It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when Santa Claus was real? He's not, MANDELA AF Effect

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Phage

Irregardless

Hate you so much rite now

Oh, c'mon. That's not fare. He was only kidding...

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
So you started a thread calling a large portion of ats idiots..... nice.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

It is aluminium in my country,South Africa.Americans say and write it as aluminum.We write honour and colour,Americans write honor and color.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Not to mention of course, that should one accept the alternate universe/timeline explanation everyone came from a "different" universe because (until notes are compared for accuracy) everyone has "different" memories of "what was" therefore ...

... you know, It's almost like it has something to do with memory ... or something mundane like that.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: grainofsand

...that cartoon was mildly disturbing though [/shudders]

Get on board. Adventure Time is only disturbing if you think about it.

Also, 14/f/Cali here.

Lol if you say so!

...67/m/white van in your street

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

You're an idiot if you think you're living in an alternate timeline, that somehow everyone else is simultaneously living in. What's more likely? That you got something wrong or that two time lines melded together?

So your argument is that whatever is more likely, is the case? Seems like a huge idiotic fallacy to me. Anyways, you have no way of knowing how likely it is that timelines merged.

Pure troll thread.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

So your argument is that whatever is more likely, is the case? Seems like a huge idiotic fallacy to me. Anyways, you have no way of knowing how likely it is that timelines merged.

Pure troll thread.

Wow.... you're serious?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

You also have no way of confirming claims of a Mandela effect either. The whole thing is as ridiculous as arguing about claims of gods yet how many threads are going on about it so far now?

I'm happy the OP started this one as it is amusing go chuckle at the obvious pure faith based arguments for time slips lol

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Domo1

Actually, it also has a hint of special snowflake.

"The world has changed around us." Or, "We are not originally from your world."

Oh please Phage, we all know that everytime you point out that there is nothing abnormal ever, you feel all special being the voice of reason in a world of nonsense. So much that you are addicted to the feeling and are all over these threads constantly.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

You also have no way of confirming claims of a Mandela effect either. The whole thing is as ridiculous as arguing about claims of gods yet how many threads are going on about it so far now?

I'm happy the OP started this one as it is amusing go chuckle at the obvious pure faith based arguments for time slips lol

But I am not saying that there is anything to prove. I have said before that it can't be proven either way, so skeptics should just back off.

If it is ridiculous to argue about it, then you are all ridiculous. The people who believe there is something to it don't want to argue about it, they just want to share experiences and talk about it.

You are the ones wanting to argue.

Get over yourselves.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Yes I am serious. Are you going to say something that would refute my logic?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
So skeptics should just back off.

Nope it doesn't work like that here, unlucky, I'll ridicule anything I think worthy of ridicule thank you very much.
...and I deem people forgetting things and blaming time shifts to be such a circumstance.

(post by DutchMasterChief removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

What logic?

I think it's fair that people want to question this subject especially when it's so blatantly ridiculous.
You could make the argument that "you can't prove it one way or another" about 90% of the topics on here, doesn't stop people joining in and arguing against them and/or taking the piss.

This "Mandela" thing is like the perfect fake BS conspiracy.... it can't be proved, people who are "affected" by it claim all sorts of absolute nonsense but don't have to back ANY of it up because it only happened in their "time-line" or another alternate reality and therefore can just spout all kinds of crap.

This should NOT go unchallenged.

This is ATS.

We scrutinise stuff and try and weed out the crap... always have.

From GFL stuff to Nibiru and many in between.

I like reading these threads, they're amusing and it's funny to see how rabid and deluded people can get and just where they'll take it next.
ATS is an open forum and people are allowed, nay, encouraged to debate one another and challenge any idea or subject that's presented to the community.

If it bothers YOU so much that this happens, then don't read the threads.

Simple.

edit on 22/5/16 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Oh no trolling just finding amusement from wild and completely unverifiable claims. Sorry I don't feel the love as you do, you are welcome to ignore me though, I'm happy to ignore any claims of time shifts you may make...especially when you have nothing but faith to support such claims lol

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

What logic?

That the post I responded to is a huge logical fallacy, namely that the most logical explanation is the right one.

If you were not refering to this then you took my comment out of context.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You just admitted yourself that all you can do is ridicule it. I think you can't get much clearer about the value of your comments.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

The fallibility of our memory is well known and proven.

This ticks a big box against the theory of the Mandella effect.

Can you provide anything other than anecdotes and what is called Argumentum ad populum?

edit on 22/5/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
the people who started saying it that way could care less what you think. they don't care if it makes sense, that's how much they don't care

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I was responding to you - your post - the bit I quoted... and I was commenting on the topic in general.
Nice way to get out of responding to my reply though.

edit on 22/5/16 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join