpo!

You?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Q, sadly people like that don't care who they hurt.

Hi Chirp! Yes, I bought a wonderful tin of natural lemon lip balm. Smells wonderful and goes on so smooth, an awesome tin of lilac scented solid furniture polish that smells heavenly, an herbal sugar scrub in a jar, some Amish pain/cold relief ointment, some chocolate cookies with chocolate chips, m&m's, peanut butter and butterscotch chips in them and some yogurt covered pretzles that looks like white chocolate and tastes good. I forgot to get more herbal soap. LOL

Krypto only said hi to Bird, so
Kidding. Hiya Krypto!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: Krypto1

I'm well.

Better than Harpo!

You?

I'm cooling down now...was a hot day for me ...was working on my house...over heated a few times ..I still think I'm in my 20's sometimes hahahah..

Thanks

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Woops!! Hi Night Star !! xoxox

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: Timely
ATS staff understood it as well. It was not an easy thread to moderate, because we had some members who were very close to the situation in various ways and emotions were running very high. And no-one could blame them for that.

Quite a lot of staff were involved behind the scenes to help keep things running as smoothly as possible. You'd understand I can't say more than that, but yeah... It was a very rough 24 hours or so.

I'd be so happy if we could go a year or so before we see a horror like this again. Or longer. Maybe that's a forlorn hope, but it grieves me to see these things, no matter where they occur. It really does. Like it does for all of you, I am sure.

Thanks for the effort yourself and staff put in.
It was pretty full on !
I was impressed in the early stages, at how ATS responds faster than msn. With different folk researching and speculating in real time, cutting to the truth.

This was one of the reasons I signed up here.
Actually I had been lurking for a while and the GOM disaster hit and ATS went into action mode.

Just as happened in the Orlando thread.
Give yourselves a pat on the back ATS !

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hi Timely! Yay ATS!!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

G'day Night !

Glad to hear the Dr.'s trip went well ... you take care of yourself ... no more American Football ... OK ?

😆😎

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I hate football! I don't like sports at all. So, ok, no football!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I don't watch football or sports and when my friends say how about the Lakers, I am like who? I don't even know who played in the super bowl this year.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

What the
Hello every one. A little up-date on "my bear"
Some time ago I reported many bear droppings in my "back yard".

Well today I was rewarded with my first ever sighting of a black bear and three miniature cubs. Yeah.
So I walked one the dogs on our usual route across the street on a little winding ATV path adjacent with the neighbors property. In a dip in the path the dogs scent something, behind but not far from the neighbors house.
She clears the brush back there so I had a fairly good view.

I look where the dogs are pointing and thought " What a huge raccoon and it is pitch black and what is it doing out in the day light?"
It was meandering away from me, made a squeaky sound and as it went behind a bush I saw a little "something" come from a small bush at the end of a dead log and scramble across it, towards the sound.
And then another and another. Three.
Bear.
Right then I knew it was bear, they were small but too big to be raccoon pups.
I was too close, way too close, especially with two dogs, only about seventy feet away.
As I stood frozen she came up and looked over the bush. All I could think was " She has really round ears".
And then I yelled at her as I yanked the dogs and ran.
(I know one should walk)

I ran to the neighbor, because she loves bears and got her all excited. She was so envious.
I think I was lucky, this happens once in a life time and nothing happened to me.
The cubs were tiny, a little bigger then a fat groundhog. really adorable balancing on the log. All fuzzy and brown grayish.
My blood pressure went way up. I am not supposed to assert myself or get too excited.

edit on 13-6-2016 by WalkInSilence because: I have no idea what happened

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Oh Gosh!!!

WIS!!!

Where'd you go?

Is there more?

Howdy by the way!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I might have not been the spell check, hopefully the teddy did not enter and start typing!

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join