It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slooh Astronomer Admits We Have a Second Sun!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
If there were a second sun, it would've been depicted and written about through the centuries... You know, BEFORE NASA decided to "hide" it from us, lol.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Anything in the Infrared spectrum cannot be seen by looking with the human eye. As you'll note in the video, the Sun isn't blindingly lit at all, and the object is slightly brighter than the sun as shown. Infrared.

There are MANY observatories that show this on the internet with live webcams.

But the explanation for uptick in magnetic pole shifting, volcanic activity, earthquakes, tornadoes in unusual locations, strange weather patterns is all the result of man made activity....can't possibly be another solar system moving thru ours...

Nope. It can't. This is school level physics.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: NewzNose

He's taking the mickey out of people like you...

He's laughing in your face...and you don't even know it

Bingo.

But seriously, the lack of scientific literacy of some members here staggers me.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Slooh Astronomer Admits We Have a Second Sun!

In other news , a Slooh astronomer admits how easy it is to con some folks
Film at 11:00
Please stay tuned.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I just get so tired of garden slugs pretending to be in the know and taking advantage of people. It riles me to almost the breaking point. There is another sun in the solar system....Yeah and my rear is a Chinese type writer . And I wish ALL people knew enough about physics to yell at him "Go to Sheol , ya quack".Which is precisely what is needed.
One of these loons will pop their head up claiming to be some form of scientist and later proven to be a charlatan and a fraud. Then , out of nowhere , here comes another one. Its worse than whack-a-mole.
End rant
Peace.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I find myself disturbed by the number of people on here who cannot see a joke when it is in front of their face.

Look up in the sky. How many suns? One? You got it. It was a joke. Maybe British sarcasm jumps past a few of you, or maybe there are real education issues here. But ultimately, EPIC SIGH. I give up.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Bingo.

But seriously, the lack of scientific literacy of some members here staggers me.

It shouldn't. Anyway, I emailed him myself and he remarked on how amusing it has been to watch the reactions of people who think he was being serious. He also alluded to his true position on the matter as being quite the opposite. As he has said for years, Nibiru does not exis.
h.dropcanvas.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter

Bingo.

It shouldn't. Anyway, I emailed him myself and he remarked on how amusing it has been to watch the reactions of people who think he was being serious. He also alluded to his true position on the matter as being quite the opposite. As he has said for years, Nibiru does not exis.
h.dropcanvas.com...

I just find it funny that we have intercepted a comet, opened up Pluto, Had a close look at Ceres, explored in detail the Saturnian system etc....all using our knowledge of Newtons, Einsteins and Kepplers laws.

The proof is there for all to see....and yet these Niburu believers DONT trust scientists when they say what would happen to our solar system if another star/red dwarf/whatever casually swung by. Its straightforward physics and can be visualised...but they don't believe it. yet they believe we used those exact same laws to do all of the above.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Please provide evidence that Paul Cox was joking about the second sun.

Examiner.com photos

How clever flares & reflections

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Bingo.

So true if their brains were explosives they couldn't blow their nose

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Yes, this one went over some people's heads, but what's more disturbing is everyone else jumping on the chance to be as mean about it as they can. I'm glad some people question what's considered "common sense" and have active imaginations.
I don't know what you guys get out of gloating. Are you that low on confidence that you have to try to steal some from others?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I've come to this thread a little late and I don't profess to be any sort of expert in this field - not by a long shot.

But it seems pretty self evident that there's only one bright yellow thing in the sky which leads me to suspect that there's only one star - the Sun - in our solar system.

As for the theory about there being a dwarf brown star at the outer limits of our solar system.
I find it hard to believe that all the infra-red surveys, high resolution telescopes, star mapping, planet searching programmes have failed to find any evidence of such a body.

The response to this is that NASA is covering it up!
Why?
What on earth would NASA or any government body etc gain from covering that fact up?
It makes no sense whatsoever.
The resources required for such an exercise would be immense....and to what end or purpose?

Not everything is a conspiracy.
But conspiracies DO exist.
But they happen for a reason and I fail to see any reason why the existence of a Dwarf Brown Star at the very furthest extent of our Solar System would need to be covered up.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
In my timeline we've always had two suns.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreInterior
Yes, this one went over some people's heads, but what's more disturbing is everyone else jumping on the chance to be as mean about it as they can. I'm glad some people question what's considered "common sense" and have active imaginations.
I don't know what you guys get out of gloating. Are you that low on confidence that you have to try to steal some from others?

There is imagination and then there is STUPIDITY

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join