It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Rioters chant "Make California Mexico Again!”, beat up Trump supporters

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: WarriorMH

No seriously, let them have California.

Lets watch that one play out.

None of this affects me but its very funny how people from the US have all their panties twisted about one country taking over other country's land when they have done the same several times, some of that through very ilegal means by the way, and they are so narrow minded they can't see what's really going on.

I'm just going to pop some corn and watch the show.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Misery loves company.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Use Google? Excellent idea!

Here's what Sanders said:

“Violence is absolutely and totally unacceptable,” Sanders said. “Anyone even thinking about violence, please do not tell anybody you are a Bernie Sanders supporter, because those are not the supporters that I want”

ABC News

Here's a summary of what Clinton said:

Hillary Clinton unequivocally condemned the violence that erupted against Donald Trump supporters at a rally in San Jose on Thursday night — but she also accused Trump of playing no small role in instigating it.

“He set a bad example,” Clinton said in an interview on CNN. “He created an environment in which it seemed to be acceptable for someone running for president to be inciting violence, to be encouraging his supporters. Now we are seeing people who are against it respond in kind.”

“It should all stop,” she said. “It is not acceptable.” Asked about the political fallout that could come from Trump's opponents pelting his supporters with eggs and throwing punches at them, Clinton would not engage.

“I just want it to end,” she said. “I don’t want to parse it. I don’t want to talk about the political implications. I want it to end.”

LA Times

The fact remains that Donald J. Trump has advocated for violence from his podium in his rallies.

Pointing out that fact while utterly condemning the violence is merely telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Misery loves company.

Lol, anyway. Trump will probably have to sell some of that land at some point once he takes the US down.

Have fun, i just hope we don't get a lot of refugees from the US, we don't have enough space at this time or in the near future.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Lets celebrate with a nuclear war.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Would that be Mexico under the Spanish Empire or the French Empire? California was only under Mexican rule for a mere 25 years apart from when Mexico was ruled by Spain and France. They hardly have a claim. For that matter, when we speak of Mexicans, we are speaking of numerous Native American tribes as well as Spanish blood and some French blood. Even the Mayas and Aztecs and Toltecs didn't rule all of what we consider to be Mexico let alone adding California to the mix. A "Mexican" is simply a Native American from one f many tribes, or mixed tribe, from what we call South of the Border.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Oh really? THAT is your argument? That is outrageous. Shame on you!! INNOCENT people could have been killed. INNOCENT people were assaulted.

So basically by this logic:

If my wife says something to disrespect me or offend me, I can punch her in the face?

I mean it's her fault for making me mad. She laid the groundwork for it, so she really shouldn't be surprised.

She is 100% responsible for it.

My better half is a first generation Mexican immigrant, and she and her entire family think that these people are idiots. Just like ALL OF US should.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Violence is the responsibility of those doing the violence.

The fact remains, however, that Donald J. Trump is the only political candidate that has advocated for violence from the podium.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
If my wife says something to disrespect me or offend me, I can punch her in the face?

You can and that would have been the cause. It doesn't make it right but that is the cause. Is that so difficult to understand?

My better half is a first generation Mexican immigrant, and she and her entire family think that these people are idiots. Just like ALL OF US should.

Yes, there be coconuts.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Slow down the video at the beginning and you will see the kid in the black looking hoodie lunging at someone on the other side.

I won't be responding past this point.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The kid went after a sign being waved in his face.

The man who is gleefully dousing the kid with pepper spray was not attacked, assaulted, molested, or touched.

He is the aggressor, and what he did is assault. And he's doing it with great joy and vigor.

I find anyone who approves of any level of political violence disgusting no matter who commits it.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

None of this affects me but its very funny how people from the US have all their panties twisted about one country taking over other country's land .

Not "other country's". Ours. Are you kidding me? We shouldn't be upset about our country being taken over? Not to mention being taken over by a 3rd world hell hole! Of course we're upset and at some point things will boil over.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Yes I would say at the current rate that that US will need to let Mexico annex the SW US just so the US can get this monkey off its back. That or take charge, and thats not going to be pretty, run out all the Mexican citizen squatters.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Well Bulk if thats all it is according to the poster, one country taking over another.......the US doesn't have to let that happen. Its just the progressive one world agenda that sees the US as a country that must lay down for this.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

So you're saying you want to run all the Mexicans out of town. Got it.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This only confirms that their is a really bad criminal element of Mexicans coming here that have no respect for our country and our citizens. They are violent Mexican nationalists and anti Americans that want nothing to do with America and victimize our people. The media has a responsibility to expose these types of people at Trump rallies, but won't because it will reaffirm Trumps statements.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: Logarock

So you're saying you want to run all the Mexicans out of town. Got it.

Typical response. No, if you are not a citizen then you get out. Especially folks on the dole and those that want to riot when someone they don't agree with politically comes to town.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaxnmarko
Would that be Mexico under the Spanish Empire or the French Empire? California was only under Mexican rule for a mere 25 years apart from when Mexico was ruled by Spain and France. They hardly have a claim. For that matter, when we speak of Mexicans, we are speaking of numerous Native American tribes as well as Spanish blood and some French blood. Even the Mayas and Aztecs and Toltecs didn't rule all of what we consider to be Mexico let alone adding California to the mix. A "Mexican" is simply a Native American from one f many tribes, or mixed tribe, from what we call South of the Border.

The whole idea that ones DNA gives one claim to land is ludicrous. ANYONE who has had generations of ancestors living in North America most probably has European, native American and African blood coursing through their veins. The Mexicans are only one such group, and for them to lay claim to part of this continent based on that is absurd considering almost everyone in Canada and the US has similar mixed ancestry. If anyone living in N. America goes back 4 or more generations, you are going to be shocked with what you find, I guarantee you. Different groups have always intermarried.
edit on 5-6-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: openminded2011

The reconquista crowd was around a LONG time before Donald Trump ever uttered a word they might have used as an excuse for violence. IMHO the reason they are starting to act out violently is because they perceive the ideology of fortifying our national sovereignty as as a threat to their "reconquest" of the southwest US. They already view Cali as part of Mexico,and see Trump as a threat to that position.

This is exactly whats happening. The question is why Democrats and left wing Americans support it.

Wow I always knew they were extremists but kill every male over the age of 16? That's like some REAL Hitler # not just what the left calls Hitler which is Trump saying, "enforce immigration laws already on the book". This makes me all mad Grr.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
don't these trump haters who get violent understand what they are doing? do they not remember why hitler won even though he was despised and his party was a minority?
i'll tell you how he won, it was by inciting anger and violence which brought out extremists, patriots, and nationalists who usually don't vote, vote minority parties or who are part of the major parties but keep silent for social reasons and finally the biggest voters for extremist candidates are those who prefer despotic leadership over democracy but never get to see such candidates, such people are a majority as strong decisive leadership triggers our pack instincts which we all have deep down.
trump understands human nature and the fact that the truth doesn't matter in front of it, triggering the right emotions are more important than anything else in any election or political movement.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join