It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome ‘discomfort’ of seeing ‘male genitalia’ in locker ro

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm sure it does, i guess your the kind of dude that likes waltzing into the womens washroom and urinating just because now you can.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Necrophilia is just ... gross and insane.

That is judgemental.
But necrophilia is nonconsensual, after all.

Besides being gross. But then, there are a number of sexual activities which fall into that category as far as I'm concerned.

edit on 5/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I'm sure it does, i guess your the kind of dude that likes waltzing into the womens washroom and urinating just because now you can.

Nope. I'm ascared of girls in groups.
When they come in the mens' room, I leave.
Of course, in North Carolina they could be arrested for doing that so I feel better. Except I'm not going to North Carolina.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I want to hash out a fuzzy idea I have..

If I were 13 years old and using the locker/shower rooms, I would not want to expose my naked self to all the girls.
With gender dysphoria I would keep my underwear on except for when im completely alone because I just be so uncomfortable letting it all hang out In front of them.
It would be sooo embarrassing if you think about it.
I wouldn't identify with the male genitalia, so why the hell would I expose myself like that? Its just wrong. They need to keep their underwear on.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

With gender dysphoria I would keep my underwear on except for when im completely alone because I just be so uncomfortable letting it all hang out In front of them.

I think you get the general idea.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
I wouldn't identify with the male genitalia, so why the hell would I expose myself like that? Its just wrong. They need to keep their underwear on.

Do you really think for even one second, a transgender girl is gonna flash her "boy bits".

Really?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Gryphon66

Necrophilia is just ... gross and insane.

That is judgemental.
But necrophilia is nonconsensual, after all.

Besides being gross. But then, there are a number of sexual activities which fall into that category as far as I'm concerned.

You're correct (as usual) on all points.

I will own my bigotry toward necrophilia and necrophiliacs.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
No silly, I don't think the girls are going to flash themselves like that.. I thought that was part of the argument?
"get used to seeing male genitalia in locker rooms" that's on the headline....
im sorry I haven't read the entire thread so forgive me on that.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: Annee
No silly, I don't think the girls are going to flash themselves like that.. I thought that was part of the argument?
"get used to seeing male genitalia in locker rooms" that's on the headline....
im sorry I haven't read the entire thread so forgive me on that.

Its been a little tough in this discussion to tell exactly what side a posters on.

Yes, you're right.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
www.people.com...

"The hypothesis offered here is that the Bathroom Battles concerning where transexuals should urinate and defecate are proxy fights for the larger war against the family unit.

like the legalize/normalize gay marriage movement, the transpotty movement creates a privileged class out of a small minority of the population. The majority must end traditional conduct in public (using sex-identified bathrooms) for the sake of 'not' torturing a small group of people who consciously decide to create chaos by attacking sexual norms in the first place.

The long-term goal is to destroy the family (a goal for every totalitarian movement) by destroying the definitions of fatherhood/motherhood man/woman, etc., and by sexualizing children as well as teens and adults."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: staple

Uh huh.

No, I think it's the Constitution.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Yeah. And to destroy Faith, too. For good measure.

Thing is, I think family is strong enough to fend off any such onslaught. And Faith, well it should be strong enough, but I guess some of those who protest most are worried about that. Do they doubt the strength of their Faith?

Rock 'n Roll didn't work so they've upped the ante.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The subliminals are staggering. The subconscious mind is powerful and highly influential to the Unnaware, which is why those ### have been messing with peoples brains for millennia.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Isn't it true that Plants die from hard core negative vibrational music? Atleast that is what i remember reading somewhere, must look it up now.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Isn't it true that Plants die from hard core negative vibrational music?

What sort of plant? Devil's weed?
That probably would depend on whether or not they were watered properly and got enough light.

So, Elvis was working for the devil? I actually find his music pretty positive.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

err no Phage, house plants just house plants..

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10
Ok.
I would be interested in seeing the experimental protocols and results. Please continue.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Seeing as trees apparently scream when being cut down. It would only make sense that plants scream when being forced to listen to certain types of wrap er rap if you can call it that, and angry kill maim destroy and other chosen words that positive ionic effects. positive being negative.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
dengarden.com...

The Secret Life of Plants You can read more about this research and about the pioneers who started these experiments in The Secret Life of Plants, (1973) by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird. The book has short description of the experiments with a brief biography of these scientists. It is not an easy read. However, if you are looking for facts, then this is the book for you.

How Is This Possible? These experiments confirmed that music does affect plant growth, but how it is possible? In what way does sound affect plant growth? To explain this, let us look at how we humans receive and hear sound. Sound is transmitted in the form of waves that travel through a medium, such as air or water. The waves cause the particles in this medium to vibrate.

a quick search but i'm sure there's more
When you switch on your radio, the sound waves create vibrations in the air that cause your ear drum to vibrate. This pressure energy is converted into electrical energy for the brain to translate into what you understand as musical sounds. In a similar manner, the pressure from sound waves create vibrations that are picked up by plants. Plants do not "hear" the music. They feel the vibrations of the sound wave.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Continued..

TextProtoplasm, the translucent living matter of which all animals and plant cells are composed, is in a state of perpetual movement. The vibrations picked up by the plant will speed up the protoplasmic movement in the cells.

This stimulation then effects the system and may improve performance, such as the manufacture of nutrients that develop a stronger and better plant. Different forms of music have different sound wave frequencies and varying degrees of pressure and vibration.

Louder music, like rock, features greater pressure, which tend to have detrimental effect on plants. Imagine the effect of strong wind on a plant compared to a mild breeze.

Music for Plant Growth in Practice DeMorgenzon wine estate, in Stellenbosch, South Africa, uses baroque music to enhance the ripening process, not just of the plants but also in the soil. The vibrations help produce good fungi and bacteria in the soil that are vital for healthy vines. This encourages better and stronger root development, resulting in vigorous growth and better fruit.

edit on 5/21/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join