It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome ‘discomfort’ of seeing ‘male genitalia’ in locker ro

page: 43
<< 40  41  42   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

" Doh... let me spell it out for you Homer.... if a third option is entertained then everyone else will demand theirs be met and then what you have is a great big pile of crap entangled chaos.

Occam's Razor is a line of reasoning that says the simplest answer is often correct.
"

So , you Create a Present Social Crisis to Ignite Public Indignation , then Just Ignore the Majority of Public Opinion Against it . Where does that Obviously Lead to ? Please Enlighten me Misses Einstein . How about the Government just stays the Hell Out of the Social Engineering Business for a Change then . Problem Solved ,Duh .

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

How about the Government just stays the Hell Out of the Social Engineering Business for a Change then .
Yeah. Stupid goverment, telling us that darkies can use the same bathroom as white folk. Damned government, telling us that woman folk can vote.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Spinning Wheel Has to Go Round..........

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Wow man.
Heavy.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Removed Spam

edit on 9/20/2016 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Sep 23rd 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: awareness10

I'm all for live and let live,but one shouldn't have to see Anyone's genitalia in publjc toilets.Don't public facilities in America have individual Stalls??

Yeah, we do pretend like a highschool locker room is full of naked people. I could probably count on one hand how many naked males I saw in the locker room during my 4 years. I can tell you for certain how many took showers in said locker rooms while everyone was changing after gym class, ZERO.

While I think the "fight" is a righteous one, the plan seems to be to blow everything way out of proportion.

top topics

<< 40  41  42   >>

join