It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun George Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin sells for $346,000 in online auction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
What exchange rate are we using??????

There is nothing wrong with this at all. Someone want a piece of history to add to his collection, simple as. It's a piece of history for the local community and could have been purchased by someone with an interest in it.

Collecting WWII memorabilia could be regarded as equally disgusting, if not more, but I'm sure many here on ATS wouldn't acknowledge this double standard.

What's personal to the person who bid for it is up to him. He doesn't need to justify his reasons whether it be voodoo or for racist reasons, it's his choice.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Did I say otherwise? My right to call it ironic and disgusting.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

I would have sold that gun immediatly

250k and I heard he was in serious debt from all the legal fees

I dont think this has any hidden meaning. The gun has value and is a part of a big moment considering all the media attention.

The gun will only increase in value

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
The guy was found innocent. He can sell what he likes. He got to keep his freedoms. Who are you to tell him he shouldnt?

He was found not guilty..... Slight diffrence.

He got off (rightly at the time due to dismal prosecution) on reasonable doubt.

Yes it's his property and his right to sell it.

But I reserve the right to call him and the buyer vile pieces of scum.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The guy was found innocent. He can sell what he likes. He got to keep his freedoms. Who are you to tell him he shouldnt?
That bastard got off because of a crappy prosecution and reasonable doubt. The dead kid couldn't tell his side of the story. He was told to stand down and not to follow or approach the kid. He followed the kid, got his punk ass handed to him and killed an unarmed kid. And now he's rubbing this in that dead kid's parents faces. F@$& Zimmerman and anybody that thinks he's some righteous dude. He's lucky that kid's dad didn't do what I would have done.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
That it even occurred to him to get monetary gains from this murder is despicable. And whoever bought the gun is despicable unless they plan to bury it and remove it from the sight of decent people.

Salt in the wounds of the Martin's. Appalling.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
And the character defamation continues I see.

I for one support Zimmerman's decision to sell and sell high. If it were me, I'd probably take that money and and try to invest it smartly so I'd rarely have to show my face in public again. Poor guy has a target on his back, and all he did was defend himself.

Zimmerman, however, looks to be wanting to use that money to go after Angela Corey and the BLM movement. I guess that shows to me he is a principled man who will put his money where his mouth is and not just all about himself.

To the one's who continue to insinuate George Zimmerman was a wannabe cop that night out for some young black blood, I ask this:

Why would a racist bigot, who supposedly wanted to be a cop so he could attack black people, do this?

r of George Zimmerman (right), talked to Sean Hannity of Fox News on Wednesday night. (FOXNEWS.COM) BY DAVID BOROFF NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Friday, April 6, 2012, 12:22 AM George Zimmerman, the Florida neighborhood watch volunteer who killed Trayvon Martin, had once protested the unfair treatment of a homeless black man by the local police, his father says.

Robert Zimmerman told Sean Hannity of Fox News on Wednesday night that his son handed out flyers at black Sanford churches in December 2010, outraged that a police lieutenant's son was not arrested on the spot after being caught on tape sucker-punching Sherman Ware.

Ware was standing on the sidewalk when the cop’s son, Justin Collison, came out of a Sanford bar and punched him in the back of the head. The incident was caught on tape by an observer with a cell phone, but Collison was not immediately arrested, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

Once the video aired on local news stations, George Zimmerman and others demanded that Collison be arrested and Sanford Police Chief Brian Tooley be fired, according to the Sentinel.

Then one day after George Zimmerman went to black churches to urge action, Collison was arrested and Tooley was booted. Collison eventually was sentenced to one year of probation.

George Zimmerman once protested treatment of homeless black man by police, his father says

Basically, a white policeman's son sucker punched a homeless black man. The police did not arrest the policeman's son. Instead of celebrating, Zimmerman took to black churches to rile up the masses to protest the police's actions. The Police Chief resigned and the policeman's son was arrested. Thanks to the help of George Zimmerman.

To me it looks like George Zimmerman was a part of Black Lives Matter before it even existed. He believed in all people being equal under the color of the law, not special treatment for protected classes. Black or white mattered not to him.

I do wonder if these types of things ignored because they don't reinforce they image of Zimmerman as a racist honkey.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew
What exchange rate are we using??????

There is nothing wrong with this at all. Someone want a piece of history to add to his collection, simple as. It's a piece of history for the local community and could have been purchased by someone with an interest in it.

Collecting WWII memorabilia could be regarded as equally disgusting, if not more, but I'm sure many here on ATS wouldn't acknowledge this double standard.

What's personal to the person who bid for it is up to him. He doesn't need to justify his reasons whether it be voodoo or for racist reasons, it's his choice.
Nothing wrong with this at all?? Seriously??

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
That it even occurred to him to get monetary gains from this murder is despicable. And whoever bought the gun is despicable unless they plan to bury it and remove it from the sight of decent people.

Indeed, angeldoll. Indeed.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
No one said righteous. He's a free man. You slandering him isn't gonna change that.
edit on 22-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

He was found not guilty..... Slight diffrence.

He got off (rightly at the time due to dismal prosecution) on reasonable doubt.

Yes it's his property and his right to sell it.

But I reserve the right to call him and the buyer vile pieces of scum.

The only difference is the one your implying. Courts don't hand out innocent verdicts. Guilty/not guilty. Your just mincing words.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: harvestdog
And the character defamation continues I see.

I for one support Zimmerman's decision to sell and sell high. If it were me, I'd probably take that money and and try to invest it smartly so I'd rarely have to show my face in public again. Poor guy has a target on his back, and all he did was defend himself.

Zimmerman, however, looks to be wanting to use that money to go after Angela Corey and the BLM movement. I guess that shows to me he is a principled man who will put his money where his mouth is and not just all about himself.

To the one's who continue to insinuate George Zimmerman was a wannabe cop that night out for some young black blood, I ask this:

Why would a racist bigot, who supposedly wanted to be a cop so he could attack black people, do this?

r of George Zimmerman (right), talked to Sean Hannity of Fox News on Wednesday night. (FOXNEWS.COM) BY DAVID BOROFF NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Friday, April 6, 2012, 12:22 AM George Zimmerman, the Florida neighborhood watch volunteer who killed Trayvon Martin, had once protested the unfair treatment of a homeless black man by the local police, his father says.

Robert Zimmerman told Sean Hannity of Fox News on Wednesday night that his son handed out flyers at black Sanford churches in December 2010, outraged that a police lieutenant's son was not arrested on the spot after being caught on tape sucker-punching Sherman Ware.

Ware was standing on the sidewalk when the cop’s son, Justin Collison, came out of a Sanford bar and punched him in the back of the head. The incident was caught on tape by an observer with a cell phone, but Collison was not immediately arrested, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

Once the video aired on local news stations, George Zimmerman and others demanded that Collison be arrested and Sanford Police Chief Brian Tooley be fired, according to the Sentinel.

Then one day after George Zimmerman went to black churches to urge action, Collison was arrested and Tooley was booted. Collison eventually was sentenced to one year of probation.

George Zimmerman once protested treatment of homeless black man by police, his father says

Basically, a white policeman's son sucker punched a homeless black man. The police did not arrest the policeman's son. Instead of celebrating, Zimmerman took to black churches to rile up the masses to protest the police's actions. The Police Chief resigned and the policeman's son was arrested. Thanks to the help of George Zimmerman.

To me it looks like George Zimmerman was a part of Black Lives Matter before it even existed. He believed in all people being equal under the color of the law, not special treatment for protected classes. Black or white mattered not to him.

I do wonder if these types of things ignored because they don't reinforce they image of Zimmerman as a racist honkey.

Poor guy? Give me a break. That punk wasn't defending himself. He was the catalyst for all that transpired that day. He was told to not follow or approach that kid and he did anyway. Had he done what he was told, that kid would be alive. He got his punk ass kicked by a 17 year old kid so he shot and killed him. Spare me that carp about Zimmerman being some standup guy. All I have to do is look at his post-trial antics. That punk is a very, very lucky oxygen thief.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It wasnt ruled a murder.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

No one said righteous. He's a free man. You slandering him isn't gonna change that.
You call it slander, I call it like I see at. I would risk prison time for Zimmerman.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

It wasnt ruled a murder.
It was murder. I don't give a $#!! What the ruling was.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack

You call it slander, I call it like I see at. I would risk prison time for Zimmerman.

And if your wrong? You weren't there.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack

It wasnt ruled a murder.
It was murder. I don't give a $#!! What the ruling was.

Of course you don't until you need that same legal system to defend your rights and freedoms.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: In4ormant

Did I say otherwise? My right to call it ironic and disgusting.

It absolutely is.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlack

Since you are obviously full of facts, you mind showing me where Zimmerman approached Martin after being told by dispatchers not to? Because according to this law2.umkc.edu... Martin jumped out of some bushes and sucker punched Zimmerman as he was headed to his car to meet with the police.

On topic, the man was found not guilty. No amount of pushing a certain narrative will change that fact. He sold his gun, maybe some SJWs can track down the buyer and harass that guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join