It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome ‘discomfort’ of seeing ‘male genitalia’ in locker ro

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You know neo I am real tired of this white male Christian bigot hateful stereotype, that I have been placed into, simply because of my skin color. I am assumed to hate homosexuals and I am assumed to hate everything outside of myself, but this is the most saddest and blatent form of bigotry & racism I have ever experienced

Did you know I am a card carrying Indian (native American for you PC types who do not understand common English) and I am an atheist, I do not hate people simply because of skin tone, and if anyone has a right to bitch about injustice it's the people I descended from, but I refuse to cry, and I continue to better myself, what a sad world we have come into where archetypical gender roles are destroyed in favor of some gender fluid nonsense where the white male is hated (# you liberals, guess what? we aren't all English, many of us just look white, so the color of white comprises many ethnicities and backgrounds OMG)

with all that said, these liberals are the most racist people who exist, I have experienced more hatred and pigeon holing than from any other political orientation which is why I lean right, having said all that, everyone ! this isn't always about equality, there isn't always a social justice cause, this is becoming social engineering and you are literally going to land slide trump in, by acting this way.

Regardless here's a song for you liberals...

here's some proof in case you were wondering , my blood is proven...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Did you know I am a card carrying Indian (native American for you PC types who do not understand common English)

Funny so am i.

Cherokee.

Considering what the WHITE man did to my ancestors, creating basically a 'new' bathroom for them called a reservation, and denying my ancestors the RIGHT to own gunz.

Pretty clear I know the WHITE MAN SPEAKS WITH FORK tongue.

But i disgress

What does that have to do with girls being told to like seeing CENSORED ?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's another form of the social engineering done by liberals.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: samerulesapply
a reply to: Gryphon66

People said the exact same thing about gays, lesbians and bi's?

What...hwo did that work?

It's unfair to lump gays, lesbians and bi's in with gays, lesbians and bi's!

Please explain, as this doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Homosexuals (gays, lesbians) and bisexuals along with trans* folks have historically been labelled as mentally ill.

That is one of the similar injustices that bring us all together for cohesive political action.

If you really don't understand that, look up the history of sodomy laws, compulsive electroshock and sterilization for homosexuals, etc. etc.

Which is why some people are making comparisons between transgenders/gays/etc and pedophiles. The difference is now society thinks transgenders and gays don't have mental disorders, but still thinks pedophiles do. HOWEVER, I think I read recently the DSM changed so now pedophilia is separated between the attraction and acting on the attraction. Acting on the attraction is obviously the dangerous part--or the very disordered part.

So if that comparison is valid--which I doubt--then I have to ask: How can pedophilia ever be harmless? Transgenderism is mostly harmless. The worst that can happen is your daughter sees woman transgender in the lockerroom expose her pen** accidentallly. With pedophiles, the worst can happen is they rape a "consenting" child. Even if society lowers the age of consent and comes to be more accepting of younger sexualization, sanctioning pedophilia seems like it'll increase the chances of child rape. Children are our most cherished asset. It seems like we wouldn't want to put them in danger.

I just can't see pedophilia being as harmless as something like transgenderism. And tha'ts why the comparison doesn't work for me.
edit on 5/20/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You get a card for being 1/512 Indian? So that means your great great great grandfather was native or what? By the way being a white male doesn't make you a hater it's your tolerance or lack theorof that does.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Great grandmother, I am proven which means my family signed the Indian scrolls when it was considered a crime to be an Indian, so I have lineage.. Are you claiming I'm not enough Indian to claim ? Yet the government says I am enough to receive reparations? # you, I'm too white by your standards yet somehow I'm the racist lol
edit on 20-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Really which one is that? I know France, Italy, Germany, Scandinavians do.

Also to whoever said nude beaches are seperate...definitely not. I saw so many boobs as a kid in Europe.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I never called you a racist. I just find it strange that it says 1/512 degree. Canadian status has more stringent requirements for claiming status benefits.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

You get a card for being 1/512 Indian? So that means your great great great grandfather was native or what? By the way being a white male doesn't make you a hater it's your tolerance or lack theorof that does.

It's specific/different for each tribe, as I understand it.

There's one tribe that was so completely wiped out, except for a few that escaped. If you can prove blood lineage, no matter how remote - - you are a legal government representative of that tribe.

Can't remember the name.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I remember a time in middle school where it was related that a certain male had something quite small by a female he made out with and was taunted mercilessly by both sexes. This does not end well for anybody, why would you subject either sex to this insanity. I guess everybody will need to use private stalls, but there is always "that guy" that has to prance around in the nude, with a certain stride so that certain movements takes place, and you just know they are doing it on purpose for attention....the ladies don't need to see it, actually I don't need to see it either.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What an utterly stupid comment to make. They had to have known the backlash this would cause. But maybe that was the whole point of saying it in the first place.

This whole issue has been manufactured from the ground up to cause derision and animosity.

"Kill the body and the head will die." In this case, divide the body of people and any notion of coming together as a single unit will die.

It was a test. Both sides failed.

Primitive mindsets and authoritarian overstep.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What's wrong with the naked body? Beauty is irrelevant seeing as it is an ideal which is imposed on us by our cultures....aka beauty isn't real...or at best it is in the eye of the beholder...or beholden. So really...who cares?

This has only got out of hand because people pay attention to it as if it's taboo. Think of Playboy and it's first issue. Or any adult publication at that. It's just freedom of expression.

It's only taboo if you buy into the cultural illusion which sells it. Religious followers are usually the first to fall prey to such illusion.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Unfortunalty the indians werent smart enough to stay in charge. No offense intended but they foolishly sold their land off in some instances and traded in highly un even trades.

Also I t might had just been karma coming back since the ancestors stole the land from a previous people as well. Still 2 wrongs dont make a right of course.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hmmm. Sorry. I thought I was commenting on another thread. That was off topic.
edit on 20-5-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: yuppa

Unfortunalty the indians werent smart enough to stay in charge.

Yeah. Also doesn't help not being immune to diseases like small pox and whatever else was brought to them. Oh, and not manufacturing guns and cannons. Silly Indians were asking for it.

Doesn't help being tribal and using white man to fight against your Indian enemies.

If all the Native Americans had come together to fight the invaders the story would have been different. But, they didn't.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
A cute little Mexican janitor gal was in the locker room at work just after shift change today. I walked in and told her " Im going to shower" She gave me a big smile. I took off my shirt and put in in the hamper right next to her, She just smiled at me again. I thought to myself.. I guess she is going to follow the new guidelines. So I removed my shoes, belt and began pulling off my pants in front of her. She said someting in spanish and did some sign language. I said yes, Im taking a shower. She smiled again, took her mop and left

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Of course! Who started this? Certainly not the left. You can thank AFA and the Fundies for this.

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Lol you got taken by the far right's bait and switch.

Uhh.... no. Liberals started it in Charlotte. Live in whatever echo chamber you want, but you do not get to re-write history.
edit on 20-5-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

You touch on an interesting point.

Many of the same folks pushing for this nonsense and just telling teens to essentially, get on with it and get used to it, are the same ones who attack the glamour/model industry for glorifying how a girl/woman should look, are the same ones pushing the "all sizes are beautiful, fat is beautiful" agenda, are the same ones who took up the cause for all the teen girls struggling with body issues related to conforming to what they're told is attractive.

And now....they're suggesting those same girls just take it off in front of biological males, and vice versa, during those same teenage years where they already are well beyond self conscious.

Don't forget "Oh those kids are going to have sex anyway, just give them free condoms!"

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: everyone

Really which one is that? I know France, Italy, Germany, Scandinavians do.

Also to whoever said nude beaches are seperate...definitely not. I saw so many boobs as a kid in Europe.

Nude beaches exist for full nudity. Going topless on any beach is nothing weird. Going full nude can only be done on designated nude beaches.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freija
Come on folks, transgender girls in school aren't boys and the absolute last thing they are going to do is call attention to or show what it is that makes them different from other girls. This would be the most soul-crushingly embarrassing thing ever. This is total fear-mongering and you've been conned hook, line and sinker.

Does he have a penis? Newsflash. He's a boy.

Do I need to post pictures of transgender girls AGAIN?

OH PLEASE DO IT WOULD BE AWESOME.

Then I get to talk about the glamour shots and pandering parents and mental deulsions!

Trust me, they aren't going to be walking around naked in front of anybody. Jesus folks, y'all have some overactive imaginations. Transgender boys aren't going to be flashing their girl parts around in the boy's locker room either but to me, that would be a much more clear and present danger that nobody seems to be worried about.

Ugh!

Pee pee in the boy's room.

Hoo ha in the girl's room.

Simple and equal.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join