It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Thank you Chirp !

I tried to keep focus but it goes in waves ...

Godbotherers and ego's came to play ! Lol.

Such a huge watershed moment is going to cause emotion to come into play ...
Some not so understanding or patient.

We ATS'ers expect and understand it ... 😆😎

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci

Good day to all, and to all a good night
'tis dark here for I, though the day remains bright
I bid you good day, and myself sweet dreams
No nightmares allowed, and no alien beams!
No demons will lurk, nor a terrible mason
No nuclear booms, no bunker to be based in!
I lay my head down, for it is time for bed
Safe in the knowledge, I shall return to the Shed!

I'm sorry, I had to add the bit about the mason, took far too long to rhyme the darn word too.

Loved it Kaelci!!!

Too funny...

Sweet dreams princess...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
[Hi, everyone!]
First thing I thought when I saw the initial reports of that Hollywood case posted in the Orlando thread was: "That's near where Q lives and works... OMG..."

It's good news they caught the potential perp. The bad news is there are likely others around and as we saw in Orlando, especially if they're local (ie citizens of the country where they plan to attack) it's much harder to pick them up ahead of time.

Folks, I must apologize for being absent here recently. For the past day I have been more involved in the "modding" side of things. Was keeping watch in Timely's Orlando thread for the first 70-odd pages or so along with some other staff, to try and prevent it totally derailing. Today, I'm taking a break from it. You can only do so much or you start to burn out.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Hi JustMike, the person was arrested 12 blocks from my house. Scary. I was wondering why there was police activity going on, then I read it on ATS first. Lol

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely
ATS staff understood it as well. It was not an easy thread to moderate, because we had some members who were very close to the situation in various ways and emotions were running very high. And no-one could blame them for that.

Quite a lot of staff were involved behind the scenes to help keep things running as smoothly as possible. You'd understand I can't say more than that, but yeah... It was a very rough 24 hours or so.

I'd be so happy if we could go a year or so before we see a horror like this again. Or longer. Maybe that's a forlorn hope, but it grieves me to see these things, no matter where they occur. It really does. Like it does for all of you, I am sure.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Man, when I saw you were online, posting and okay, I could've hugged you. 12 blocks away is just too close.

And just call me Mike, dammit!

ETA: okay, must go to work. Then a little evening with a few friends, because we might not see each other again before September. (Summer break is so close now.)

edit on 13/6/16 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Ok Mike, thank you. I was safe! Here is a photo from the LA times of the person arrested.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Just want to quickly say Good Morning/Afternoon to everyone! I'm still half asleep and have a Doctor's appointment later. Going to get dressed and catch up after I see what's going on now in California.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

thanks night..we had a wonderful time...he bought me my record player i have been wanting for years now...lol...so later i am going to be playing my 45 adn the 33 records all night long...and yes i am sure i do that song to all night long...lol...i have a few ok a lot of record from k-tel and other bands of course...this is going to be so cool.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

thanks for the bday cake...it was good..but i didnt get much as the bears were eating it all so fast..i got a nice hand full of some..lol..thanks..i love the picture...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

this so make me cry when i watched it at fb..adn its going it again..wow..i so miss this guy...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

thanks so much....i had a great day and better night....lol..

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

thats a great picture of you...but i already knew what you looked like..lol...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
i am sorry all...i forgto to say hello to every one...hope your day goes the way you like it to go...take care..
CC

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Sorry my dear Sheddites, had a Doctor's appointment and my Sister took me out for lunch and then we went to the Amish shop.

CC, glad to hear you had a great Birthday! Yes, that vid was amazing! Everyone should watch it!!

Doesn't look like anyone is home, so I'll be popping in and out.

Waves hello from her trusty dragon in the sky.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Hey Night. I'm lurking....Paul shared his stomach bug

Hope your appointment went great!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh no now your sick? Chicken noodle soup and crackers. Has to be homemade soup.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I hope you and everyone is having a great day. Here is a lip of love. Lips

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I'm starting to feel human again. Now I'm just zonked out.

I'm watching Greta she is interviewing a survivor that lost his boyfriend. It is just heart breaking.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Awww Jess, that sucks royally! I hope you get over your bug soon!

Yes, this appointment went ok. The swelling in my leg and foot went way down. In the future I can have ultra sounds on my legs if it swells again.

Q, that green lip gloss is...um...EEEEW! LOL

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join