It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago man chokes 8-year-old girl in public bathroom

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Burkas! Burkas for everyone.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

my sons would hate that, since there's no way I would wear one and that would mean they'd be the ones running to the store and doing the grocery shopping!!!

besides, they probably don't make rape impossible, like the tight fitting jeans supposedly do!!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
peskyhumans

*Rubs temples vigorously*

Okay, look, where does the story say this sicko had any intention of portraying himself as a female? It doesn't, that is just a spin the OP put on this story in a pale attempt to vomit his beleaguered rhetoric.

Again, there are NO (0, zip, zilch, nil) New bathroom laws. If I said it once I said it a dozen times.

Furthermore, I like a woman in tight jeans and a cute t shirt. Nothing wrong with that at all.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Again, there are NO (0, zip, zilch, nil) New bathroom laws. If I said it once I said it a dozen times.

North Carolina?
Oxford, GA?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Phage

See, I guess I'm under the impression the implication was nationally. Earlier in the thread OP was harping about "Obama's bathroom law" I suppose I just fixated on that.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
There are no federal bathroom laws. New or otherwise.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It does not say anything about him posing as a women. Do you have another source that shows he was doing this?

Exactly.

Passing a law to keep creeps out of a bathroom will not keep them out, any more than passing laws to restrict illegal gun purchases will keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

Psychopaths and creeps exist. No amount of laws will prevent them from doing what they do. No amount of forethought, planning or fear will keep them from existing.

Yes this situation sucks, but a single law, or multiple laws won't prevent it from happening. Don't know why anyone thinks it would.

To the OP: go monger fear somewhere else.

link   
Phage

Don't tell me! I know that already.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

This is the beginning of attacks that will occur by men claiming to be a woman but with only one thought, peek on women and children in the bathroom, or do worse such as this case

The crime this man committed was always illegal, the new bigot law would have changed nothing. The criminals dont care about silly "feel good" laws like this, and republicans agree if the law in question regards gun control. unless conservatives are willing to approve funds to station armed guards and xray machines at EVERY public restroom bad guys will still be able to simply sneak in while nobody is looking. Normally mass histaria like this this would just be funny, but the rights of Innocent american citizens are being tread apon. While some have made progress, some southern states and many of their voters historically cannot be trusted to uphold american values regarding equality and freedom.

To illustrate my point i'd say a photo can say a thousand words. There is a popular thread up right now about historic photos, in it there are a couple pics of awful, racist, bigoted children who are holding signs proclaiming that they won't go to school with negros. These little monsters grew up and became voters, worse, they likely had children of their own and passed on their knuckle draging "values". There are much more disturbing photos not featured in that excellent thread however, like many of southern lynch mobs. They look like packed block parties. everyone's got a huge grin on their face, children are riding on their parents shoulders to get a better view, women, kids, the elderly, a real cross section of their communities, all while men often without a fair trial or any trial at all dangle from a rope in the background. Perhaps the most frightening thing though, is that these monstrous people look so normal in these photos. No, scratch that, the most terrifying thing is that these people walk among us today, post bigoted fear based nonsense on otherwise entertaining websites and worst of all, elect their own lawmakers and leaders to uphold their traditional "values". They lost the legal fight on race and theyve shifted to gender issues. They don't understand what America stands for and never have.
edit on 25-5-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DuckforcoveR
As opposed to "before" where there was a gender guard at every door? Come on, a monster like this wasn't sitting at home watching the news thinking "YES! NOW I can finally go after little girls"

Actually that may be just what happened. It says no one will stop me if they see me enter the Women's room because I could claim to be a Woman in the making or inside, If anyone stops me THEY go to jail so all he would have to worry about is the few seconds it takes to get a kit hidden in a stall.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

I second this motion. I read nothing about him dressing as a woman.

The law passed by Obama doesn't say they have to be dressed as a woman... They just have to claim that they think they are a woman inside.

Hmm, I was unaware that Obama himself personally passed a law that says such a thing.

How tyrannical! Must've bypassed the normal legislative procedure.
And whets new? Not like it hasn't been done already

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Does the law allow any man to use the woman's restroom?

yep all you have to say is I feel like a woman inside today

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
No but the whole bathroom thing opens the door. Why people deny it? Is political correctness that important? Yes shall know them by the fruits of their lAbor and this is the fruit of sjw's

Really? Was there some magic force field keeping the pervs out prior to this?

Yes it was called "guys don't go into the ladies room decorum "

I will make a prediction. Businesses who don't retain separate Men and Women's restrooms will lose business. Women like my wife who need to go when they shop because of age will not shop in their stores any longer. simple truth. Many Women will not even have their own husband in the room when they go again simple truth.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with people ?

First off a little girl got choked, and possibly would have been raped.

But noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Let's bicker back and forth over petty politics.

BLah.

Parents you need to change the way you do things.

CLEAR a bathroom before you use it, or let your kids use it.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: torok67

what laws are those, the only ones I have heard about it the laws that would force children who were born male but now look like little girls to have to use the men's bathrooms???
that would make people, born women, but now look like men to use the women's restroom..
neither of which makes a like of sense to me!!!

poorly written laws with seemingly no background knowledge as to just how their laws will really work in what is now the real world. motivated more by religious views than by common sense. what is so wrong with just saying that you use the bathroom where your appearance will draw the least amount of attention?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The nice thing about karma is that, at least in KY, anyway, you can use deadly force to defend the life/safety of another individual.

Carry and carry often.

I'll be interested to see how this is explained away by supporters of these ridiculous gender-neutral policies. Can you imagine the fear put into the heart of that poor girl, and now she will probably suffer from some sort of distress for years to come.

But, hey, at least no one stopped the guy before going into the bathroom, so I guess it all evens out. /sarc

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

there was nothing stopping anyone from stopping the guy from entering the bathroom either, or following behind him to ensure he wasn't up to no good. this is chicago... they haven't legally stepped foot into the fray yet.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

It does not say anything about him posing as a women. Do you have another source that shows he was doing this?

The man was in the woman's bathroom. Didn't you see what happened to the security guard, who was a woman, who tried to stop a man from entering a woman's bathroom? The security guard was detained instead. Men including pedophiles and other confused people can enter woman's bathrooms without being stopped.

It does not say he was in a womens bathroom. ALTHOUGH there are two bathrooms in that deli apparently.
Still he wasnt transgender and wasnt in disguise he was just a predator in a family resturant who tried to do his evil out of sight.

SO once again a psychopath tries to rape a young child. I fit was a young boy i bet he would had done the same thing.
At least this story had a good end.

And the security guard who was a woman stopped a feminine looking transgender woman by laying hands on her against the law and now faces assault charges. As she should. I used to be a security guard. SHE was in the wrong.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
SlapMonkey

The thing is, though, this guy wasn't identifying himself as a woman. That was just a spin the OP put on this story to try and politicize it.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Or go in there with them, and know that you have your firearm and/or self-defense skills with you.

This is what I'll be doing the first time I see a dude go into the ladies' restroom anywhere that I am. And it's not because I'm concerned that he will do something to my wife or daughter as much as part of my existence and job as a husband and father is to make my family feel safe.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join