It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Rioters chant "Make California Mexico Again!”, beat up Trump supporters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I would feel very disillusioned if I was a trump fan who bought into phase 1

But Syrinx, they are incapable of feeling disillusioned. I think them incapable of individual thought and incapable of complex considerations. It seems that it's 'either or' for many of them and as they have chosen their 'either' (Trump) the 'or' just has to be bad. They are caught up in a cult with it's own guru, the man who will save them.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Purposely dense? Yeah, I'm the one that's doing that.

Here is another version of same video. Although in this version they suspiciously remove the part where this mob is ripping this kids shirt off.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Gryphon66

Stop it, you know the same rally in the same location on the same day there were multiple violent attacks from "protestors".

It needs to stop, your angle that is.

So now you want to shut me down?

There are two videos in the OP. One is Shawn Hannity fawning over Trump.

The other is 10 seconds that is supposed to show ravening Mexican Nationalists being violent.

If it's not there, you can admit that right?

Sounds to me like the only folks in evidence here trying to shut down speech are wingers in this thread.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Oh you damn well better believe I want to shut down illegal immigrants violently protesting our political events and burning American flags.

Sorry but if you want a war your going to get one.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Purposely dense? Yeah, I'm the one that's doing that.

Here is another version of same video. Although in this version they suspiciously remove the part where this mob is ripping this kids shirt off.

"Another version of the same video" ... then it's not the same video?

I will say, unequivocally, again, that there is no excuse for the violence seen in your NEW video.

The violence is wrong; the speech is not. You and others here are arguing to a) shut down speech you don't like and b) to claim that all "liberals, leftists, Democrats, et. al" are part of this.

Can you just state that the video in your OP doesn't demonstrate violence then?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
DP
edit on 4-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I would feel very disillusioned if I was a trump fan who bought into phase 1

But Syrinx, they are incapable of feeling disillusioned. I think them incapable of individual thought and incapable of complex considerations. It seems that it's 'either or' for many of them and as they have chosen their 'either' (Trump) the 'or' just has to be bad. They are caught up in a cult with it's own guru, the man who will save them.

Nothing but personal attacks coming from your post in these threads for weeks.

Have anything of substance?

If you noticed one of the people being attacked and interviewed supporting Trump was a Salvadorian. Yeah, you can tell the difference between a Mexican and a Salvadorian and incase you didn't know, Mexicans hate Salvadorians as much as they hate Americans.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

There are two videos in the OP. One is Shawn Hannity fawning over Trump.

Playing dumb again, but everyone sees through it.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Oh you damn well better believe I want to shut down illegal immigrants violently protesting our political events and burning American flags.

Sorry but if you want a war your going to get one.

You're not talking about illegal immigrants.

You're talking about Americans.

If I want a war? LOL

I'm standing up for the First Amendment kid. Take your silly empty chest puffing somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

When your an ilegal immigrants and thug violently protesting our political rallies you have no right to free speech in this country your ass needs to be kicked out.

Sorry that doesnt fit into your agenda but if your at war with America you have no rights.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

So there's no violence in Video 1?

Is that right? (Thanks for labelling them by the way)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I will say, unequivocally, again, that there is no excuse for the violence seen in your NEW video.

It's the same video that I posted in the OP, except its been edited to remove the initial aggression of the Mexican mob. You can watch the video in the link I've provided you TWICE and see it in all it's glory. I was only trying to make it easier for you since you seem incapable of simple tasks.

Are you done derailing and making a fool of yourself?

edit on 4-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

When your an ilegal immigrants and thug violently protesting our political rallies you have no right to free speech in this country your ass needs to be kicked out.

Sorry that doesnt fit into your agenda but if your at war with America you have no rights.

Bulk has kindly labelled their videos.

I am speaking directly to what video one shows. Is that what you're talking about?

How do you know those people are all "illegal immigrants"?

If they are not "illegal immigrants" but are instead Americans, do you still want to "kick their asses out"?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I'm sorry you hate the truth but I'm saying what needs to be said and you damn well better believe that I'm making judgements based on what I can see visually and profiling.

I lived in California for 8 years and I'll tell you what, the legal immigrants don't like illegals either, that's how you know the difference.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Bulk has kindly labelled their videos.

They were always labeled.

So there's no violence in Video 1?

Is that right? (Thanks for labelling them by the way)

The 3 videos all show the same event. What the hell does it matter if the violence is shown the 1st, 2nd or 3rd video?

link   

If they are not "illegal immigrants" but are instead Americans, do you still want to "kick their asses out"?

If their legal immigrants and following our laws they can do whatever they want. La Raza movement be damned.

link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

It's the same video that I posted in the OP, except its been edited to remove the initial aggression of the Mexican mob. You can watch the video in the link I've provided you TWICE and see it in all it's glory. I was only trying to make it easier for you since you seem incapable of simple tasks.

Are you done derailing and making a fool of yourself?

So, no violence in Video 1, right?

You started the thread. You linked two videos, one of which shows NO violence. The other is Fox News garbage.

Your first video shows no violence. Your first video shows people protesting. You don't like what they're saying, and you and others here have been railing non-stop that they should be silenced, along with all the "liberals and leftists."

I'm not the fool here.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So, no violence in Video 1, right?

The violence that transpired is shown in the 3rd video. What does it matter which order the videos are in? You['re so obviously just deflecting and excusing. You talk about us shutting down speech, but the only speech being shut down is being done by the anti-Trump people in these videos.

You started the thread. You linked two videos, one of which shows NO violence. The other is Fox News garbage.

There are three videos. There always were. Youre just playing games.

Your first video shows no violence. Your first video shows people protesting.

2nd video and 3rd shows the violence. The first shows the violent people openly chanting for the overthrow of this country.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

If their legal immigrants and following our laws they can do whatever they want. La Raza movement be damned.

Perfect. And if they are American citizens, native born, they can also speak their minds?

Glad to see you've had a chance to think and support the First Amendment.

PS: The violence, at any time, by anyone is wrong. Notably in American law though, even "illegal immigrants" have the right to free speech and protection of the laws. Cornell Law
edit on 4-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You know which video I have been talking about. It's the only one that is 10 seconds long.

Apparently, during the course of our conversation, you actually went back and watched it.

Now you're reversing yourself, and that's fine.

Now, we can address the real issue.

Violence is wrong. Said it the first time I posted in your thread, repeated it, no questions.

But these people who are NOT violent have the right to speak their mind in America.

The only person that has "derailed" your thread is you denying what your first example doesn't show.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join