It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Rioters chant "Make California Mexico Again!”, beat up Trump supporters

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I am appalled at a few of you people's stances in light of the facts. Especially the video's showing all the hate America when the people doing it are wanting to defend the lifestyle of thuggery. How have we got to the point that the evil and physical pain being perpetrated against people is overlooked in our once lawful society?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Wow I always knew they were extremists but kill every male over the age of 16? That's like some REAL Hitler # not just what the left calls Hitler which is Trump saying, "enforce immigration laws already on the book". This makes me all mad Grr.

Then Gryphon said "So, you're defending violence, as long as it's a Trump supporter doing it.

Did the man using the pepper spray get "assaulted"? No? Do you happen to notice the wide smile on the face of the man spraying the boy (probably a minor)? That's a-ok in your book?

So not only are you in favor of political violence, but you're in favor of vigilante justice?

Good to know. "

I'm defending people defending themselves yes 100% The guy in the black shirt assaults them right in the vid he rushes them probably trying to take their sign. Or did you think the hats and signs the protesters burn are legally purchased? Get f#cking real kid. Yes that is the smile of a Just man. Normally I would not be in favor of vigilante justice but the cops have quite Obviously been ordered to stand down and I have been pepper sprayed it's not that big a deal. If you assault someone they are in their right to shoot you.

Gryphon said "Should we take your word for it?

This is the group that President Obama made his comments to.

National Council of La Raza

Nothing about the Reconquista Movement there."

You keep making the argument that La Raza is not La Raza. Where as you may be dumb enough to let them convince you that I am sorry I am not going to eat at KKK chicken even if they are friendly people.

Then he or a troll using his account I can't even tell said, "The kid went after a sign being waved in his face.

The man who is gleefully dousing the kid with pepper spray was not attacked, assaulted, molested, or touched.

He is the aggressor, and what he did is assault. And he's doing it with great joy and vigor.

I find anyone who approves of any level of political violence disgusting no matter who commits it."

And I facepalmed myself. All the assaults on Trump supporters was because of Trump even when they're knocking people out cold. You can die to a single punch that hard by the way. Then when this "poor innocent kid" lunges at the Trump Supporters who are evil because you know? They're waving a Trump sign! And this guy uses a very safe method of control (pepper spray) to stop the attack, then "he's an aggressor, an assaulter". You really are everything that's wrong with America and the left right now. What's it like to be so removed from reality?

So violence is bad it's all Trumps fault but your guys aren't violent even that kid right there who lunged at them? God you're #ing gotta be kidding me. You are not a real human being saying that. You are either being paid to say that or are a trolling AI on the loose like Tay Tweets.

Sorry if it seems that I'm raging but that is because I am. I have had my life threatened by racist a-holes and been the experience of racism for years growing up and I find it so galling that we all know white racism is bad but somehow brown and black racism is ok. No racism is ok. Stop supporting racists who hate you Gryphon66.
edit on 5-6-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

I "think" I get what you mean in the second paragraph and if I do, I disagree with the idea that this is about Trump being out in front of a lie. This is not the case, though there are some spin with him as anyone else, but rather the actions of the left have become SO dangerous to our very way of life and liberty that extreme candidates can get a foothold in opposition. Trump is NOT my 1st choice but Hillary and Bernie are one two on the bottom of my wish list.
edit on 5-6-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I am appalled at a few of you people's stances in light of the facts. Especially the video's showing all the hate America when the people doing it are wanting to defend the lifestyle of thuggery. How have we got to the point that the evil and physical pain being perpetrated against people is overlooked in our once lawful society?

Well the left never intended to do away with violence and racial intimidations as political/social tools for progressing its agenda.......what puzzles people is why do they preach against it but use it at the same time? When we understand who they are, who their mouth pieces really are, what their methods and aims really are......then its no longer a wonder.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Well the left never intended to do away with violence and racial intimidations as political/social tools for progressing its agenda.......what puzzles people is why do they preach against it but use it at the same time? When we understand who they are, who their mouth pieces really are, what their methods and aims really are......then its no longer a wonder.

It IS a wonder apparently for a few on ATS and this thread. NOT ADVOCATING NAME CALLING so this is a joke thought, The APPALogizer's we might have to call them if the keep this up for being apologist for appalling acts against our fellow humans.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

I agree 100%. There is a fake disconnect on the National level that is being played out. Possibly by paid shills. And NO I don't mean posters here even if there are some because I see passionate believers of the Lefts agenda here.
EDIT TO ADD

And there are passionate members of the Middle and the Right on ATS. Me you might ask? I am right leaning middle of the road. Fiscal conservative and a social liberal. You can do what is legal near me, provided you leave me alone as I am a gentle person. Start pooping in my cereal and I can get upset. If they tell me lies that I know are so and I will prove them wrong as I love a good debate.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The mind screw has been so deep on the american (and elsewhere) thinking possess that we can watch a white guy get gang banged and feel somehow that he had it coming (Reginald Denny) or that its ok for the press covering the thing to play it over and over again on the mind control device that a) folks get used to seeing "it" and with a lack of commentary that would be present if the case were reversed b) that fighting back is not something that should be expected or even tolerated (George Zimmerman).

The current round of violence aimed at Trump supporters is clearly a desperate attempt to get certain back in line, to warn off the rise of certain sentiments with the promise of violence even though that ship has sailed......no one is afraid.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If making America great again is making California Mexico again I'm all for it

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Trump: "I want to secure the border and follow immigration laws."

Media response: Trump is a racist, sexist, homophobe, Islamaphobe, bigot, fascist.

Trump: "I want to make good trade deals to bring jobs back to America."

Media response: Trump is a racist, sexist, homophobe, Islamaphobe, bigot, fascist.

Trump: "I want to make America Great Again."

Media is DEAD.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Yeah, the pics and videos from the San Jose violence against Trump supporters seems to have shut up the last couple of butthurt Cruzlims I know. They've gone from either planning to sit it out or vote 3rd party to saying "dammit, i guess i have to vote for Trump".

Me personally, I'm saving as many of the pics and videos as I can to post closer to the election to remind everyone what a vote against Trump is a vote in support of. And I'm going to be using a Trump enemies platform (Facebook) to do so. It's quite satisfying actually that the most powerful images to use for rhetoric and propaganda are provided by Trumps enemies and the most efficient and cost effective way to share it with a couple of hundred people is owned by someone opposed to Trump.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
If making America great again is making California Mexico again I'm all for it

Thanks, I had made an unsubstantiated comment earlier that I had heard conservatives make that same argument.

Thanks for providing backup!

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LordDraconia

You're fronting for a video made by InfoWars.com. I'm going to let that speak for itself.

The kid in the black shirt had a sign waved and shoved in his face. He reacted. He got pepper sprayed BY SOMEONE ELSE for his trouble.

The violence we see at these events is appalling, always, every time. The fact that so many of you are trying to present that it is all one-sided, that some of the Trump supporters aren't instigating what we see is patently absurd.

Yet, some of you bend over backwards to defend the violence as long as "your guys" are perpetrating it.

I would really like to see you learn to use the quote function here, because I have never said that "La Raza is not La Raza."

Nor anything like it. Nor anything like most of what you're dishonestly claiming I said.

I've condemned the violence repeatedly. You're standing up for it.

Please learn to post without the persistent personal comments. Those are against the rules of our community here.

Your opinion of me, just like my opinion of you, is not part of the discussion.

The only Presidential candidate that has supported political violence FROM THE PODIUM is Donald J. Trump.

Whether that violence is race-based, or political, or whatever, that is a fact that you seem to be ignoring, along with many others.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't think they're at all confused about who has done more to encourage violence. I think they want this, are thrilled by it, and enjoy being part of the echo chamber of lies and misdirection. It reminds me of schoolyard violence, how the bullies would prod and instigate until one of their targets would slip up and lose it a little bit. They'd then insist this was the only manifestation of violence, that they are the victims, ask for (and in my experience) often get the support of the "authorities."

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

You're part of the problem if you think Trump is hate speech.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Anti-Trump Rioters chant "Make California Mexico Again!”, beat up Trump supporters

And some people wonder why some of us want a wall.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
trump doesn't care who gets hurt by his hate speech as long as he gets power.

let's not forget who laid the groundwork for this.

I have never seen this type of reaction to an american candidate for president, and trump is 100% responsible for it.

he is reckless and careless.

this is what happens!!!

the sad part is he knows mexico will never pay for the wall, and neither will paul ryan. he knows it will never be built.

he just used the populist rhetoric to build a following, made them take an oath to vote for him, and now he's onto phase 2

I would feel very disillusioned if I was a trump fan who bought into phase 1

I got some pop corn and beer.

And I am sitting back watching our very own 'Israeli/Palestine' conflict unfold.

I can't wait until other countries start arming, and funding La Raza.
edit on 5-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

I have never seen this type of reaction to an american candidate for president, and trump is 100% responsible for it.

Awesome blame the victim mentality. Sorry, the problem is the racist hispanics assaulting people, and any one else of any color who assaults someone due to racism is the problem.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here we have a perfect example of the mental disease called liberalism.

Now some are supporting violent racist anti-American terrorists. This is sick. ~$heopleNation
edit on 5-6-2016 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
These people are radical members of MEChA and la raza who are determined to have their reconquista of the southwest. They are agitators and Marxists and likely pro Che Guevara.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't think they're at all confused about who has done more to encourage violence. I think they want this, are thrilled by it, and enjoy being part of the echo chamber of lies and misdirection. It reminds me of schoolyard violence, how the bullies would prod and instigate until one of their targets would slip up and lose it a little bit. They'd then insist this was the only manifestation of violence, that they are the victims, ask for (and in my experience) often get the support of the "authorities."

I tend to think you're right in darker moments. I mean, look how many of these responses take the form of "This violence is horrible! We should string these f-s up! No, hangin's too good fer 'em, burn 'em!!!!" etc. etc.

The heart of the issue of political violence is frustrated authoritarianism. This is seen on the American right and the left.

What's telling is that one side denies that it's happening, that violence, in their case, is justified. This clearly shows that they have no issue with violence, they just don't like not being the one's dispensing it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join