It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Rioters chant "Make California Mexico Again!”, beat up Trump supporters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The guy in the video saying "make California Mexico again" is arguably a Mexican nationalist, possibly a racist and deserves all the criticism you want to throw at him. Seriously, F that guy.

Violent protesters? Criminals. Plain and simple. Assaulting people, damaging property, threatening people and blocking access — all criminal. Those people should not only be criticized but arrested and prosecuted.

You haven't established a link between the guy with the megaphone and what he is saying and those violent protesters and what they're doing. Is there perhaps a longer video? What's this guy's name? Is he a prominent activist of some sort?

What I find odd is how you readily say megaphone dbag is promoting racism and inciting violence but you absolutely refuse to apply the same standards to Queen Trump, another sleazy hate monger who is using nationalist rhetoric and who we can actually see on video promoting violence to thousands of supporters by lauding violent assaults against non-violent protesters.

Why can't you see that they're both wrong?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

This behavior of linking outrageous and unacceptable violent behaviors with "leftists and liberals" is indeed a dangerous trend, does indeed mirror the acts of over totalitarian regime in history.

"Demonize the opposition."

Demonize the opposition. Classic.

I'm not sure how anyone could legitimately deny that Mr. Trump is leading a text-book "Cult of Personality."
Easily. By being in it.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Liberals set the ground work for this by stifling free speech and pissing off normal Americans. Trump couldn't exist without the extreme left creating all the anger.

Did you star the post on page one about personal responsibility? I sure hope not because that would absolutely make you a hypocrite.

Queen Trump exists as a viable candidate for a number of reasons.

- our deteriorating employment situation is making people frustrated and anxious about the future
- the last eight years of intense identity politics by the GOP which has been pounding into mostly white people's heads that they're victims of a sinsister agenda to destroy America
- Trump's ability to effectively harness all that frustration, anxiety and fear and channel it toward minority groups

It's not difficult to understand. It's a pretty standard strategy authoritarian rulers use to get into power when the circumstances are favorable for it. Clearly many of these protesters are feeding into this dynamic but if you think Trump is building a wall to keep out the PC, you're delusional. Next you'll be blaming "PC" for the Holocaust.
edit on 2016-6-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Not to mention that in every ATS thread on political violence that I've seen, it's the "liberals and leftists" who are roundly condemning political violence, and the erstwhile Trump supporters and right-wingers who only want to consider one side.

As we've seen here, as we will see again.

When you can justify needless, shameless violence against "your enemies" you can do so against anyone.

That's the issue.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

PS: The violence, at any time, by anyone is wrong. Notably in American law though, even "illegal immigrants" have the right to free speech and protection of the laws. Cornell Law

No where in your link does it say that, they have the protections of the 5th and 14th and the actual page says only naturalized and aliens. Illegals do not make the cut! Hence why they do not receive the protections and rights those who use legal channels receive! So as has been pointed out in the thread, if you are here illegally and are taking part in the "protests" you are breaking the law and should be prosecuted. Imagine the sh*$ storm that would ensue if the actually checked the citizenship status of the protesters? All in the course of normal arrests for rioting

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

WARNING

The irony is hilarious. Take those flags back to Mexico where they belong!

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
trump doesn't care who gets hurt by his hate speech as long as he gets power.

let's not forget who laid the groundwork for this.

I have never seen this type of reaction to an american candidate for president, and trump is 100% responsible for it.

he is reckless and careless.

this is what happens!!!

the sad part is he knows mexico will never pay for the wall, and neither will paul ryan. he knows it will never be built.

he just used the populist rhetoric to build a following, made them take an oath to vote for him, and now he's onto phase 2

I would feel very disillusioned if I was a trump fan who bought into phase 1

This reply desecrates the ATS call sign. And I support no one for POTUS.

The rioters are typically an embarrassment to their race. Sadly, these are a people who seem to have no problem running their cars over children and living with the nightmare. Cause they just keep right on going. These rioters are a mass infestation that can 't seem to ever win a war. And very few show any talent for the pugalism they so admonish. I have watched these people my whole life. And they do not deserve any respect.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If you are using violence towards political aims, then you are a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Personally, I think he will bring in a lot more Mexicans, because White folks don't want to bend over for less then minimum, like the amount of work foreigners will do.

I'm actually interested in seeing Trump in power, to see some Rednecks spirit being broken and cling to whatever meaningless pride that left for them, and him making more negotiations with China, with the possibility of a Nuclear War to make life a little more interesting, and get my rusty heart racing with blood and fear again.
edit on 4-6-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
so easily divided

give us something too fight over

then watch how people hate each other for it

a year ago these people had no reason to hate and hurt each other

now they do

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Personally, I think he will bring in a lot more Mexicans, because White folks don't want to bend over for less then minimum, like the amount of work foreigners will do.

Precisely the problem. The illegal workers keep the market value of the labor artificially low.

Supply and demand economics and it effects every sector not just landscaping, and carpentry.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

On the one hand, we have this guy with a megaphone who is saying "make California Mexico again" to a crowd of what? 100 people? The OP is implying that he's inciting riots.

The "Make America Mexico again" theme has become common place at these riots. Riots are happening and they're being perpetrated by Democrat voters.

link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

PS: The violence, at any time, by anyone is wrong. Notably in American law though, even "illegal immigrants" have the right to free speech and protection of the laws. Cornell Law

No where in your link does it say that, they have the protections of the 5th and 14th and the actual page says only naturalized and aliens. Illegals do not make the cut! Hence why they do not receive the protections and rights those who use legal channels receive! So as has been pointed out in the thread, if you are here illegally and are taking part in the "protests" you are breaking the law and should be prosecuted. Imagine the sh*$ storm that would ensue if the actually checked the citizenship status of the protesters? All in the course of normal arrests for rioting

First paragraph:

For purposes of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), any person who is not a citizen or a national of the United States. There are different categories of aliens: resident and nonresident, immigrant and nonimmigrant, asylee and refugee, documented and undocumented ("illegal").

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: theantediluvian

On the one hand, we have this guy with a megaphone who is saying "make California Mexico again" to a crowd of what? 100 people? The OP is implying that he's inciting riots.

The "Make America Mexico again" theme has become common place at these riots. Riots are happening and they're being perpetrated by Democrat voters.

Again with the needless partisan claim: are you saying that Democrat voters advocate for violence?

Because only one Presidential candidate does that, and that is Donald J. Trump.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I love how the title of the video is "Trump supporters and protesters clash" when in fact the videos just show Anti-Trump Democrats beating people up and rioting.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

I'm actually interested in seeing Trump in power, to see some Rednecks spirit being broken and cling to whatever meaningless pride that left for them, and him making more negotiations with China, with the possibility of a Nuclear War to make life a little more interesting, and get my rusty heart racing with blood and fear again.

So, you're advocating for chaos and world destruction?

Dare I ask if you're being ironic?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Again with the needless partisan claim: are you saying that Democrat voters advocate for violence?

Yes which is why we see videos everyday of Democrats rioting and beating people up.

He doesn't do that and it shows because his supporters aren't beating people up and rioting.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

a reply to: onequestion

I love how the title of the video is "Trump supporters and protesters clash" when in fact the videos just show Anti-Trump Democrats beating people up and rioting.

Again, can you demonstrate how you now these protesters, or those committing violence, are Democrats?

Have you decided to drop the fake contention that this post is purely partisan?

That's very honest of you.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yes which is why we see videos everyday of Democrats rioting and beating people up.

He doesn't do that and it shows because his supporters aren't beating people up and rioting.

You're merely lying now.

Overtly.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Feel free to start a thread about all the rioting Trump supporters are doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join