It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when Santa Claus was real? He's not, MANDELA AF Effect

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: angeldoll

I can very easily turn this around on the skeptics. It is just a theory guys.

Absolutely!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I didn't make any statement on how likely it is or that there is only one explanation. You really think making up this memory in order to try and make your point is making your point a valid one?

Are there many people that are actually honest about having this memory?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

a reply to: angeldoll

I can very easily turn this around on the skeptics. It is just a theory guys.

In Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, the definition of "theory". In the very first part of the definition, it states:

an idea or set of ideas that is intended to explain facts or events

That matches up, yes. But, how can you come to any conclusion if every single person has a different experience? The only logical reason is that the fabric of space and time has been altered and continues to be altered within the ENTIRE universe.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Is it Einstein or Einstain? Or Ainstein? Ainstain?!

But seriously, it seems unlikely that he is the originator to that quote, as it's rather unscientific.

Are you saying that a golfer perfecting his swing is insane for expecting a different outcome by practicing over and over again?

edit on 22/5/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Or... you're trying to seriously and rationally argue about a topic that's ridiculous and irrational in a thread full of people who think the subject is a joke and at best, mildly entertaining.

This is besides the point. Ylou made a serious claim in response to a serious comment I made. You still refuse to answer the question that was spawned by this, for some reason.

So do we know everything there is to know about reality, time and space, or do we not?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

No.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I don't know how many are being honest. Do you? Could some of these people be not remembering correctly? Could some be outright making it up? Or has the entire space-time continuum been altered around minute details across the entire universe? Out of these choices, which seems the more plausible and easily explainable one that has scientific research to back it up?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Oh now you want to discuss Einstein qoutes. Well if you feel he didn't say that maybe you can show me it is not the case at all. It is completely besides the point I was making, isn't it.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

This is besides the point. Ylou made a serious claim in response to a serious comment I made. You still refuse to answer the question that was spawned by this, for some reason.

So do we know everything there is to know about reality, time and space, or do we not?

I think you're missing the point entirely.
Nobody in this thread gives a crap... the theory is stupid.
You're boring and bordering on trolling and quite frankly this thread is supposed to be fun and a bit of a pushback against the volume of these ridiculous threads.

If you want to seriously debate ANYTHING... you're in the wrong place.

Go away.

Start a new thread or involve yourself in an existing pro-crazy person thread.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I am not going to argue with you over something you made up to prove a point. You are using a conscious lie there.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I am not going to argue with you over something you made up to prove a point. You are using a conscious lie there.

So, now you are inferring I am a liar? Can you prove I made it all up? That's not very friendly of you. That sounds more like someone trying to troll me in this fun thread.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

See, you are completely falling apart there. So according to you we know everything there is to know about reality, space and time, eliminating the possibility of shifting timelines and the existence of paralel universes?

It is a very simple question yet you are trying very hard to deflect from it.
edit on 22-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I also believe the Mandela Effect is a cause somehow of only one sock coming out of the drier when two matching are put in. In other words the answer to this enigma lies within the bizarre world of Kenmore appliances.

(post by DutchMasterChief removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I also believe the Mandela Effect is a cause somehow of only one sock coming out of the drier when two matching are put in. In other words the answer to this enigma lies within the bizarre world of Kenmore appliances.

SO, in your timeline, is this referred to as the "Kenmore Effect"? Interesting indeed. Another "timeline-shifter" has arrive on the scene. Perhaps there are other memories we can compare and discuss that do not match up with the current timeline. After all, it not could be that you are stating a non-fact, or are not properly remembering something. That is unheard of and crazy talk.

edit on 5/22/2016 by Krakatoa because: Mandela Effect

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

See, you are completely falling apart there. So according to you we know everything there is to know about reality, space and time, eliminating the possibility of shifting timelines and the existence of paralel universes?

It is a very simple question yet you are trying very hard to deflect from it.

If you don't get that almost everything that everyone is saying in this thread is a parody or satire on the Mandela Arguments, including my "We know everything about reality and space time" then you're not only a troll but an idiot.

link   

This just goes to show how "smart" you are. That poster is clearly also joking. He even said "Kenmore APPLIANCES" talking about the washing machine. Jeez.
edit on 22-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So you were joking when you said it. So I was right and you do agree that we don't know everything.

Wow, you try to escape this by going in circles but you admitted to this several times now.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

This just goes to show how "smart" you are. That poster is clearly also joking. He even said "Kenmore APLIANCES" talking about the washing machine. Jeez.

Can you prove he (if the person is a male) is joking? Or, perhaps they too are liars deserving a personal attack upon them as well?

And, last I checked, the word APPLIANCES in context referred to the devices sold by the brand name Kenmore. Therefore, logically, any effect resulting from said APPLIANCE could be referred to as the "Kenmore Effect". Or does that make too much sense?

edit on 5/22/2016 by Krakatoa because: Mandela Effect

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join