It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago man chokes 8-year-old girl in public bathroom

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

It's easy to see how with this current obsession of giving "transgender" people special rights how sexual criminals would use this to their advantage.

Before all this nonsense began any man going into a woman's bathroom with little girls inside would have been told to get out or security would be called, but now people are scared to do that out of fear of being labeled a bigot or homophobe.

Buy hey, all this is worth it so some freak can feel like a special little snowflake right?
edit on 25-5-2016 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think what's happening is that people are confusing "sex". A pedo is a sexual deviant. Sex as in the act. A transgender is about definition. Sexual identity. Male/female. Gender, not the act. Jeez, think about it.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don't usually agree with you, but this is bang on.

Children need to be taught how to not be victims in the first place!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

I am reminded when I see the big what if's and promises that things like this will be wide spread of the rhetoric of the past. While, as I stated, sexual predators have always done such in the past, and this is not going to change, what is changing however is the mindset of people. People are now looking for the problem, not finding such to justify the excuse and hatred. And it is already starting. Women who do not meet a standard in appearance are starting to be the targets of such. And many of these laws are often the tip of the iceberg in bad legislation. And like all bad legislation and poor marksmen, they keep missing the target.

So the obvious is ignored, in favor of scapgoating, is that what is the answer? We now ban such, all based on a what if, and yet the statistics will not pan out. Funny thing about numbers, they do not lie, and tend to paint a different picture than what is. So far the number of news headlines about Transgendered persons affected by this kind of law, 0. The number of women and children affected that I have seen 3. And just wait, cause the bigger hit is going to happen and then people who are going to be most affected by this will not be the people that are targeted by this kind of legislation, but everyday people.

You think this is a good idea, ask yourself this, how are you going to react or feel when you are out and have to provide an ID and your birth certificate to use the bathroom, or that for say your wife, mother, sister or daughter? Would it then make a difference, to have personal privacy all invaded over a what if?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

I second this motion. I read nothing about him dressing as a woman.

The law passed by Obama doesn't say they have to be dressed as a woman... They just have to claim that they think they are a woman inside.

you are totally misinformed.
read up a little, get educated

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

But a non sex offending transgender can't use the restroom.

Rapists and child molesters can.

Congrats North Carolina on passing legislation that is hypocritical beyond belief.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Liquesence

The law passed by Obama doesn't say they have to be dressed as a woman... They just have to claim that they think they are a woman inside.

Hmm, I was unaware that Obama himself personally passed a law that says such a thing.

How tyrannical! Must've bypassed the normal legislative procedure.
And whets new? Not like it hasn't been done already

Guess you missed the point.

I was sarcastically pointing out that the OP's statement was ridiculous, false, and completely propagandic.

Obama didn't pass any law of the sort (and can't).

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Holy smokes there are some brain dead PCs in this thread...

"Did he identify (or pose) as a woman"

Is there not a more stupid, intolerant reply than this?! I see this come up quite a bit in this thread, and the very simple answer is this:

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE POSES OR IDENTIFIES AS A WOMAN

Allowing ANY MAN into a womans bathroom without question is a bad, evil, intolerant to heterosexuals (which make up for more than 95% of the population) and simply opens the door for this to happen.

You shouldn't have to supervise your 8 year old in a bathroom, you shouldn't have to go in there and help them wipe... but because of these intolerant left-wing psycho PC dingbats that control the MSM, they would have you believe that it's normal. WELL IT'S NOT!

It's simple freaking common sense... but common sense is racist, fascist and homophobic now - apparently.

Screw all these idiots advocating for these washrooms to go full nutcase... If my daughter is in the bathroom, and a dude tries to enter, I'm going to stop him, and if he dares to even raise a finger in my direction, I will break his arm and wrist...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mindpurge

As you are a rather infrequent poster you probably would not know that I am neither liberal nor politically correct. So, besides your irrelevant ad hominem attacks how about you address my point which was what was the reason the Original Poster needed to bring the entire transgender issue into the discussion when it was not the reason the man was in the bathroom to begin with?

edit on 25-5-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I think what's happening is that people are confusing "sex". A pedo is a sexual deviant. Sex as in the act. A transgender is about definition. Sexual identity. Male/female. Gender, not the act. Jeez, think about it.

Agreed.

I think what is happening, as has been pointed out, is that there are two issues: A) a man strangles/assaults an 8 year old girl in the bathroom, which has nothing to do with B) the transgender bathroom issue.

The latter issue is completely irrelevant to this incident unless it can be proved he identified with a woman (and used that for nefarious reasons) or erroneous *thought*, by some twisting of logic, that men can just go into a women's restroom whenever they feel like it.

People just can't see the issue objectively (largely because of their own biases).

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
A ten year old boy got raped by an illegal immigrant last month, no one cared, liberals don't want to offend immigrants because they want those votes.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
A ten year old boy got raped by an illegal immigrant last month,

And countless people were raped by American Citizens last month as well, whats your point?

originally posted by: mindpurge

Allowing ANY MAN into a womans bathroom without question is a bad, evil, intolerant to heterosexuals (which make up for more than 95% of the population) and simply opens the door for this to happen.

Yes, it's that special Anti-sexual-deviant coating they put on Unisex toilets that keeps everyone safe there, right?
edit on 5/25/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

In college, where these open-bathroom policies are really taking off, 25% of males students admitted that they have sexually assaulted or raped someone while there.

that seems crazy, any links?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindpurge
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Holy smokes there are some brain dead PCs in this thread...

"Did he identify (or pose) as a woman"

Is there not a more stupid, intolerant reply than this?! I see this come up quite a bit in this thread, and the very simple answer is this:

You shouldn't have to supervise your 8 year old in a bathroom, you shouldn't have to go in there and help them wipe... but because of these intolerant left-wing psycho PC dingbats that control the MSM, they would have you believe that it's normal. WELL IT'S NOT!

It's simple freaking common sense... but common sense is racist, fascist and homophobic now - apparently.

Screw all these idiots advocating for these washrooms to go full nutcase... If my daughter is in the bathroom, and a dude tries to enter, I'm going to stop him, and if he dares to even raise a finger in my direction, I will break his arm and wrist...

Excuse me for asking a question to determine what this man was doing in there and establish a few facts.
Also Apparently it does matter if he is dressed and or identifies as a female to alot of people. Also how is this intolerant to straights? Apparently they go into their respective restrooms just fine.

Racist? Well since theres only ONE HUMAN RACE its hard to actually be that dont you think?
Facism? You mean like the germans did to homosexuals and the handicapped and the old? how they would round them up right alongside the jews. IS this comparable No but thats actual facism.

The laws they made dont allow guys to just walk in. actually read what they sent out instead of knee jerking.
ALso IF you take your daughter to the restroom and see a man coming to go in their please on behalf of Gender dysphorics and transgenders stop him and ask for his proof of his treatment. And by man i mean obviously a male not like that stupid security guard stopped and who was more female looking than most i have seen.

Im trying to be tolerant here and give you this reply

One more thing. most transgenders who are passable you would never know. And they arent evil either. thats a opinion and not factual. Life is a series of greys.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xabi87

Um yes this is actually a goal of cultural
Marxism to break down cultural norms of society and make people ripe for communist takeover. They will do this even to the point of lying and trickery as for a Marxist the ends justify the means and most people are unwitting tools. Ex KGB Yuri Bezmenov lectured about this and called sjw's "sleepers" and they were embedded in society and would call
For various "rights" and the whole thing is to destabilize a country.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Hmm, I was unaware that Obama himself personally passed a law that says such a thing.

How tyrannical! Must've bypassed the normal legislative procedure.
And whets new? Not like it hasn't been done already

Guess you missed the point.

I was sarcastically pointing out that the OP's statement was ridiculous, false, and completely propagandic.

Obama didn't pass any law of the sort (and can't).
You're right he just used the Oval Office to make social policy and strong arm people and that's why he can be challenged.....or just have people throw his little memorandum in the trash since they've already done it. The rest he's done as executive order so he's still making policy fromThe Oval Office . He did change his own convoluted legislation the soc.....I mean democrats rammed through. He murdered a us citizen abroad without due process. I'm sure there's something I've forgotten. Any questions?
edit on 25-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

A) Most presidents do that.

B) They still can't just *make* laws.

C) The transgender thing has nothing to do with the events that happened in the OP, at this point.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar pretty sure, in the back of my mind I remember something like this happening before...

Nope, that was on an alternate timeline, that is classic Mandela effect!!!

Seriously though, can we agree that this person was just hanging out in the women's bathroom with his own agenda and ideas, and that we have no information from any sources that his agenda was to adjust his pantyhose, wig, makeup or any other womanly thing that a male identifying as a women would be doing in a restroom. He is a creep, creeps always be creeping, the problem could now be that by forcing the acceptance of non-gender specific, open to all, yet somehow still "private" spaces, it will make it more common and easier for violations of basic decency and rules of decorum to be be breached by "creepers". This because the creepy creepers will see (and may take) the opportunity to enter a place their gender most definitely were not "allowed" previously, but now they see that other "men"ish or "female"ish persons are entering wherever they want, yet were previously kept out by rigid social "rules" of conduct (women's room is not men's room don't go in there unless you have a damn good reason to...).

I am thinking that if the lines are blurred, we have blurry boundaries. When the boundaries are blurry it becomes harder to define who, or what, can or cannot cross said boundaries. As this gives the intended people on the fringe of the previously clearly defined borders greater ability and less friction to cross, it also enables those with nefarious purposes and no real right to cross the ability to cross the boundaries easier with much less push back or confrontation from those that had there been clearly defined boundaries, would give.

I had heard that most creeper types are very easily "shamed" or spooked or afraid of being caught when confronted during their creepy time. When we were taught about stranger danger as kids we were taught to stay out of arms reach and scream if approached, and that most creepers won't continue pursuing. So by making it so people doubt whether or not they should say, or even have the right anymore to question, about say, that creepy guy in the women's room, less people will get called out on being where they don't belong, and they may only be there for bad reasons...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

The 31 flags flying atop this garbage heap of a thread are truly disgusting. Apparently all you need to be successful on ATS anymore is a highly twisted version of an already disturbing story. I'm actually kinda stunned.

Yes your right! Just look at your stars for nothing more than being an ass!
Transgender is the new gay.
Trans gender is a farce, gay is gay bi is bi.
Until you make the change, you are what you are!!!

Do not reply, I'm outta here!
SMFH

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReprobateRaccoon

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Burkas! Burkas for everyone.

You laugh. I'm seriously thinking about buying one to wear on Saturday mornings when the christian door knockers do their weekly rounds.

Upside down cross taped to the door works too, plus you won't have to hide those wonderful cutoff jean shorts and stained "white" tank top

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join