It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Rioters chant "Make California Mexico Again!”, beat up Trump supporters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Just look at Trump inciting violence here! UNBELIEVABLE!

Vox Editor Openly Supports Violence: ‘If Trump Comes to Your Town, Start a Riot’

In the wake of violent protests and attacks on Donald Trump supporters in San Jose Thursday night, an editor at Vox praised the demonstrators and called for more riots.

I just cant wait for these hypocrites to turn on a dime once one of their foot soldiers gets taken down by one of their victims.
edit on 4-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I watched the subject video in the OP.

I didn't see any violence.

Are you guys suggesting that Americans don't have the right to speak their minds when you don't like it?

And some of you then want to claim that "the leftists" or "the liberals" are against free speech?

This makes sense to you?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It's sad to see history repeating itself but this is how the Brown Shirts were formed.

Communists kept disrupting Nazi rallies and meetings and the police didn't do anything about it. So, the Nazis were forced to create their own private security to protect their right to free speech: the Brown Shirts.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
ALL protestors lack class, you will never see a person with class holding a protest sign. Let the mexis keep saying that stuff, the whole country hears it and every time they burn the American flag Trump gets 20,000 extra votes. Liberals make me sick, please stop trying to be Chris Hayes from msnbc please, nothing cool about that pu##y or pu**y liberals.

Class? 'mexis' is an example of class? 'Liberals make me sick', is class? 'pu##y or pu**y liberals' is class?
Yeah, I'll take my lessons on what is class from someone else thanks.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon
It's sad to see history repeating itself but this is how the Brown Shirts were formed.

If you're talking about the typical response in this thread ...

... I agree with you. Demonizing anyone who has a different political opinion was part and parcel of the Nazi mindset.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

Are you implying that Trump supporters will band together to form a private security force equal to that of the predecessors of the SS?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You sure their all Americans and clearly they are talking about the La Raza movement and taking California back..

Did you not listen?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Are you guys suggesting that Americans don't have the right to speak their minds when you don't like it?

And some of you then want to claim that "the leftists" or "the liberals" are against free speech?

This makes sense to you?

#1: A guy getting attacked and punched isn't violence?

#2: Why are you defending people who openly hate you and want to conquer you?

... I agree with you. Demonizing anyone who has a different political opinion was part and parcel of the Nazi mindset.

Make American Mexico again is simply a political opinion huh? What if Trump people started chanting, "Make America white again"? Just political speech right?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

You sure their all Americans and clearly they are talking about the La Raza movement and taking California back..

Did you not listen?

You're sure they're not Americans?

Yes, I did listen, all 10 seconds of it.

Being a member of La Raza is not illegal.

And as far as California goes, I've heard the same ideas from some wingnuts for years ... give it back to Mexico.

I think that's silly, personally, but I'm not going to tell anyone, not these folks, not Trump supporters, not the KKK, or Black Panthers or Westboro Baptists or anyone else that they don't have a right to speak in "my America."

What about you?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

This makes sense to you?

#1: A guy getting attacked and punched isn't violence?

#2: Why are you defending people who openly hate you and want to conquer you?

#1: You can point out someone being punched?

#2: I would also defend Trump supporters right to speak. I have defended the rights of right-wingers, fundamentalists, etc. It's called the First Amendment.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I think that's silly, personally, but I'm not going to tell anyone, not these folks, not Trump supporters, not the KKK, or Black Panthers or Westboro Baptists or anyone else that they don't have a right to speak in "my America."

What about you?

And yet the people you're defending are using violence to silence speech they dont like.

#1: You can point out someone being punched?

No because it's part of the video and blatantly obvious as these guy stalk, then attack the guy. I'm not going to play your idiotic games.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

What about you?

And yet the people you're defending are using violence to silence speech they dont like.

Point out the violence in the video you've posted.

I'm on the record as opposing political violence no matter who commits it or for what reason. So don't try that garbage.

I've answered your questions, now kindly answer mine: do you want to shut these Americans down because you don't like what they're saying?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Dude. Your video is 10 seconds long.

Which of the 10 seconds shows someone being attacked?

Didn't YOU watch it before you linked it in your OP?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
"Make California Mexico Again!”, oh yea, I can see that. If it happens I will buy stock in Krylon, Duplicolor and Rustoleum. If Cali became mexico again it would be a colorful place indeed. A chicken or ten in every yard, Pit bulls in every back yard, along with a couple cars on blocks, couches in the front yard, a dozen people to every two bedroom house, taco venders on every corner.... and millions of Corona bottles littering every community. The smell of burning trash and lots of gouges in the streets. It would turn into a sewer much like TJ. And have lots of festive Mariachi music.......

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

What about you?

I'm on the record as opposing political violence no matter who commits it or for what reason. So don't try that garbage.

I've answered your questions, now kindly answer mine: do you want to shut these Americans down because you don't like what they're saying?

And yet you're being purposely dense in order to claim it doesn't exist. It's like covering your eyes and thinking your invisible. Click the video, watch it and see. What more do you want?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

Dude. Your video is 10 seconds long.

Which of the 10 seconds shows someone being attacked?

Didn't YOU watch it before you linked it in your OP?

Again you seem incapable of noticing there is more than one video post in the OP, all from the same event. Of course you did in fact notice this, but you're a child playing child's games.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You need to ask yourself...

When potential foreigners (rules of probability in a state with millions of illegals) that that's where were seeing the most violent protests and political organizes speaking about how California used to be Mexico?

More recently, the Public Policy Institute of California, estimated that, in 2013, 2.67 million unlawful immigrants resided in California or about 6% of the state's population.

When does free speech become acts of war, when they are waving foreign flags, committing acts of violence(don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about because a video wasn't present in this thread from the same exact rally) and chanting about how California used to be Mexico?

Nah.. free speech stops when your using it try and take one of our states back into Mexico and attacking people at our political rallies when there's a statistical probability based on your race and accent of not even being a citizen.

Your a criminal potentially at war with our country and need to be treat that way.
edit on 6/4/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/4/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

What about you?

And yet you're being purposely dense in order to claim it doesn't exist. It's like covering your eyes and thinking your invisible. Click the video, watch it and see. What more do you want?

Purposely dense? Yeah, I'm the one that's doing that.

What's the time stamp in which someone in your video is being attacked? Which side of the frame are you claiming it's on?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Why do you keep saying "video" when it's videos?

I'll hold your hand and post the link a second time.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Stop it, you know the same rally in the same location on the same day there were multiple violent attacks from "protestors".

It needs to stop, your angle that is.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join