It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun George Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin sells for $346,000 in online auction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I chose to look at this as just another expression of what America has become culturally. Violent and bloody....
God help us....

edit on 22-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Disgusting?

What's disgusting about a guy defending himself lawfully?

And as far as the gun, it's a symbol of justice being upheld in the face of out-of-control political correctness which demands we allow black guys to beat us to death under all circumstances because they're black.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

Never heard anything about anybody jumping out of any bushes until now. Not buying it. And as far as my opinion of Zimmerman's punk ass goes, it stands. And let's get something straight, I'm no Sjw. Far from it.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Disgusting?

And as far as the gun, it's a symbol of justice being upheld in the face of out-of-control political correctness which demands we allow black guys to beat us to death under all circumstances because they're black.
Well I hope this doesn't offend you, but this has to be one of the dumbest posts ever.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlack

No one really knows what happened

but when it comes to his right to sell the gun if i was in his position I would probably do the same.

and since you hate him so much look on the bright side, one less gun he owns

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Not offended at all.

It's your opinion which just happens to be in conflict with the law.

Happens a lot these days.

And I believe I'm spot on about why the pistol was so valuable.

What's your theory on that?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: JimiBlack

originally posted by: angeldoll
That it even occurred to him to get monetary gains from this murder is despicable. And whoever bought the gun is despicable unless they plan to bury it and remove it from the sight of decent people.

Salt in the wounds of the Martin's. Appalling.

It wasnt ruled a murder.
It was murder. I don't give a $#!! What the ruling was.

Of course you don't until you need that same legal system to defend your rights and freedoms.
Don't get me started on the flawless legal system. Don't even.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

No one really knows what happened

but when it comes to his right to sell the gun if i was in his position I would probably do the same.

and since you hate him so much look on the bright side, one less gun he owns
I don't hate anyone. Hate consumes the person doing the hating. But I have a very strong dislike for that guy. He seems as if he's enjoying rubbing this crap in that kid's parents faces. Not classy at all.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
George Zimmerman got away with murder and he knows it but no one else does. His actions like taking on the Black lives movement, calling the gun an American treasure, and trying to make as much money from this event as possible tells me that he's trying to get as rich as possible before the gig is up on him.

I think Zimmerman was given a pass because it is seen as payback for the OJ verdict where many whites see OJ as guilty. Can anyone see how different things would be if OJ killed committed murder on Whites then auctioned the murder weapon as an American treasure, or a piece of American history? Insulting, right?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Not offended at all.

It's your opinion which just happens to be in conflict with the law.

Happens a lot these days.

And I believe I'm spot on about why the pistol was so valuable.

What's your theory on that?
Are you serious, man? You just insulted a whole race of people based on the actions of some and you ask me what's my theory? You got some nads, man. I'll give you that.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
George Zimmerman got away with murder and he knows it but no one else does. His actions like taking on the Black lives movement, calling the gun an American treasure, and trying to make as much money from this event as possible tells me that he's trying to get as rich as possible before the gig is up on him.

I think Zimmerman was given a pass because it is seen as payback for the OJ verdict where many whites see OJ as guilty. Can anyone see how different things would be if OJ killed committed murder on Whites then auctioned the murder weapon as an American treasure, or a piece of American history? Insulting, right?
I was thinking the exact same thing!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Disgusting?

Whoa...where'd this idea come from? Where are the angry mobs of Black people beating Whites to death?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
That it even occurred to him to get monetary gains from this murder is despicable. And whoever bought the gun is despicable unless they plan to bury it and remove it from the sight of decent people.

Salt in the wounds of the Martin's. Appalling.

It wasnt ruled a murder.
It was murder. I don't give a $#!! What the ruling was.

Of course you don't until you need that same legal system to defend your rights and freedoms.
Don't get me started on the flawless legal system. Don't even.

What evidence do you have that they got it wrong?
Enlighten us

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

The prosecution was seriously flawed and I'm not going to post court transcripts. You can enlighten yourself.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The prosecution was seriously flawed and I'm not going to post court transcripts. You can enlighten yourself.

I read the verdict. I've been enlightened.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Screw the verdict and if you were already enlightened, why even bother to ask in the first place. I'm done with splitting hairs here. Enjoy your day.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Screw the verdict and if you were already enlightened, why even bother to ask in the first place. I'm done with splitting hairs here. Enjoy your day.

You made the statements he was guilty, contrary to the ruling. If you had information that the lawyers, jury and judge didn't have then I wanted to hear it.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

No one said righteous. He's a free man. You slandering him isn't gonna change that.
You call it slander, I call it like I see at. I would risk prison time for Zimmerman.

And if your wrong? You weren't there.

Which is why he walked because of reasonable doubt. That fair enough. The prosecution is at fault for that. But it was a fair trial and he was found not guilty.

But just because he was found not guilty doesn’t mean we have like him or respect him.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Ok....If you insist. Just because it was ruled not guilty means squat to me, man. O.j. was found not guilty too and everyone and their mothers said he was guilty regardless of the ruling, including me and I'm black. Trippy huh? Had O.j. tried to auction off the gloves, there would have been hell to pay. There have been plenty of not guilty verdicts for many a guilty people.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The guy was found innocent. He can sell what he likes. He got to keep his freedoms. Who are you to tell him he shouldnt?
That bastard got off because of a crappy prosecution and reasonable doubt. The dead kid couldn't tell his side of the story. He was told to stand down and not to follow or approach the kid. He followed the kid, got his punk ass handed to him and killed an unarmed kid. And now he's rubbing this in that dead kid's parents faces. F@$& Zimmerman and anybody that thinks he's some righteous dude. He's lucky that kid's dad didn't do what I would have done.

Hopefully the prosecutors isn’t allowed near any cases more serious than parking tickets.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join