It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when Santa Claus was real? He's not, MANDELA AF Effect

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Welcome to the naughty list Domo...

Good job

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: blupblup

So you have no answer to counter that so you decide to resort to more bad jokes......which is exactly what I was pointing out.

I wrote everything I had to say seriously on the subject to you in the long post a while back.... this thread is a silly thread and a thread to take the piss out of those who believe this junk.
If you don't like it, head on over to the circle jerk threads where your every whim and desire will be catered for.

No longer will you have to google "misquoted movie lines" because there is no such thing as misquoted movie lines, simply that in your time line the movie had a different line of dialogue.

Have you believed something that wasn't true? The name or shape of a country, the title of an author?? Well it's NOT your fault... you didn't misremember.... it's actually that the fabric of time and space has shifted and your old reality is gone and you're now in a new reality that spells things differently.

I mean honestly.

It's frankly embarrassing.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

It's frankly embarrassing.

Because your are an expert on the fabric of reality and time? Where did you get this knowledge?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

So how would you propose we get to the bottom of it then?

Slap each other on the back with agreeance because we thought of another "timeline glitch"?

Trolling? Really, I'm actually trying not to ridicule this, yet your resorting to calling me a troll...sorry bordering on trolling.

No, see you can't dictate what people can and can't post here....I suggest if you don't want derogative and skeptical comments, then best you lift your game...

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Because your are an expert on the fabric of reality and time? Where did you get this knowledge?

Oh yeah sorry, I keep forgetting you're not from this time line.
Well my friend, in this time line, everybody gets a thorough education on the fabric of reality and time.

My bad - I keep forgetting that some of you are from alternate time lines, I'm sorry.

edit on 22/5/16 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Then prove he is not an expert. That seems to be the recent motis-operandi here at ATS, when pushed into a corner, ask the other person to prove a negative. GO ahead, find a YouTube video that proves he is not an expert in time and space.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I know you get blustered when the queen is challenged, but AMERICA speaks real English.

Look it up, the colonies speak more better English.
a reply to: Domo1

The English language is a mess but at least we can say 'aunt Bob' instead of 'ant Barb'. It's called English for a reason.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So how would you propose we get to the bottom of it then?

I know this hard for you people, but maybe for once you should accept that there is no getting to the bottom of it, because of, and I am repeating myself here, the nature of this theory.

Slap each other on the back with agreeance because we thought of another "timeline glitch"?

I am saying that you should let it go.....

Trolling? Really, I'm actually trying not to ridicule this, yet your resorting to calling me a troll...sorry bordering on trolling.

It is what it is.

No, see you can't dictate what people can and can't post here....I suggest if you don't want derogative and skeptical comments, then best you lift your game...

I suggest that if you don't want to be exposed to crazy theories, don't visit ATS. Threads like this sure seem to be about dictating what people can and can't discuss.
edit on 22-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Honestly guys, there's nothing wrong with exploring the possibility. If nothing else, I think it's a fascinating study in psychology. It's also admirable to not completely ignore something noticed. I think those who subscribe to ME could do well to more seriously consider more mundane possibilities, but to each their own.

I also think there's nothing wrong with holding the counter point, or with making light of it. As we say in timeline 8,628,653,794, Car Padeum!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Then prove he is not an expert. That seems to be the recent motis-operandi here at ATS, when pushed into a corner, ask the other person to prove a negative. GO ahead, find a YouTube video that proves he is not an expert in time and space.

Sigh, noone is an expert on it because we simply can't know. Jeez.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So, does anyone remember (in their own timeline) if any politician, ever, actually told the truth. I ask because if so, I am going to try my hardest and concentrate to shift my own timeline there until this election cycle is over.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Dude this is a thread ridiculing the time shift idea so if you want a mutual appreciation circle jerk love-in you can easily get warm and cozy in the other time shift threads...nobody is stopping you, and I certainly won't trouble you there.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Honestly guys, there's nothing wrong with exploring the possibility. If nothing else, I think it's a fascinating study in psychology.

I also think there's nothing wrong with holding the counter point, or with making light of it.

Exactly... this thread is quite clearly a piss take thread and we're making light of the subject, a subject that's seemingly taken over ATS and threads are constantly being created with every little misremember.
Can't they just have one super-thread where it can all be discussed?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Well my friend, in this time line, everybody gets a thorough education on the fabric of reality and time.

Really, I thought scientists are just scratching the surface.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Not in my timeline. I distinctly remember this was all figured out when I was like 4 or 6 years old. I didn't understand, it then, and now it seems that nobody does understand it all. It is weird....I distinctly FEEL like it was different.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Here is my thought on this.

As someone who loves science, I am very interested in quantum physics and neurosciences and I love that the two are working closer and closer together.

We have already plenty of circumstantial and some substantial evidence that the idea of multiverses or bubble universes or any other timeline fluidity is the most probable explanation of the realiti[es] we live in.

And because this is so interesting [and probable], people are now looking for correlating experiences.

Granted, the ME theory has a lot of flaws. I too believe that the mass memory of a spelling is no evidence at all. Some people learn certain 'facts' locally as correct and when they move away and things are different they think they've switched timelines.

Most examples can be explained away, especially when they seem to happen to a lot of people. The more people have shared the mistake, the more it reinforces it's validity. Even if it is wrong. Even newspapers can make typo's.

Deep breath...However!

I enjoy a lot of ME stories because I am 'hoping, 'searching'? for one that is so weird, logic and unexplainable that it confirms scientific theory.

That is the reason I am really entertained by the ME and many others are too. The majority who is probably wrong, could be idiots [each to their own] but that doesn't mean I want total silence on the ME subject, the internet is a unique tool to find out things about people around the globe, that before were dismissed when only heard from one person.
Maybe one day we will find something interesting.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Dude this is a thread ridiculing the time shift idea

You seem to keep taking pride in your ridicule.....

So again, what you are saying is that this is nothing but a troll thread, and you are indulging in the activity.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Really, I thought scientists are just scratching the surface.

Do you take everything so literally and seriously?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

What was all figured out? We are just starting to explore the way reality is built up with quantum physiscs, which is still a big mystery.

This also involves violations of the laws of time and space as we know it and the possibility of paralel universes. We don't know much at all.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You're the one doing the dictating here, telling skeptics to back off, telling me to not visit ATS, so kindly get a reality check, because if you don't like being exposed to open honest discussion from BOTH sides, then you're in for a rude shock!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join